Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    You should have put Curvy in quotes instead.

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    ew, cyberbullying isn't a thing though just turn off the computer or leave the page.
    Customer giving undeserved bad reviews on yelp or people spreading rumors among people who go to your school or university have an effect.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    Well, she's not fat. She's fucking morbidly obese and there's no way her and anyone else that thinks she's healthy or just fat doesn't suffer from a mental disease. You're fat when you're overweight, at 150 for a woman you're getting way too close for comfort to obesity, something that's considered a fucking disease.
    That's no reason to call someone a "fucking orca".

Don't really disagree with her, of course beauty is always going to be subjective but there is nothing wrong with the other mentions about body shame. It should however be expected to attract the "cyberbullies, it's the Internet, I think pretty much any message or statement will upset someone somewhere.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    That's no reason to call someone a "fucking orca".
    Yeah Orca are beautiful healthy animal , those obese ppl on other hand !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LoLcano View Post
    Yeah Orca are beautiful healthy animal , those obese ppl on other hand !
    That was very shitlord-esque. Not saying it was wrong.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Oh noes... someone disagreed (aka bullied) with a "curvy" (aka obese) lady online. Call the internet police.

For such an amount of fat, she should have a thicker skin (yeah yeah i know.. my jokes are bad).

Money talks, bullshit walks..

Deleted
    Lol at "curvy".. Greenpeace should drag that thing back in the water.

CURVY? She is OBESE. Both are absolutely not beautiful; obesity is not attractive.

Deleted
    I love curvy woman, but that thing was a fat whale. I'm pretty sure that even her doctor recomend losing weight to avoid health problems. I wouldn't bully fat chicks but she have to know that she's unhealthy.

If she wants to die young who am I to judge right?

Quote Originally Posted by Fauier View Post
    I love curvy woman, but that thing was a fat whale. I'm pretty sure that even her doctor recomend losing weight to avoid health problems. I wouldn't bully fat chicks but she have to know that she's unhealthy.

If she wants to die young who am I to judge right?

Isn't that contradictory?

I've seen fatter tbh.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Deleted
    Well - the shitstorm begins as soon someone takes these pictures out of where they were posted and throws it to those it wasn't meant for.

Rationality: People are intolerant and bad, don't post your private stuff in the internet.

Which is kinda sad but many people are proud of being a dick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing wrong with the fat shame. If someone didn't have the retention to brush their teeth, feels mean to tell them, but it's for their own good.

Trying to advertise and make it acceptable for others is what is wrong.

Id rather fuck the "curvy" girl, than the skinny one.
    "It takes a vast amount of self control to be this dangerous" he said.

- Ogvai, 6th legiones Astartes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I wouldn't touch angelina joulie with a 10 foot pole because I'm not sure my liability insurance covers silicon, but the other 3 are all beautiful.. the bottom right one just looks kind of smug which detracts. So your meme is a fail ;P.
    This is the so called "misogynist" society where women can have w/e standards they want for their male partners, regardless how they look/act/who they are, but if guys have standards that's bad. And PUA and bros, that have no standards and get with any and every women they could are also bad.

And yes he's meme is bad just like modern feminism.

Odd that she's preaching as she is, yet spraypaints her face before a photoshot.

She's not curvy she's fat

Deleted
    Curvy is curvy, whale is whale.
    As long as a whale insists on calling itself a curvy human, it deserves all the cyberbullying the internet can provide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/201...ram-photo.html

What do you make of this?
    Obviously cyberbullying is serious business but to complain about it because of instagram comments? Nobody is forcing you to make posts on there.

Do you think that Instagram should crack down on this alleged cyberbullying?
    Stop calling obese people curvy.