Quote Originally Posted by laffling View Post
    There are some gems on reddit.

A direct copy of the video made about Man u the previous year.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted

Thanks Chelsea for Remy. Good win for Las Palmas. Malaga is on the edge

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Taking a risk being quoted in the future here, but I think Parish will stand by De Boer for a while even if the results aren't going the right way.
    I remembered something like this getting posted in a dream (why tf do i dream about this site) and couldn't resist digging it up. Sorry ;d
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    I remembered something like this getting posted in a dream (why tf do i dream about this site) and couldn't resist digging it up. Sorry ;d
    Ctd is a pretty dreamy guy with that mustache to be fair

Champions league tomorrow, gona watch utd vs basel?

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Ctd is a pretty dreamy guy with that mustache to be fair

Champions league tomorrow, gona watch utd vs basel?
    Funnily enough Ctd wasn't in the dream, it was Frank. He was at my house browsing MMO-C and was getting annoyed because my wifi password wouldn't work. But he was somehow also Tatiana Maslany. I think I need a doctor.

Funnily enough Ctd wasn't in the dream, it was Frank. He was at my house browsing MMO-C and was getting annoyed because my wifi password wouldn't work. But he was somehow also Tatiana Maslany. I think I need a doctor.
    Oh well if you're dreaming about frankie even as a pretty girl then i'd defiantly see a doctor. Will be hearing muse songs next then its all over.

Watching any english teams tomorrow or no arsenal no dice deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    [IMG]ttps://static1.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/4+used+condoms+_d387b4c3fe22fcf4f5cf571a210b6035.jpg[/IMG]
    This is possibly the only acceptable response.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Otherwise I don't really care who wins the league as long as it's not a mourinho team
    Pretty much same for me, though I am a fan of Christian Eriksen so I guess I am a bit partial to the Spurs.

Deleted
    You need a priest son.

15+ Year Old Account
    You need a priest son.

In football news, living in the fantastic footballing nation of Belgium, the only game they're showing tonight is Bayern vs Anderlecht. And I don't do shitty internet streams.

FeelsBadMan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    In football news, living in the fantastic footballing nation of Belgium, the only game they're showing tonight is Bayern vs Anderlecht. And I don't do shitty internet streams.FeelsBadMan.
    I feel for you. I got football channels here in Finland so I have choice, but on normal TV it is Barcelona - Juventus here. On Wednesdays, as always, absolutely nothing but I'll watch Feyenoord - Man City.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    I feel for you. I got football channels here in Finland so I have choice, but on normal TV it is Barcelona - Juventus here. On Wednesdays, as always, absolutely nothing but I'll watch Feyenoord - Man City.
    Thing is I'm subbed to my TV providers sports package, like 10 sports channels, but they don't have the rights to show Champions League matches, only Europa League. Sigh. We really need Sky Sports here, I'd get that in a heartbeat.

Guess I could watch Anderlecht get humiliated by Bayern... or I could play Path of Exile or fuck it, live the life and do both!

Deleted
    Thing is I'm subbed to my TV providers sports package, like 10 sports channels, but they don't have the rights to show Champions League matches, only Europa League. Sigh. We really need Sky Sports here, I'd get that in a heartbeat.

Guess I could watch Anderlecht get humiliated by Bayern... or I could play Path of Exile or fuck it, live the life and do both!
    don't worry united will be in europa soon enough.

15+ Year Old Account
    don't worry united will be in europa soon enough.

I think United stand a decent chance of making it through the group stage... unless you mean next season.

However I did post previously that when we were last in a group with Basel and Benfica, it didn't end well...

Oh btw, enjoy Woy getting appointed today.
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2017-09-12 at 08:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Ah that sucks. My package has CL but not EL. I can choose tonight but I'll probably watch the game that is on our normal public channel anyway: Barcelona - Juventus.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Ah that sucks. My package has CL but not EL. I can choose tonight but I'll probably watch the game that is on our normal public channel anyway: Barcelona - Juventus.
    My other gripe is the Belgian commentators. I mean they're not that bad, but I prefer listening in English. I wish I had the choice to choose what language the commentary was in (Eurosports channel here has that option, for example).

10+ Year Old Account
    My other gripe is the Belgian commentators. I mean they're not that bad, but I prefer listening in English. I wish I had the choice to choose what language the commentary was in (Eurosports channel here has that option, for example).
    I have choice from three commentators, English, Finnish or Swedish. I usually prefer the Finnish commentators though but there is one that rubs me the wrong way and then I switch to English.

Though to be fair the English one is not available for all matches.
    Last edited by Cairhiin; 2017-09-12 at 08:43 AM.

Deleted
    That's tight bro! Too much Orphan Black + MMO-C or maybe you and ctd123 got history together

10+ Year Old Account
    I am excited as hell. Tomorrow I will be going to the most beautiful stadium in the Netherlands but don't know what result to expect. It could be a lousy draw, which I'll sign for, but have a strong feeling Citeh woops our asses with a 0-4 or something.