View Poll Results: Ever had a strange experience other worldly event, or ghost encounter?

Voters
7. This poll is closed
  • Yes.

3 42.86%
  • No.

3 42.86%
  • Knew a close friend who's reliable.

0 0%
  • No maybe just heard from a family member not reliable.

1 14.29%
  • Other (Comment below)

0 0%
    10+ Year Old Account

Unsolved Mysteries, got any ghost stories, or strange happenings of unexplained.

Have you ever had an unexplained event, phenomenon strange otherworldly encounter?

Ir do you simply have a Strange Ghost Story, or Alien Contact or near as you could tell?

For myself no, not much I have worked security several different places, when starting out I had been on contracts for some strange out of the way places, that typically might have issues with people that could scavenge some properties out in the sticks. Typically if you were low on the totem pole, you would get the graveyard overnight shifts sometimes out in the middle of fucking nowhere, sort of, and while I can say there have been plenty of strange things that would happen, most if not all could be explained, but every once in a great, great while things would happen, and stories would get past along.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2017-09-12 at 08:55 AM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    I am an Alien.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I am an Alien.
    From Canada?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Quite a few personal ones that I've shared here. My little sister recently told me about her supernatural experiences as a hospice nursing assistant. She says it's quite normal for the staff to see weird things. She says many have seen ghosts/spirits lingering around after patients die. She's worked at 3 different places, and the same thing happens each time. Maybe you're more open to such things when you're around death more often.

She also has told me you can feel something when a person dies and you're holding them. Kinda like a strange energy suddenly leaving the body.
    Yep pretty interesting, especially if you sort of kind of get used to it, and see it from that perspective maybe, I have worked some near some high end cemeteries can't say I have seen anything, but probably a bit less activity I would imagine than a hospice.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I have an unsolved mystery, the world boss that drops the Potion of Prolonged Power recipe hasn't been up in a year.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

10+ Year Old Account
    My favorite alien story is the Hopkinsville Goblins encounter.