Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthium View Post
    Wow wow guys, this was supposed to be a PJW fan thread. But when I saw it turn into the debate of left vs right... well, IMAGINE MY SHOCK.
    Considering that your OP had no statement of substance, no source. Just a "Who agree's with my thread name?" Statement. Indeed, I imagine your shock.
    And who is PJW? I assume it's not a PBJ sandwich, but I've never heard of that abbreviation before so I can't know.

Take this lesson into the future. If you want a specific discussion or discourse. Start it with your OP and topic name.
    - Lars

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Wow wow guys, this was supposed to be a PJW fan thread. But when I saw it turn into the debate of left vs right... well, IMAGINE MY SHOCK.
    Who is PJW? Is that insane far-rigth info wars guy?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzjhath View Post
    Considering that your OP had no statement of substance, no source. Just a "Who agree's with my thread name?" Statement. Indeed, I imagine your shock.
    And who is PJW? I assume it's not a PBJ sandwich, but I've never heard of that abbreviation before so I can't know.

Take this lesson into the future. If you want a specific discussion or discourse. Start it with your OP and topic name.
    PJW stands for Paul Joseph Watson, which one quick Google search could demistify. He is a Youtube personality and a journalist for the rightwing news station called Info Wars.

"Conservatism is the new counter culture" and "Imagine my shock!" are some of (but not all) his most memorable quotes that he often repeats in his videos. Which again, you'd know if you simply googled it.
    Burn it. BURN IT!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    PJW stands for Paul Joseph Watson, which one quick Google search could demistify. He is a Youtube personality and a journalist for the rightwing news station called Info Wars.

"Conservatism is the new counter culture" and "Imagine my shock!" are some of (but not all) his most memorable quotes that he often repeats in his videos. Which again, you'd know if you simply googled it.
    Well, I feel that if you start a thread you should add substance. I also don't check Info Wars. Same as I don't check The Sun or Aftonbladet.
    I don't want to give add money or clicks to Tabloids.

More so since Info Wars is filled with conspiracy theory bullshit and misinformation of staggering degrees for that I have seen.

So by that I can most likely judge that this Paul Joseph Watson is either a moron who sells misinformation and is probably wrong about most issues he has a stance on (even if he might occasionally by luck be correct). If he isn't that, he's a cynic who is making money of gullible people by telling them shit he doesn't believe in to sell bullshit and make money.
    As that's practically InfoWars MO.
    - Lars

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, I feel that if you start a thread you should add substance. I also don't check Info Wars. Same as I don't check The Sun or Aftonbladet.
    I don't want to give add money or clicks to Tabloids.

More so since Info Wars is filled with conspiracy theory bullshit and misinformation of staggering degrees for that I have seen.

So by that I can most likely judge that this Paul Joseph Watson is either a moron who sells misinformation and is probably wrong about most issues he has a stance on (even if he might occasionally by luck be correct). If he isn't that, he's a cynic who is making money of gullible people by telling them shit he doesn't believe in to sell bullshit and make money.
    As that's practically InfoWars MO.
    It doesn't matter to me what opinion you have about the site or him or whoever. I told you that you could literally open a new tab, type 'PJW' into it and you could know who it is, there is no need to follow any site for that so I don't NEED to add 'substance', a lot of people knew perfectly well who I'm referring to, agree with him or not.
    Burn it. BURN IT!

Far right "journalist" who works for the conspiracy theory website Infowars and a "thought"leader among the alt-right who is frequently hilariously wrong.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't matter to me what opinion you have about the site or him or whoever. I told you that you could literally open a new tab, type 'PJW' into it and you could know who it is, there is no need to follow any site for that so I don't NEED to add 'substance', a lot of people knew perfectly well who I'm referring to, agree with him or not.
    Again, for that 'PJW' would have had to be present in the first post. You did state that it was a quote from a specific unnamed person. Then the first posts on the first page went on to ridicule it for how extremely stupid that quote is. (Rightly so I say, as someone who skews somewhat conservative in some of my views). Which then wrapped into a discussion about the statement the thread is named after. Most people dismissing it, those defending it generally being rather deluded over how the world works and who pushes what. (Like the anti-EU European person who misses that for so long the entire European left was so anti EU they never even joined into discussions to make sure labour and unions were protected within it, making the current bed themselves).

If you wanted this to have been a fan thread about this person. You should have started positive discourse yourself. As you didn't I have two assumptions. Either this is what you wanted to happen so you can use what is his second catch phrase (which you did, shocking, I know). Or you are a moron. As I'm polite I'll assume it's the former and you got what you wanted.
    - Lars

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Far right "journalist" who works for the conspiracy theory website Infowars and a "thought"leader among the alt-right who is frequently hilariously wrong.
    Keep watching that CNN bro.
    Burn it. BURN IT!

Keep watching that CNN bro.
    Don't need to, the illuminati beam the talking points straight into my head. Gives me more time to stage false flags.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    So what, you think Infowars is the bastion of truth?

lmao

I wonder when we'll get our monthly paycheck from Soros
    No of course I don't think it's a bastion of truth. I just like the overwhelming majority of his videos where he talks about the common social issues like feminism enticing war of the sexes instead of enticing the sexes to complement each other, exposing hypocritical statements from clueless celebrities etc. Of course not 100% of his videos are without flaw but the guy is observant and I like him.

P.S. I don't even follow Info Wars.
    Burn it. BURN IT!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    You do if you follow PJW.
    No I do not. I follow PJW's channel on Youtube because I like his videos.
    Burn it. BURN IT!

Yeah well, congratulations you earned the achievement: "Master of Hair-Splitting".

This is like someone claiming he's not taking a shit, he's defecating.

Same shit different name.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account
    Nazis and the KKK part of the right, has been counter culture for nearly 100 years. Anyone telling you it's new, is relying on your ignorance.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Yeah well, congratulations you earned the achievement: "Master of Hair-Splitting".

This is like someone claiming he's not taking a shit, he's defecating.

Same shit different name.
    Yeah apparently, enjoying someone's videos is the same as subscribing to their news station and following everything that station puts out.

What?
    Burn it. BURN IT!

No of course I don't think it's a bastion of truth. I just like the overwhelming majority of his videos where he talks about the common social issues like feminism enticing war of the sexes instead of enticing the sexes to complement each other, exposing hypocritical statements from clueless celebrities etc. Of course not 100% of his videos are without flaw but the guy is observant and I like him.

P.S. I don't even follow Info Wars.
    Did this guy just call Alex Jones observant?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah apparently, enjoying someone's videos is the same as subscribing to their news station and following everything that station puts out.

What?
    No, one is worse. Just being subscribed and following is one thing, but you admit to enjoying it. That makes you 100% culpable, because you don't just watch it, you enjoy it.

Here is a fun example... Communists are also counter culture...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Did this guy just call Alex Jones observant?
    Yeah this thread is TOTALLY about Alex Jones. I TOTALLY said I enjoy Alex Jones and TOTALLY DID NOT EMPHASIZE I enjoy Paul Joseph Watson.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    No, one is worse. Just being subscribed and following is one thing, but you admit to enjoying it. That makes you 100% culpable, because you don't just watch it, you enjoy it.

Here is a fun example... Communists are also counter culture...
    Yeah because people usually subscribe and follow something without enjoying it. You know, it's one thing to ORDER a pizza, but you said you actually plan to eat it. You're culpable.

And did you also call me "culpable" for enjoying someone with a different opinion than yours? What's my punishment, grand magister? Public castration?
    Burn it. BURN IT!

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    lol at people actually liking PJW. Some people enjoy nut jobs, I suppose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah because people usually subscribe and follow something without enjoying it. You know, it's one thing to ORDER a pizza, but you said you actually plan to eat it. You're culpable.
    You're a towel! Seriously... WTF?

Yeah, I subscribe or follow over 200 people on twitter, yet the only time I logged in the last few years, was to bitch at an airline. I subscribe to 3 MTGO YouTube channels, but last time I played was 5 years ago.

Oh and I have never started a thread boasting about anyone I subscribe to or follow. So...

And did you also call me "culpable" for enjoying someone with a different opinion than yours? What's my punishment, grand magister? Public castration?
    I don't think you know the meaning of culpable, so guessing the punishment is checking the dictionary? let me use it in a sentence... You are culpable in spreading InfoWars like bullshit, by starting threads like this one. Your obvious punishment, is me expressing my opinion.

You see how my speech, is explicitly the punishment for your speech?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    lol at people actually liking PJW. Some people enjoy nut jobs, I suppose.
    Ego stroking...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I mean, I see people constantly posting about it but I've yet to see the faintest shred of evidence it exists as implied. Surely if it was the large, shadowy, powerful entity that it's claimed to be it could have ensured that Trump lost the election, no? Or is it completely incompetent, as well?
    Well, they did fake a billion votes on California that caused Trump to lose the popular vote, so I'd say they're incompetent, since they couldn't fake a billion votes in Wisconsin where it mattered.
    Putin khuliyo