ICC Timewalking with Shadowmourne mog for DKs

This needs to happen NOW!!
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

That would be awesome. Although my frost DK would feel very left out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    That would be awesome. Although my frost DK would feel very left out.
    Why? You have models that are fairly similar to Frostmourne itself you can use instead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Why? You have models that are fairly similar to Frostmourne itself you can use instead.
    well, why did Dhs get warglaives?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbywan View Post
    Because warglaives are a DH weapon. The original versions were considered swords because DH's didn't exist and Blizzard wanted a legendary from Black Temple to bring to the table.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbywan View Post
    What Soulforge said. Also, that's really a tomaato, tomarto kind of thing. Just beause Frost can't use 2h-mogs, doesn't make it a bad idea.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulForge View Post
    Because warglaives are a DH weapon. The original versions were considered swords because DH's didn't exist and Blizzard wanted a legendary from Black Temple to bring to the table.
    True, but then i see no reason to why shadowmourne should not drop in a TW ICC

But they look nothing like Frostmourne. Nor do they have the reputation and legacy of Shadowmourne.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    But they look nothing like Frostmourne. Nor do they have the reputation and legacy of Shadowmourne.
    Gotta spec Unholy then

Deleted
    Also, why only DKs ? I get that the lore around the weapon suits the class well, and that the class was indeed introduced during this expansion, but Warriors and Paladins could use it too.
    Paladins do have a legendary weapon they could be "given back" via transmog (the Ulduar Hammer of the Kings or sth), but what about warriors ? They don't have a "class-specific flavor weapon" except for Shadowmourne, even if it would indeed suit a DK better..

Gotta spec Unholy then
    I guess I'll have to if they make Shadowmourne moggable

Or they could let my swords sheathe on the back, that would be cool too.

IIRC during Shadowmourne questline you get axe with same model and its unlocks in your wardrobe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I don't play unholy...

It'd be best if it was for Warriors and Paladins too so that it's actually usable.

Seriously, fuck Blizzard for removing 2h frost.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulForge View Post
    Poor argument considering its was labeled like 1H swords and since TBC it could be usable by several classes. By this logic Shadowmourne should be only DK weapon since its pure Death Knight weapon but was usable by warriors/paladins too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
    IIRC during Shadowmourne questline you get axe with same model and its unlocks in your wardrobe.
    ALMOST same model. Looks more like an average no-name axe than a legendary weapon.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=49888/sh...ge#modelviewer

vs

http://www.wowhead.com/item=49623/sh...ne#modelviewer

I can see it happening eventually though i much rather all legendaries are moggable now instead of this hoop they want us to jump through ala BT timewalking and glaives!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
    That would be Shadow's Edge. it isn't quite the same though.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

ALMOST same model. Looks more like an average no-name axe than a legendary weapon.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=49888/sh...ge#modelviewer

vs

http://www.wowhead.com/item=49623/sh...ne#modelviewer
    Oh i see. I still think Shadowmourne should be blood artifact weapon. But alas...