Deleted
    Back in my day Ederson would have been booked for diving.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    Back in my day Ederson would have been booked for diving.
    LMAO... is that 1960?

- - - Updated - - -

Ultimately Bale never came close to leaving. In a summer when Neymar decided to leave Lionel Messi's shadow and, at the risk of winning less, become the undisputed biggest star at his club, Bale could have done the same by waving goodbye to Cristiano Ronaldo to be the king of Old Trafford.

'Well there's an argument for that,' he says of the win-less-but-be-the-star theory, 'but I think the main thing, when you look back on your career, is that you look at your trophies. In the end that's probably the most important thing.'
    Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz4sSMTLtJ7

Do you want him wrapped as a present? Happy to comply

'It was a shame we didn't win as many trophies as I would have liked. I've spoken to Luka [Modric] about this. We were there or thereabouts to win the league and we kind of just dipped at the end. When you look at the team we had at the time, we feel that we should have won something.'
    It seems he loved his place at WHL. Dunno how Spurs fan feel about this
    Last edited by mmoc3b4b68ecda; 2017-09-12 at 09:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    I am excited as hell. Tomorrow I will be going to the most beautiful stadium in the Netherlands but don't know what result to expect. It could be a lousy draw, which I'll sign for, but have a strong feeling Citeh woops our asses with a 0-4 or something.
    Good luck. My parents are going as well (they have season tickets). For once, I am actually cheering for Feyenoord. To be honest, I think Feyenoord has a chance for a good result, only problem is Jörgenssen's injury and his replacement, Kramer, has two left feet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Good luck. My parents are going as well (they have season tickets). For once, I am actually cheering for Feyenoord. To be honest, I think Feyenoord has a chance for a good result, only problem is Jörgenssen's injury and his replacement, Kramer, has two left feet.
    Always thought Kramer was a decent player

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    Always thought Kramer was a decent player
    He is pretty terrible, only good with his head. He is lazy and lacks vision. Not sure what other Feyenoord fans think of him, but I know my parents dislike him.

Deleted
    the winners of Arsenal vs Chelsea will tell you who wins the league.

given all that has happened it is clearly already a 2 horse race.

man utd was exposed against stoke.
    man city were exposed against bournemouth.
    liverpoool were exposed against man city.

Arsenal adapted quickly after being exposed by liverpool and have shown their true potential against bournemouth.

chelsea is the biggest test for arsenal. Get through them and it is an easy time to the league title.

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post

Arsenal adapted quickly after being exposed by liverpool and have shown their true potential against bournemouth.

chelsea is the biggest test for arsenal. Get through them and it is an easy time to the league title.
    You high bruh?

Quote Originally Posted by Babadoo View Post
    You high bruh?
    Dankdruid is a troll account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    He is pretty terrible, only good with his head. He is lazy and lacks vision. Not sure what other Feyenoord fans think of him, but I know my parents dislike him.
    He isn't the best striker but he accepts his role this season. I've seen worse strikers in the PL . But Jorgensen is way better. It's not unthinkable that we will play without a striker with Toornstra playing as a "10" and Boëtius(or Larsson) with Berghuis as forwards. That free some space for a 3 men center defense with Botteghin, St. Juste and Van der Heijden. Our backs playing tomorrow are godawful tho, Diks and Nelom. Secretly praying Nieuwkoop and Haps could play tomorrow.

Deleted
    So having lost the Champions' League Sky are going to broadcast the Championsip instead. Fuck Barcelona v Bayern, time for Barnsley v Bolton.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41239042

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    He isn't the best striker but he accepts his role this season. I've seen worse strikers in the PL . But Jorgensen is way better. It's not unthinkable that we will play without a striker with Toornstra playing as a "10" and Boëtius(or Larsson) with Berghuis as forwards. That free some space for a 3 men center defense with Botteghin, St. Juste and Van der Heijden. Our back playing tomorrow are godawful tho, Diks and Nelom. Secretly praying Nieuwkoop and Haps could play tomorrow.
    To be honest, Toornstra on 10 would be a much better solution than playing with Kramer. While there are worse strikers than Kramer, he really pales in comparison to Jörgensen who has proven to be one of Feyenoord's best scouted players in years. Jörgensen not only scores goals but he also creates opportunities for others, and he is almost always available. Kramer on the other hand likes to lurk in the sixteen waiting for his chance. They are very hard to compare, and Jörgensen fits Feyenoord's play style a lot better.

Nelom is a big problem. He was terrible last season, and reason Feyenoord dropped easy points when Kongolo was injured.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Dankdruid is a troll account.
    That or it's Wenger himself, venturing deep spaces of the internet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    It seems he loved his place at WHL. Dunno how Spurs fan feel about this
    It's not like he didn't want to go.

I think you'll struggle to find any Spurs fans who resent Bale for leaving, he had a choice to leave and play for a team that was better than us, and we got stupid money (at the time) for him.

Not his fault we pretty much wasted it all in a blind panic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post

Best shit I've read in this thread for a while... what's next? Celtic beating the CL?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    It's not like he didn't want to go.

I think you'll struggle to find any Spurs fans who resent Bale for leaving, he had a choice to leave and play for a team that was better than us, and we got stupid money (at the time) for him.

Not his fault we pretty much wasted it all in a blind panic.
    True

I guess both Bale and Luka didn't like the way Levy handled it as in last minute rebellion thing (Luka was signed on last day of the market iirc and it blew his first year in RM). I got no beef with the Spurs, I'm pretty neutral with you guys but the way Levy handles shit is hardcore (I guess you guys are proud of that)

15+ Year Old Account
    Found a way I can have Sky TV in Belgium!

So I have a question for you lot. On this site that does it, they say Sky Sports shows La Liga, Championship and PL matches, but do they also show Champions League (and any other football leagues)?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Found a way I can have Sky TV in Belgium!

So I have a question for you lot. On this site that does it, they say Sky Sports shows La Liga, Championship and PL matches, but do they also show Champions League (and any other football leagues)?
    BT Sport have the rights to Champion's League and Europa League in the UK.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    BT Sport have the rights to Champion's League and Europa League in the UK.
    Is BT Sport a paid service for BT customers only or does it come with Freeview or? I'm clueless so no laughing

Edit: Nvm I used that Google thing I see you can get it on Sky but gonna be expensive as fuck getting both Sky Sports and BT Sport >_<
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2017-09-12 at 01:08 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Is BT Sport a paid service for BT customers only or does it come with Freeview or? I'm clueless so no laughing
    BT sport is quite difficult to get, you can get it if you get BT broadband, or on another tv provider (sky, virgin etc), but there's no over the top streaming service like sky sports has with now tv.

Deleted
    Paying for football is such a pain. So damn expensive.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just found out the other major ISP/TV provider here in Belgium has the Champion's League rights... but doesn't have PL rights >_< this is fucking annoying.

So what I'm considering is changing ISP and getting the Sky TV thing for Sky Sports... Wouldn't be any more expensive than what I'm paying now and then I have both. Only pain is the whole switching ISP etc, always a pain in the bollocks.