Page 1 of 2
LastLast

This Brawl was an absolute failure

30min queues, pve instance.

Hope we never see this again

Deleted
    Its an interesting idea, but I thought it felt poorly explained.

PSA for anyone bothering to try it now: STAND IN THE MIDDLE CIRCLE OR YOUR BOSS NEVER BECOMES ACTIVE

I thought it was ok for trying to fuse it but yeah it wasn't amazing.

Maybe if the boss activated based on player kills. First to 10 kills it activates for a brief period or something. Just throwing an idea out.

1st group i had we had a 4m hp DH tank, worthless sack of shit, no survival no damage, basically 4 man and lost.

2nd grp they we're kinda clueless and got roflstomped, only worth it for 1 win then never again.

Overall a great idea. Getting pvpers to get into pve a bit more seems like a nod to the schism in the community along with the lack of attention to the PvP side in legion.
    In summary: go do some mythic+
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Can't be any worse than Gravity Lapse.

I enjoye it. Other team kept letting the boss cast his heal so we won. Was pretty fun though and very different from the norm.

I enjoyed my instant queues as Tank all week. Was a bit of fun.

Deleted
    This was by far the worst one, yes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    30min queues, pve instance.

Hope we never see this again
    Yup, at first I thought it was bugged or something when I saw 30min+ queue. Then I realized it requires tanks.
    The idea was ok, however in practice it's just garbage. The queue alone is a huge reason not to do this more than for the weekly.

what is the reward for a win in these brawls?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravity2015 View Post
    what is the reward for a win in these brawls?
    A PVP item from the current season + some AP and 3 marks of honor

First time I did it I went ham on the opposing team, 17 kbs, harassing healer etc etc and promptly lost. Second time I pve'd the boss, tossed a few fears out to slow them down, 1 kb, and won. Third time (to help a guildie) I completely ignored the opposing team and won even faster.

It was OK but I didn't love it. Queue time was a pain, but the concept of a fixed comp team was interesting to me though I thought they ran out of imagination of how to use that comp.

Thought it was highly enjoyable. Definitely one of my favorite brawls yet.

Gravity Lapse is far and away the worst.

Yeah, honestly not a fan of it.

I would have rather seen Blizzard add new PvP world quests to Argus than have spent time on that Brawl.

Quote Originally Posted by kraner View Post
    A PVP item from the current season + some AP and 3 marks of honor
    worth doing then, thanks

Queued as Blood DK, stood in the center the entire time each game, killed a bunch of melee that thought it was a good idea to attack me, and went 9-0.

I thought it was a decent change of pace, but you needed to queue as/with a tank if you wanted to avoid the 20+min queue.

Wow, does sound worthless. Can't wait for Tarren Mill vs Scrubs, that's a blood good time.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Wow, does sound worthless. Can't wait for Tarren Mill vs Scrubs, that's a blood good time.
    Ah you mean the brawl which was world pvp rules with trinkets enabled & tier procs enabled and no templates or ilvl balancing? Not to mention the huge huge lag fest it was?

Having said that, the current brawl is indeed terrible too.

Edit : - Seems I'm suggesting all brawls are bad, not so, the ab in snow one was fun
    Last edited by ilik2345; 2017-09-12 at 03:50 PM.