10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    BT sport is quite difficult to get, you can get it if you get BT broadband, or on another tv provider (sky, virgin etc), but there's no over the top streaming service like sky sports has with now tv.
    Yeah, I have it through my ISP, and apparently through my mobile operator as they delightfully informed me this morning

They do have online streaming, but you have to be a subscriber to connect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Just found out the other major ISP/TV provider here in Belgium has the Champion's League rights... but doesn't have PL rights >_< this is fucking annoying.

So what I'm considering is changing ISP and getting the Sky TV thing for Sky Sports... Wouldn't be any more expensive than what I'm paying now and then I have both. Only pain is the whole switching ISP etc, always a pain in the bollocks.
    This seems to be a pretty big problem in most places because commercial channels compete for the rights. My parents have the same problem with their package in Holland. And my package here in Finland does not include EL but I do get CL, PL, Ligue 1, La Liga, and Serie A. No EL nor German football though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    This seems to be a pretty big problem in most places because commercial channels compete for the rights. My parents have the same problem with their package in Holland. And my package here in Finland does not include EL but I do get CL, PL, Ligue 1, La Liga, and Serie A. No EL nor German football though.
    It's very annoying... I get PL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, FA Cup and EL but no CL (or Ligue 1 but that doesn't bother me).

If I switch, I'd gain CL and Ligue 1 but lose PL, EL and Bundesliga (but I'd get PL through Sky, so solved that problem!).

Urgh dunno if I should switch, seeing as I don't know how legal this whole "Sky TV in Belgium" thing is. I'll sleep on it.
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2017-09-12 at 03:00 PM.

Deleted
    Consider a VPS and subscribing to sling tv or another US package.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Thankfully the CL rights don't go to a provider here, and there's currently one provider with the rights to PL and La Liga football. Easy choice.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    Consider a VPS and subscribing to sling tv or another US package.
    Sounds like a much cheaper solution :P

Only CL game showing here is Man Utd - Basel

Only one and they show that one? Really? ugh

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post

I thought you were in the US

FS1 & FS2 has the ManU/Basel & Barca/Juve
    ESPN3 is streaming 6/8 games (ManU/Basel in Spanish)

the only game I can't find is Celtic / PSG

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post

Do not fret the lads are gonna put on a good show. Plus the cameras will cut to jose at some point so you'll have a chance at seeing him so don't worry about that

Quote Originally Posted by sheffield View Post
    I thought you were in the US

FS1 & FS2 has the ManU/Basel & Barca/Juve
    ESPN3 is streaming 6/8 games (ManU/Basel in Spanish)

the only game I can't find is Celtic / PSG
    I only get FS1 and ESPN3 is not available where I'm at. No worries really though since I have some work I need to get done anyway

Looks like ashley young is back from injury so valencia is being rested.

Lindelof starting with bailly suspended. Really hope he has a big game. His passing ability from the back could change our attack. Quick turn overs to lukaku/rashford running up top yes please

Deleted
    Roy Hodgson "close" to coming back.

Oh my god I don't think I can take the memes. I'm grinning just thinking about it.
    Thoughts and prayers to Palace fans.

Woyhodgsonasaurus the football dinosaur is the new gafa. Rip ctd

Deleted
    Croydon boi innit. Benteke in fantasy teams for those assists from when Woy gets him on corners. The dream.

First interview : https://twitter.com/CPFC/status/907671302240169984

i'm in the ME atm hopefully the sharia police find my homebrew wine and chop my head off.
    Last edited by mmoc6b1f2f8dff; 2017-09-12 at 06:36 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Croydon boi innit. Benteke in fantasy teams for those assists from when Woy gets him on corners. The dream.

i'm in the ME atm hopefully the sharia police find my homebrew wine and chop my head off.

Deleted
    Is it actually true that he told Roberto Carlos he'd never make it in football or this that an elaborate troll that's lasted years?
    it seems too much to be honest, even for Woy.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post

Woy addicted to the drug called football........ CTD don't forget to eat. You can do regrettable things on an empty stomach and homebrew after news like this

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Is it actually true that he told Roberto Carlos he'd never make it in football or this that an elaborate troll that's lasted years?
    it seems too much to be honest, even for Woy.
    Yes, he did.

- - - Updated - - -

In 1993, Roberto Carlos joined Palmeiras, where he played for two seasons, winning two consecutive Brazilian league titles. After almost signing for Aston Villa side in 1995, Roberto Carlos chose a move to Inter Milan, in the Serie A, playing one season for the Nerazzurri. He scored a 30-yard free-kick on his debut in a 1–0 win over Vicenza[21] but his season at Inter was unsuccessful, with the club finishing seventh in Serie A.

In an interview with FourFourTwo in a May 2005 issue, Roberto Carlos said that the then-coach of Inter, Roy Hodgson, wanted him to play as a winger, but Carlos wanted to play as a left-back. Carlos spoke to Inter owner Massimo Moratti "to see if he could sort things out and it soon became clear that the only solution was to leave".[22]
    Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberto_Carlos

Sporting off to a good start

Deleted
    Roberto Carlos on Roy Hodgson: "He told me I would never succeed as left back. I told him that he doesn't understand football."

Source: https://twitter.com/BrazilStat/statu...016-debacle%2F