Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    I hope it's for charity and it looks like it!

However, I'm a little bit upset that even though buying pets/mounts from store is optional, we will never get such mounts or pets with this quality, cuteness and etcetera through in-game source, basically not from the in-game store. Like, do we have a colour changing mount or pet? We don't as far as I know..
    Most 7.2.5 class mounts have a different color depending on spec.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    Well, I am still a huge fan of both Val'kyr pets, also, Schroedinger's Cat and Mr. Bigglesworth. And don't forget Murky. :3
    Schroedinger's Cat ?
    Ah, I see, in english it is called Widget the Departed.
    Seems to be one of the very very very very...very few instances of the german name being better in WoW than the english one.
    Last edited by Psykhe; 2017-09-12 at 12:24 PM.

The closest I'll get to having a minipet that looks like my chihuahua. I needs it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cazz17 View Post
    More money-grabbing from Blizz
    It's called CAPITALISM!

It's so cute, It'll probably be the first one I'll buy from shop

fennec ... you know, i would actually love african themed expansion

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    how it's cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Cazz17 View Post
    More money-grabbing from Blizz
    i love how you instantly shit post without thinking "wait blizz has been making charity pets for along time, MAAAYBE with Hurricane Irma this might be a charity pet?"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mcsheepy View Post
    It's called CAPITALISM!
    or charity, whatever you wanna call it to sleep better at night

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by samuke View Post
    Yes, how dare a company want to make money!

It's awesome you work for free, though. How is it you pay your bills and buy food?
    It is most likely going to be a charity pet because of hurricane Irma, for example they put the cinder kitten out as a charity pet for relief funds of hurricane sandy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Igzorn View Post
    this pet i have 3 ideas about it, one more likley as the other .:

1th its the most likely: it has todo with the netherlightcrusible the symbols on the forhead are just syleized.

2nd not likely but who knows: its for blizzccon.

3rd: its a shop item.
    4th, it will be a charity pet for hurricane Irma
    because its listed as being a shop pet in its file.

- - - Updated - - -

However, I'm a little bit upset that even though buying pets/mounts from store is optional, we will never get such mounts or pets with this quality, cuteness and etcetera through in-game source, basically not from the in-game store. Like, do we have a colour changing mount or pet? We don't as far as I know..
    Buy a wow token with gold, that is how you get the pet ingame, just like asny other mount/pet for gold off a vendor, this one costs about 100k if you count it that way.

Yes, another pet to add to my collection!

Tons of pets and mounts added in 7.3....yet people still bitch about store mounts/pets.

Keep hating haters....I'll keep buying!

Quote Originally Posted by LordKain View Post
    Yes, another pet to add to my collection!

Tons of pets and mounts added in 7.3....yet people still bitch about store mounts/pets.

Keep hating haters....I'll keep buying!
    I am kinda suprised people complain about "oh store mount" i mean... would they rather have it ingame on a vendor? if people want to buy the pet they can use gold they would buy the pet for, to buy a wow token to buy the pet with.. i mean, having it on the store with the new wow token just means its gold price changes day by dat.

10+ Year Old Account
    YES. Give it to me now! I will drop everything and raise this cutie-cake to 25 immediately!

Prediction: Blizzard will reveal the pet tonight, during the telethon for Hurricane disaster relief. Not like, IN the show, but around the same time

is that... Umbreon?

Hey look, another end of the quarter pet or mount to sell for blizzard/activision!

Quote Originally Posted by ZaeHSBR View Post
    Hey look, another end of the quarter pet or mount to sell for blizzard/activision!
    Hey look. Someone throwing a tantrum about an optional purchase!

And if this is a charity pet I will buy it. Always willing to give money towards a good cause.

I like how people are genuinely upset about a pet (that they would forget they had) being locked behind a paywall. Sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    looks like a Fennekin

Subjective opinion.
    There are store mounts/pets I like, and some I do not.
    Store does not simply equal quality for everyone.
    Sure the colour change is I think currently unique to the store, but that alone does not make a pet or mount attractive to me personally.
    In fact the last mount (can't recall the name at present) doesn't appeal to me at all in its appearance, colour changing or not.
    And that is one of several that don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is now the second shadow and light thing Blizzard has released. They just released Shadow/Void and Light card backs in Hearthstone.

Deleted
    Looks like something only a kid could like...

10+ Year Old Account
    and its live. just bought it. love it.

I Love my Fennekin