Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    Ah yes, Alleria once again proves that she's just as stupid as her 2 sisters lol.
    But on a serious note:
    They are clearly setting her up to be the example to show that the void is the true enemy, not the legion. Her quote "The void is a power to be harnessed, not to be feared" makes it clear. She thinks the void is just a good weapon against the legion, as does every other character right now, but we know, from the chronicles, that the void is the true enemy, and not the legion. Mark my words, in the next void-expansion, she'll get f****d, to show our characters that the void is overall more dangerous than the legion was.
    That would be a nice actual story and line to go through because most of the time it's either "even Titans fear it" *que Sargeras*" or it's kinda like Shadow Priests and serves a purpose so it's more neutral than evil.

I just want to believe they deliver that in a decent way... But I am a little hesitant to hope Blizzard will do a good job.

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    The moment Varessa Windrunner is now the most sane windrunner... I mean she was before this patch anyway but still...
    If by sane you mean delusional and self-loathing, then yes, she is

7+ Year Old Account
    The moment Varessa Windrunner is now the most sane windrunner... I mean she was before this patch anyway but still...
    i mean, she's the youngest.

everyone knows windrunners get crazier by age.

- - - Updated - - -

vareesa should infuse herself with fel.

then we got the full trio

-necromancy
    -void
    -fel

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    i mean, she's the youngest.

everyone knows windrunners get crazier by age.

- - - Updated - - -

vareesa should infuse herself with fel.

then we got the full trio

-necromancy
    -void
    -fel
    I have a better Idea she tries nature fucks up and becomes a regular tree XD

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Eh.... no. If any of the Windrunners could have ever been called sane it was Sylvanas, who still is more rational than vereesa even in death. Vereesa however is very good at floundering about.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Xavius style, creates the Windrunner nightmare where she screams Rhonin every second and knaak writes a new book involving just how incredible human males are with elf girlfriends.

OT I am at work and can't play. Does Alleria stay that way or does she manage to regress back to normal/ control herself?
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Eh.... no. If any of the Windrunners could have ever been called sane it was Sylvanas, who still is more rational than vereesa even in death. Vereesa however is very good at floundering about.
    Undead screwed Sylvanas a tad too much

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Eh.... no. If any of the Windrunners could have ever been called sane it was Sylvanas, who still is more rational than vereesa even in death.
    Now she isnt, stop being biased.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    then her roots grow deep enough and n'zoth starts whispering to her.

xavius style.

Formerly known as Arafal

The moment Varessa Windrunner is now the most boring windrunner... I mean she was before this patch anyway but still...
    Changed that for you.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Uh, if you ever bothered to read anything with Vereesa actually in it you would know she's batshit at best, stupid at worst, a pleasant mix of both most likely. Sane people don't hate their own race, forget they have children, mock people struggling to survive and don't give themselves military titles to make themselves seem more important. Blame knaak if you will but Vereesa has never been sane.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

*Turaylon files for divorce.*

I... I didn't sign up for t-this.
    Last edited by Dagoth Ur; 2017-09-12 at 05:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Uh, if you ever bothered to read anything with Vereesa actually in it you would know she's batshit at best, stupid at worst, a pleasant mix of both most likely. Sane people don't hate their own race, forget they have children, mock people struggling to survive and don't give themselves military titles to make themselves seem more important. Blame knaak if you will but Vereesa has never been sane. Hell even in her own perverted by undeath Way, Sylvanas still loves her sister, Vereesa tried to use Sylvanas to be allowed back into QT and a shoulder to cry on. She couldn't even be bothered to talk to her before she suddenly had her own problems.

which brings up another thing,watching her whine about how unfair her life is to Sylvanas was the best thing to ever come out of Warcrimes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    *Turaylon files for divorce.

I... I didn't sign up for t-this.
    They killed his sexy windchime, no one to love now.
    Holy shit lol

I guess her and Turalyon's bed is now called Netherlight Crucible. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reffan View Post
    I guess her and Turalyon's bed is now called Netherlight Crucible. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Arator confirmed demon. A reborn Kil'jaden is going to punch his way out of her.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Spoilers:

Alleria is a Shadow Priest!

Deleted
    wow how recycled and boring of a storyline is this and people are biting.

blizzard are selling you wolf tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    Spoilers:

Alleria is a Shadow Priest!
    If shadow priest would eat Xa'latath you would have a point, shadow priests draw on the void they don't consume it.

Damn!
    Shadow Hunter! 4th spec confirmed!!! (lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    wow how recycled and boring of a storyline is this and people are biting.

blizzard are selling you wolf tickets.
    Can you tell me where someone else, absorbs a dark Naaru and then becomes Void infused prior then? And don't say Etherael... They are Arcane based.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    SPOILERS:

Dark Rangers in 8.0 confirmed!
    That would be interesting...

I sure hope these cinematics make more sense in-game; I haven't played in a couple patches. First we see the Light Naaru fail to empower Illidan; now we see the Void Naaru succeed in empowering Alleria. Okay, well, both the Light and Void are being played as useful forces we can use (or refuse) to help us right now so what does it matter? I just don't get the storyline; they keep dropping the ball mid-story.