Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    So.. Voidwarrior next hero class?

Now Alleria and Turalyon can create the true child of Light and Shadow!!!!!123

If she uses that Void Magic in an interesting way and rejoins the Alliance, the Alliance may start having interesting characters again.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aestholus View Post
    Now Alleria and Turalyon can create the true child of Light and Shadow!!!!!123
    And a half elf to boot.

You couldn't make that shit worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    They killed his sexy windchime, no one to love now.
    Next expac we'll be helping Turaylon get out of depression like we did for Garrosh.

If not for Arator I would think that Illidan and Alleria are one edgy OTP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Locus Walker implaying that she should leave Turalyon was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Locus Walker implaying that she should leave Turalyon was funny.
    He's speaking the truth! Turalyon is too bland and zealous for Alleria, in Tides of Darkness at least he questioned the Light and was a bit more interesting.
    Now he's just Uther 2.0.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Next expac we'll be helping Turaylon get out of depression like we did for Garrosh.

"Some times the hand of fate must be forced."
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

.. and all the all-knowing people saying it would be Sylvanas.. hahaha! Learn your fucking place, BITCHES!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xofa View Post
    .. and all the all-knowing people saying it would be Sylvanas.. hahaha! Learn your fucking place, BITCHES!
    They're probably gonna fist pump after they bicker a little for leading the Horde.

While Vareesa sits in the courner all like ''I wish that were me''.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2017-09-12 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Illidan has a thing for married elf girls. Nothing is impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Hutmacher View Post
    So.. Voidwarrior next hero class?
    I sure would welcome another range dps class
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

And a half elf to boot.

You couldn't make that shit worse.
    It could be a girl that ends up getting pregnant from Med'an which is then tainted with fel by an jealous Sylvanas and in order to save the child they infuse it with the essence of a dying wild god.

Uh, if you ever bothered to read anything with Vereesa actually in it you would know she's batshit at best, stupid at worst, a pleasant mix of both most likely. Sane people don't hate their own race, forget they have children, mock people struggling to survive and don't give themselves military titles to make themselves seem more important. Blame knaak if you will but Vereesa has never been sane. Hell even in her own perverted by undeath Way, Sylvanas still loves her sister, Vereesa tried to use Sylvanas to be allowed back into QT and a shoulder to cry on. She couldn't even be bothered to talk to her before she suddenly had her own problems.

which brings up another thing,watching her whine about how unfair her life is to Sylvanas was the best thing to ever come out of Warcrimes.

- - - Updated - - -

They killed his sexy windchime, no one to love now.
    sane people dont wage a vendetta against someone for raising you into undeath, call being undead a curse, then inflict it on others the moment you can.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    sane people dont wage a vendetta against someone for raising you into undeath, call being undead a curse, then inflict it on others the moment you can.
    your argument is that, Sylvanas took becoming undead to become unhinged somehow makes Vereesa less of a raving moron?
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangeliste View Post
    Can you tell me where someone else, absorbs a dark Naaru and then becomes Void infused prior then? And don't say Etherael... They are Arcane based.

- - - Updated - - -

That would be interesting...
    like i said. biting. you mean a hero becoming a villain. if you stop being blinded by i have to defend and be a fan of everything and argue anything that goes against that for just a second you can do it yourself without me. how many times has the storyline of hero who becomes evil by absorbing some kind of power happened? you will find the answer is every expansion. illidan(at the time), lich king, garrosh, and now alleria. the only time it hasnt happened is legion.

i look forward to you disagreeing though about how just the people i named were not corrupted by some kind of 'evil' .

Loool blizz going full GRRM and making their own song of ice and fire, only this time arathor will be the song of light and shadow.

XE'RA WAS WRONG THIS ALL TIME!!

Alleria:takes a risk to wield magic to save the universe

Vareesa:hates genocidal traitors

Sylvannas: dedicates herself to genocide, tortures people for fun, kills abd enslaves peoples souls, wages war to desperately try to stave off death, plots to kill her sister and her sisters children

Yall: sylvannas is the only sane one

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    like i said. biting. you mean a hero becoming a villain. if you stop being blinded by i have to defend and be a fan of everything and argue anything that goes against that for just a second you can do it yourself without me. how many times has the storyline of hero who becomes evil by absorbing some kind of power happened? you will find the answer is every expansion. illidan(at the time), lich king, garrosh, and now alleria. the only time it hasnt happened is legion.

i look forward to you disagreeing though about how just the people i named were not corrupted by some kind of 'evil' .
    Chill out.

You made an insulting assertion, gave no example....someone asked for an example and you accusse them of saying they are forcing you to like the story
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    Alleria:takes a risk to wield magic to save the universe

Vareesa:hates genocidal traitors

Sylvannas: dedicates herself to genocide, tortures people for fun, kills abd enslaves peoples souls, wages war to desperately try to stave off death, plots to kill her sister and her sisters children

Yall: sylvannas is the only sane one

- - - Updated - - -

Chill out.

You made an insulting assertion, gave no example....someone asked for an example and you accusse them of saying they are forcing you to like the story
    what you said does not make sense, please do not jump to defence with unoriginal i am a fan and argue anything without actually reading what i wrote where i gave a number of examples . hard to take you serious after that kind of comment won't bother checking back on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    I sure hope these cinematics make more sense in-game; I haven't played in a couple patches. First we see the Light Naaru fail to empower Illidan; now we see the Void Naaru succeed in empowering Alleria. Okay, well, both the Light and Void are being played as useful forces we can use (or refuse) to help us right now so what does it matter? I just don't get the storyline; they keep dropping the ball mid-story.
    ????wait so you dont play the game and dont understand why you dont get the story?

Yes it does make more sense in game cus...you see the rest of the story

Also its literally the middle the story. If the story doesnt make sense after its over thats the problem
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default