Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    ew, cyberbullying isn't a thing though just turn off the computer or leave the page.
    What is online,. doesn't necessarily stay online
    RETH

Deleted
    ... really? We're gonna be outraged about the internet having a laugh over a whale in a swimsuit now?

I also wonder whether Tennisace perception on curvy says something about him or his taste in women.
    Last edited by mmoc9478eb6901; 2017-09-12 at 08:48 PM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    They keep saying body positive models but all I see is delusional.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "curvy" I mean sure. Highways have curves aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    What is online,. doesn't necessarily stay online
    Then that's not cyber bullying anymore.

edit:

the 'cyber' part requires that it IS online. Some people don't realize the tools they have at their disposal for dealing with such encounters... walking away is much easier when the individual is not in your face or within earshot...

if the problem still exists, then you're likely dealing with a case that may fall in the scope of 'stalking' (unless you're an idiot and share your personal info around so freely that makes all the purple dragons in teh world cry)
    Last edited by mickybrighteyes; 2017-09-12 at 09:19 PM.

What a novel concept: people have different views on what looks good. More at 10!

10+ Year Old Account
    Stating facts is not cyberbullying. If there was a women on a picture promoting smoking criticizing it would be just as much acceptable as criticizing obese people for promoting obesity. I am a healthcare professional and you know the obesity epidemic is really taking its toll on the health of the western world. Justifying it is NOT acceptable! It is not body positivity , that slogan is reserved to average women not wanting to become supermodels.

Why does every attention seeking girl on the internet claim to be a model?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    Intended?
    Ffs. Unintended. But because of some shitty bug I can't edit my posts.

Deleted
    First of all that's not curvy, that's morbidly obese.
    Fat acceptance movement isn't better than climate change deniers. That size is unhealthy, will lead to early death and promoting it is literally killing people.

Secondly she posted that picture on the internet, she wanted to show it, she gave her opinion about it and asked for opinions.... if you can't handle criticism get the fuck off the internet.

Thirdly whoever says things like "BOTH are beautiful - BOTH should be treated equally - both should be able to love their bodies" and looks like that woman on that picture, should be shot. And i say this as a morbidly obese person

Deleted
    fat ppl are disgasting , good thing they dont pass their degenerate gens and die alone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Yeah, but there's a difference between stating the health risks and shaming/bullying someone ("landwhale", "ugly", "kill yourself", etc). That's just bullying and is really low of people.
    The nouns and adjective provided are perfectly good descriptions of what obese is. It's ugly because it's self-mutilation and your body is being destroyed. Telling someone to kill themselves never helps. If you remind them they are killing themselves, then that is good.

Deleted
    .... are you not aware of your surroundings or something?
    i dont get the joke , you mean everyone here is fat or something ?

Deleted
    its true denerated gens that cause obesity will disapear in the near future

Deleted
    I'm not sure about all that, but your previous comment hadn't mentioned anything about the future. It implied that it was currently happening.
    so you mean fat ppl have kids ? thats not rly true in my place

No one should be bullied for their weight, but please.. she ain't curvy, she's fat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    No one should be bullied for their weight, but please.. she ain't curvy, she's fat.
    That's an understatement, this chick is obese, probably morbidly.

Deleted
    Of course fat people have kids. Even countries with the lowest percentage of obesity still have overweight people. Still, you didn't say anything about your comment being exclusive to your area.
    i dont know anyone obese with kids , or never see one outside , i am sure most of them are depressed and will die alone , dont know what you are talking about

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    I gave my father shit for years for smoking. It's not bullying or hate. If you love someone who is obese, then you should constantly remind them and fat shame. However, people who take pride in it and advertise are the real problem.

Deleted
    You live in Saudi Arabia, no? They have obesity problems there - http://obesity.imedpub.com/a-review-....php?aid=17699
    no i am greek and i am talking about ppl at my age ~30