Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    *cough* blood elves are high elves, they just changed their name get over it *cough*
    I don't think Alleria is going to be teaching blood elves, especially as Blood Elves are on the side of the Horde.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure this is just more power for her - It doesn't mean she's going evil.

shadow hunters

dark rangers

void hunters

which are we getting then ?

"AT THE HOUR OF HER THIRD DEATH", isn't this the 3rd time she's been killed/whatever?

Dark Ranger Confirmed new survival spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Difuid View Post
    The problem is Alleria hears the whispers of the Void Lords, take it as you want, but we have seen a few examples where that leads.
    Flavor text from various Shadow Priests, of several different cultures, suggests the shadow speaking to them is nothing unusual. That's even how some of them learn new secrets.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd totally play a void ranger hero class tho.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I don't think Alleria is going to be teaching blood elves, especially as Blood Elves are on the side of the Horde.
    They are her people still, I don't understand how anyone can seriously say she would cut all ties with them. She isn't a moron like her youngest sister. And two of her best friends (lor'themar and Halduron) now lead her home.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    She looks so stupid without and with void form active I couldn't but laugh at this whole scene. And, actually, she is stupid. Illidalleria coming? *smh*

Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    I really doubt we'll ever get a level 1 class again.
    Right. So It was Death Knight, then Monk, then Demon Hunter... You think it won't be level 1 to follow a pattern? Like Race and Class have generally before? That's your call but yeah... Rather look at what they done previous expansions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post

Holy Shit that cinematic.. What will Veressa think of her sister now? Sylvanas may not favor her either. Alleria and the Locus-Walker now may be 8.0's main antagonist!
    Is it too much to hope that she'll remain a good guy? I really hate the whole cookie cutter VOID = 100% evil and LIGHT = 100% good paradigm. They went on the right path making that Prime Naruu an asshole and then killing it. I hope they continue down that gray path and retain Alleria as a good guy but with Void powers.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    They are her people still, I don't understand how anyone can seriously say she would cut all ties with them. She isn't a moron like her youngest sister. And two of her best friends (lor'themar and Halduron) now lead her home.
    High Elves have cut ties with the Blood Elves. I feel Alleria will be with them

I am more worried about Blizzard adding another sub elf race... Void-Elves :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    I'd totally play a void ranger hero class tho.
    That's what they should have transformed Survival Hunters into instead of giving them a stupid spear.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    High Elves have cut ties with the Blood Elves. I feel Alleria will be with them

I am more worried about Blizzard adding another sub elf race... Void-Elves :P
    She was never around to even make that choice, I don't get where people are so sure of themselves in things like that. She draws from the void, not channeling it but consuming it to fight the legion. You think she is going to give a shit when she sees what the blood elves did to survive?

Hell Alleria drank fel flood off her blades when she killed orcs. She was a blood elf before there were blood elves.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    We wuz vaidz n shieeeet.

Alleria dindu nuffin. The Void is better, fancier than being a rotling leading bunch of savages, especially after they all became limp wrist mangina traitors. Varessa is a gud gurl, she wuz gonna do good deedz.
    Finally, some eloquence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magistrate View Post
    Finally, some eloquence.
    A modern poe.

"Quoth the raven, she's a whore." -Littlejin
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-09-12 at 09:44 PM.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    shadow hunters

dark rangers

void hunters

which are we getting then ?
    What if they try and cleanse her like they do to Naaru who go dark and we end up getting a class thats basically a humanoid version of Naaru that can alternate forms between light and void. The Netherlight Crucible does mention there needs to be balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Evangeliste View Post
    Right. So It was Death Knight, then Monk, then Demon Hunter... You think it won't be level 1 to follow a pattern? Like Race and Class have generally before? That's your call but yeah... Rather look at what they done previous expansions.
    I think it won't be level one because they won't want to deal with making them a questing path through Legion. Also Monks aren't very popular, and it's likely that the 90 level slog was partially to blame.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    What if they try and cleanse her like they do to Naaru who go dark and we end up getting a class thats basically a humanoid version of Naaru that can alternate forms between light and void. The Netherlight Crucible does mention there needs to be balance.
    So.... priests?

I did argue that Priests needed a fourth spec that was ranged and used a bow though - because Tyrande is a Priest-Archer too - and Alleria is now a Void-Archer. Plus the Shadow Hunters of the trolls are both spiritual leaders and archers.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Again, the ''hat'' [I]I use to fight the foe the tools of the foes /I] is not exactly a novel thing in WOW.

Death Knights do it.
    Warlocks do it.
    Shadow Priests do it.
    Daemon Hunters do it hardcore