Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    I mean, I already said yesterday that I was going to lynch you today. Cause you're scum.
    That's a conclusion not a theory.

I mean... You were on the lynch as well. And I was the only one scumhunting, so, like... Y'know.
    Oh Pistol, you're so proud of yourself! You got easy points because you so happened to get released from your mafia and you were able to out their names, now your the proven hero of the town! Good job bucko, show us your medal when the game's over.

Also, you really don't believe any of the claims yesterday? Even though everything I've said would happen, has happened?
    I know you were mafian who I converted into a survivor role that you can pass on to other players. I don't know if your still or even town; for all I know you swapped with Graham and your new rolecard pits you against us, and so far none of the claims this game are verifiable. Once again, the only reason you were trustworthy is because you were lucky and you easily outed your former teammate; so far you haven't staked your name on the line for anything except for a theory that I am the original bodysnatcher based off of your abilities. Don't make yourself out to be bigger than you are. I am most inclined to believe that Marack is the actual cop.

His role was the one I was the most curious about. He also seemed like the least likely to get NK'd, whereas I saw Danner as the most likely to be NKd. And why would I want to swap with Blood Fox when I think that he is a mafia wannabe, and therefore scum, right after I've gotten the godfather lynched? Marack wasn't an option for the same reason as Danner, you weren't an option because you're a mafian and Listo isn't an option since I believe his PGO claim, as per Danner's role RP.
    In other words, you got nothing and went for the "safest" (and consequently least helpful) pick.

Danner can't talk today, as per his role.
    Once again, your making a conclusion without evidence. As Marack said, we don't know who Danner protected, and the "muting" part may just be a cover up to excuse scum buddies from explaining themselves.

You also seem to be forgetting that I was a mafian to begin with, and there I know that there is literally no way for them both to be in a mafia together.
    As I had said earlier, there is probably either another mafia or the remaining scum are exceedingly powerful.

Also, who did you use your amazing ability on? Who is now a new role with a new wincon?
    No one actually, considering 1. I already give away my alignment reset trait and everyone else is this game is too suspect to entrust powers with, and 2. there is just as much a chance that the target would turn around and use their new found powers against me.

Deleted
    So you're saying that Blood Fox, Listo, Danner, Graeham and I are scum. Whew, you and Marack ain't got a chance dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Well, that makes this day awkward. No real point in hiding that I have an ability right now is it.

I am the town CPR doctor. And Crackle was the natural doc target for yesterday. I believed him to be some sort of cop, and figured the mafia (singular per Largehorn's card!) wanted him dead more than anything.

I'm a doctor... except my night action will put players NOT in mortal peril in a coma (mutes them for the next day, can only vote).
    Something about breaking ribs and car batteries while reviving them somehow having a harm on players not needing it. It's also lethal on the elderly, which I assume is one of you. Basically - not something to use nilly-willy. I figured last night qualified though.
    For Valyrian. Danner said if he protects someone who doesn't get attacked they are put in a coma.

So you're saying that Blood Fox, Listo, Danner, Graeham and I are scum. Whew, you and Marack ain't got a chance dude.
    Wow, you're certainly a competent reader! Or you take joy in twisting other people's words to fit your narrative. For the record, I said I didn't trust the claims, I didn't say I thought the people making those claims were scum (though there's a good chance they could be - Blood Fox and Listo certainly are the most suspect).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    For Valyrian. Danner said if he protects someone who doesn't get attacked they are put in a coma.
    I do not see any wording that states that the doctor would be muted too, only the protectee if he was not targeted.

10+ Year Old Account
    So based on the RP for start and that claim logic would entail that...!

Danner protected Danner! Wow what a revelation!!! Such a shock! Biggest mystery solved guys!

Deleted
    mfw val is actually trying the abrasive act with me

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    I do not see any wording that states that the doctor would be muted too, only the protectee if he was not targeted.
    And you claim that I'm misreading? He literally said that the target would go into a coma because he uses a car battery. That daybreak RP included Danner, with a car battery strapped to his chest, alive but unresponsive. It's pretty damn clear that he protected himself.

mfw val is actually trying the abrasive act with me

- - - Updated - - -

And you claim that I'm misreading? He literally said that the target would go into a coma because he uses a car battery. That daybreak RP included Danner, with a car battery strapped to his chest, alive but unresponsive. It's pretty damn clear that he protected himself.
    Finally! You understand my pain.

- - - Updated - - -

This is getting us nowhere. @Graeham has not yet answered my question. @Marack what is your take?

7+ Year Old Account
    10 people, starting with 2 mafia and 1-2 wannabe... if there were 2, could assume 1 would get in and the other would be fucked (~1/3 scum) and we have this 3rd party survivor.

Based on no deaths last night, safe to assume either the remaining scum is a wannabe or scum, targeted danner.

I dont like the Swap with Graeham. If playing as full town, could have stayed as the body swapper, UNLESS its a wincon to switch with someone.

@BloodFox Its also very suspect to RB the cop. Why would you do that?

No idea where Im going to vote today. But based on @Danners claim, they can still vote, just not talk in the thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Blood, what cop RP did you block me with?

Deleted
    Well, I mean, when I was a survivor I was playing as a survivor. My win con required me to survive. Now my win con just requires town getting rid of all the scum. I'd say that's playing survivor right - by no longer being one if given the choice.

The message I received during the night in regards to the Medium role was a link to a scene from a movie - Heat - involving a shootout between police and what I assume are criminals. So it's just more confirmation of what Pistol has been saying so far about the scum's interaction with the cop.

Now that I've experienced how the role swapping works for myself, though, I have absolutely no reason to distrust Pistol. All signs point to Valyrian being scum as a result of the swapping. So I'm being fairly curt today as from my perspective today's lynch is simply a continuation of yesterday's train of discussion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Im interested in seeing Danner's vote and Bloods reason for RB me. After those occur, I'll likely be voting Val.

10+ Year Old Account
    People waiting for Blood. He claimed his 1 post was his only possible post this day... so no point waiting for him.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    People waiting for Blood. He claimed his 1 post was his only possible post this day... so no point waiting for him.
    And once again, I will not accept these easy excuses to avoid explaining your actions and holes in your rolecards. My vote will be staying where it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    And once again, I will not accept these easy excuses to avoid explaining your actions and holes in your rolecards. My vote will be staying where it is.
    Danner has no hole. You made that hole yourself because you misread. I have no hole, you just don't believe my claim. You know what you turned Pistol into and we can't confirm you as being able to change things because you didn't do it to anyone. You not trusting Graeham even though you know what you made Pistol and Pistol claimed to swap their roles. You claim to trust Marack.

The only holes that exist are you and Blood.

- - - Updated - - -

Minor update on my dad.

They took him out of the coma yesterday and he was responsive but they had to resedate him because his blood pressure kept dropping. Today they will be taking out the balloon thing and seeing if he can breathe on his own.

7+ Year Old Account
    @Graeham Do you plan on swapping this upcoming night phase?

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    @Graeham Do you plan on swapping this upcoming night phase?
    I'll need to think it over. I may very well just abstain since I don't want to mess with any night actions.

7+ Year Old Account
    My only concern is investigation and swap on the same target... which would happen first.

- - - Updated - - -

Vote: Blood Fox

RBing a cop doesnt make any sense from a town player.

Deleted
    Yes, great, two votes for each. But can we focus on one person at a time so we actually get a lynch off? I mean, I assume Listo is going to vote for one of them at some point, just so that we at least can get to modified majority.

And re: Blood Fox being sus for RBing a cop - I totally agree. But you know what I think is more sus? Claiming to have a role that can alter people's win con, rightfully consider Blood Fox the most scummy player, but then not change Blood Fox' role. Even though it could have won town the game. With the reasoning that he was afraid the person he chose would use the new role against him.

I mean, honestly, why not lynch the person who is pretty much confirmed (more so to me than you, granted) scum at this point? If the game doesn't end with that, we can always lynch Blood Fox tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Valyrian

If game doesn't end just lynch Blood I guess. Sorry about my activity but as you guys know it has been real hard for me and my family since Sunday.

7+ Year Old Account
    Busy Mod update

Quick recap Valaryian had 3 votes and Blood Fox has 2 votes.

I'm in meetings most of today (bad planning on my part as mod) so day might not end promptly as planned. You have approximately 4 1/2 hours before end of day.