7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    So there's 2 new "mounts" that are still encrypted.

"AllianceShipMount" and "HordeZeppelinMount".

That's all we know.
    5 Man Flying mount to Mythic plus achievement confirmed! 11/10 IGN!(I really want a 5 man mount)

Ok, now serious...Quite interesting mount file.

Seeing the Felseeker mount (Legion deluxe mount) was added in 6.2.2, that's not actually a bad guess.

Hmm!

EDIT: 6.2.2 was shipped to live a month after Legion was announced with it going on PTR the day after it was announced.
    So it very well might be, or promotion or something else. Maybe part of blizzcon bundle?

Also are they regular mounts or some type of vehicle?
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2017-09-12 at 08:25 PM.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    The Dark Ones want us dead apparently.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Ship mount / zepelin mount? lol
    Maybe we get customizable mounts with special features in the next expansion like they're doing it in GW2 now?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

52 days to go until Blizzcon. Will the next expansion be revealed at long last? Or will Blizzard hold out on us again?

Deleted

That's all we know.
    Can you make those into pictures? (i gues not?)

could they be a price for the mythic+ thingy blizzard has going?

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Can you make those into pictures? (i gues not?)

could they be a price for the mythic+ thingy blizzard has going?
    It's encrypted.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

My gut thinks those mounts will be for the virtual ticket, depending on the faction of a given character.

But we'll see?

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    My gut thinks those mounts will be for the virtual ticket, depending on the faction of a given character.

But we'll see?
    They never put mounts on virtual ticket before though.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    They never put mounts on virtual ticket before though.
    That doesn't preclude them from doing so, though.

We'll probably know by tomorrow, either way.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    That doesn't preclude them from doing so, though.

We'll probably know by tomorrow, either way.
    I hope they dont. FeelsBadMan
    Crimea is Ukraine!

So there's 2 new "mounts" that are still encrypted.

That's all we know.
    This basically confirms we are getting a sea/kultiras expac. cant wait

After the previous stuff, and now this pet, I'm really thinking the next expansion isn't going to so much have a Void theme, as much as a "balance between Light and Void" theme. The Chronicle sort of painted Light as good and Void as evil, but when I think about it, the whole balance idea actually predates the Chronicle. The Arakkoa short story had a lesson at the end that the two groups of Arakkoa need to come back together and find balance, and the Light Arakkoa were the ones that were bad in Warlords.

I still don't think that necessarily means they'll introduce bad Light Lords or that the Void Lords won't be the ultimate evil, but that we'll be seeing more depth to it, like characters using the Light for evil and characters using the Void not always being our enemies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokubas View Post
    After the previous stuff, and now this pet, I'm really thinking the next expansion isn't going to so much have a Void theme, as much as a "balance between Light and Void" theme. The Chronicle sort of painted Light as good and Void as evil, but when I think about it, the whole balance idea actually predates the Chronicle. The Arakkoa short story had a lesson at the end that the two groups of Arakkoa need to come back together and find balance, and the Light Arakkoa were the ones that were bad in Warlords.

I still don't think that necessarily means they'll introduce bad Light Lords or that the Void Lords won't be the ultimate evil, but that we'll be seeing more depth to it, like characters using the Light for evil and characters using the Void not always being our enemies.
    I do agree. Also on Child of Light and shadow has anyone ever thought of Arthas or Wrathion?

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I do agree. Also on Child of Light and shadow has anyone ever thought of Arthas or Wrathion?
    Why would Wrathion fit the bill?
    He has no connection to the light except Manduin, and his only established connection to the void is his father (which he is self proclaimed and tested not to be corrupted by)
    Or are you implying that Wrathion not being corrupted is the "light" side of him?

Arthas could very well fit thw bill... But he's gone...

I think it's very clear that Illidan is the child of light and shadow... Especially after reading his novel.

I thought about the void last night, and i had a major flashback from the Neverending story... Where the Nothing is thrwatening to conaume everything....

Made me think, maybe we dont get to obliterate thw Legion... Perhaps the remaining forces will join us for the battle of everything against Nothing?

Madness will consume you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I wonder if that prophecy was even real or still true after the whole Xe'ra thing. However, we also had a prophecy from Velen about someone who was assumed to be Anduin leading the Army of the Light.

I've been saying for a long time that Anduin is a Light character, not a Shadow character, despite popularity of him using both thanks to his Hearthstone incarnation representing the class as a whole. However, I think there's a distinct possibility now that he will become the "Balance" character, in which case he could be seen as a child of Light and Shadow. I'm even willing to speculate that Alleria will end up being his Void mentor like Velen is his Light mentor. If Balance is going to end up being the most heroic path, it would fit very well with Anduin's arc, his mediation, and him being set up as this hero who has learned from his forefathers. Also, he used to specialize in the shields from the Discipline spec, which is now themed around balance.

Plus, you could symbolically represent this balance by having the halves of Shalamayne glow gold and purple when he wields them.
    Last edited by Jokubas; 2017-09-15 at 01:48 AM.

If anyone wants to see what the key 8.0 gameplay systems are going to be like, you can take a look at the Crucible.

RNG with RNG after RNG plus more RNG.

After a year of complaints regarding RNG, they tripled the amount of it.

You are supposed to have fun farming for 100s of rare items in order to get the perfect one. The process will look like this - you get item #1 and wear it proudly, the next 15 or so items are worse, but item #17 is an upgrade, then the next 130 items are not upgrades although you aren't sure several times because the sims are inconclusive, but item #148 is a small upgrade, and further upgrades are #750, #2332 and #9588. If you have been playing Diablo 3, you know the drill. It's the eternal quest for perfectly rolled ancient legendaries. Lots of fun (not).

Some will say: well, you don't have to farm for a perfect roll. But there's nothing else. That's the endgame, and it's the entire endgame.

So, if someone wants to feel what 8.0 is going to be like, you can try it out right now.

Oh, and I forgot. While you are farming this shit, keep reminding yourself that you are having fun and I am just a whiner. Because you will need to be strong to live on this crap till 8.0 and constant reminders that "it's OK" and others just aren't into MMOs or whatever should help.
    Last edited by rda; 2017-09-13 at 06:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    Why would Wrathion fit the bill?
    He has no connection to the light except Manduin, and his only established connection to the void is his father (which he is self proclaimed and tested not to be corrupted by)
    Or are you implying that Wrathion not being corrupted is the "light" side of him?

Arthas could very well fit thw bill... But he's gone...

I think it's very clear that Illidan is the child of light and shadow... Especially after reading his novel.

I thought about the void last night, and i had a major flashback from the Neverending story... Where the Nothing is thrwatening to conaume everything....

Made me think, maybe we dont get to obliterate thw Legion... Perhaps the remaining forces will join us for the battle of everything against Nothing?
    He is the child of the Shadow Deathwing, and the Light. Light being that his egg was purified was it not? Was that by using light magic?

Now that i've seen the cinematic, how about Arator? Possible for this little side character from tbc to become a greater character.
    And now hes almost litteraly the "Child of Light and Shadow"

Maybe that was their idea for bringing back Alleria and Turalyion...

Madness will consume you!!!

As for the mounts we talked about yesterday, it seems they are named "Stormwind Skychaser" and "Orgrimmar Interceptor". There were spells for them on PTR but they seem to have been removed before 7.3 released.