Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Thanks to Argus i'm no longer a victim of "item level discrimination" - Thanks Blizz

Ahah "first world problems"
    But more seriously, for the first time since the beginning of Legion i am now accepted in random groups for Mythic+ dungeons. (+10 plus)
    I'm finally respected with my ilvl of 925
    I'm afraid this will only be possible until the new raid is released. Then the item level requirements will rocket up again (i hope not)

As a casual it feels so nice to finally be respected by the elite group that was "Mythic + Dungeons"

I don't think i'm deceiving people into accepting me though because i usually study mechanics before entering a Dungeon or raid.
    Meaning, i don't think is that bad of an idea for "casual shadowpunkz" to be on your +10 Maw of Souls.
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2017-09-14 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    But more seriously, for the first time since the beginning of Legion i am now accepted in random groups for Mythic+ dungeons. (+10 plus)
    I'm finally respected with my ilvl of 920
    I'm afraid this will only be possible until the new raid isn't released. Then the item level requirements will rocket up again (i hope not)

As a casual it feels so nice to finally be respected by the elite group that was "Mythic + Dungeons"

I don't think i'm deceiving people into accepting me though because i usually study mechanics before entering a Dungeon or raid.
    Meaning, i don't think is that bad of an idea for "casual shadowpunkz" to be on your +10 Maw of Souls.
    I agree with you, but get ready for the Hate Train from the angry wannabe elitists

920? What is this? 7.2.5?

Just wait until Antorus comes out and people want ilvl 940 for a raid that drops ilvl 930 gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    Just wait until Antorus comes out and people want ilvl 940 for a raid that drops ilvl 930 gear.
    I mean thats kind of already a thing. I've seen so many Heroic ToS groups requiring 930 lol, so realistically it'll probably be more like "950 for 930 gear"

Why are you seeking validation from random nobodies in a game?

I'm afraid this will only be possible until the new raid isn't released. Then the item level requirements will rocket up again (i hope not)

Casual has nothing to do with gear level. You could have casually raided most of the past few expansions. You made a personal choice to not raid. Stop trying to call yourself casual and then somehow pin ilvl to it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Casual has nothing to do with gear level. You could have casually raided most of the past few expansions. You made a personal choice to not raid. Stop trying to call yourself casual and then somehow pin ilvl to it.
    There are different types of casuals. Some have a guild and have "raid nights", i don't have that.
    At my best i can Pug in LFG to do the first bosses of a raid. Only did it in Nighthold though, i didn't pug Tomb Normal this patch.
    But i'm psyched to Pug Antorus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Casual != low ilvl

but

low ilvl normally correlates to casual unless it's a fresh alt
    ill probably be infracted for this post

[...]
    To be honest, this will probably only last a week or two and then people realize they could get a 945 equipped person instead. Tbh there are probably already some groups like that right now :S

There are different types of casuals. Some have a guild and have "raid nights", i don't have that.
    At my best i can Pug in LFG to do the first bosses of a raid. Only did it in Nighthold though, i didn't pug Tomb Normal this patch.
    But i'm psyched to Pug Antorus.
    What a hoot, you actually think 920 is going to be high enough to pug Antorus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsav1 View Post
    What a hoot, you actually think 920 is going to be high enough to pug Antorus.
    Normal mode Antorus drops 930 loot. 920 is definitely high enough to clear the content. Are you being facetious?

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    Normal mode Antorus drops 930 loot. 920 is definitely high enough to clear the content. Are you being facetious?
    Just because it's tuned for 920 (probably more like 910 actually, considering normal ToS drops 900) doesn't mean people won't ask for 950.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Just because it's tuned for 920 (probably more like 910 actually, considering normal ToS drops 900) doesn't mean people won't ask for 950.
    He said 920 wasn't high enough. That's blatantly false.

He said 920 wasn't high enough. That's blatantly false.
    Believe he meant more in the way of no group will accept you at 920 for a normal pug, not that 920 itself is too low.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamas102 View Post
    Why are you seeking validation from random nobodies in a game?
    Nobody can express positive emotion without some dweeb shitting on them for it.

"There just HAS to be SOMETHING negative I can say."

I never said it wasn't high enough I said it's funny that this person thinks 920 is going to be enough for pugs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsav1 View Post
    I never said it wasn't high enough I said it's funny that this person thinks 920 is going to be enough for pugs.
    Maybe not, but achievements mean much more than ilvl. I would take a 920 with ToS AotC over a 935 without it.

Maybe not, but achievements mean much more than ilvl. I would take a 920 with ToS AotC over a 935 without it.
    What makes you think the op of this thread has put in the time for aotc since this is who we're talking about and not some random dude you know

Don't worry, you'll be the "victim" again soon enough.

And the forums will never hear the end of it.