Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    What's wrong with wanting to make america great again? Isn't that a good goal to reach for?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    What's wrong with wanting to make america great again? Isn't that a good goal to reach for?
    People thinking Nationalism is taboo now or something.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Unless it's about Canada. Then it seems to be ok around here.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Deleted
    Not if you are supposed to be an impartial judge.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    If 9/11 happened again tomorrow I swear the democrats would sit there on CNN going while trump brought it on this country we shouldn't retaliate we deserved it. That is truely how far our country is divided these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Not if you are supposed to be an impartial judge.
    a judge can't want to make america great again? Why not?

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshots View Post
    If 9/11 happened again tomorrow I swear the democrats would sit there on CNN going while trump brought it on this country we shouldn't retaliate we deserved it. That is truely how far our coutnry is divided
    Yes, throwing darts at a map and invading wherever they hit in "retaliation" is not something you should do.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Deleted
    a judge can't want to make america great again? Why not?
    Because that would indicate a bias in regards to judgement, which could be compromising his capability in ruling in accordance to the law.

Because that would indicate a bias in regards to judgement, which could be compromising his capability in ruling in accordance to the law.
    please provide an example of how it's biased to want to make america great again?

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Deleted
    please provide an example of how it's biased to want to make america great again?
    Well say for example that a case was made that US steel was to be banned, because they feed their furnaces human sacrifices. This judge would have to rule in accordance with the law, the law usually says that products made with human sacrifices should be banned, but his MAGA would inflict on that judgement, because that steel seller would MAGA.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is biased. It is against what the judge should stand for.

How about you provide an example of what "making America great again" actually entails. Because it sounds to me like you're trying to make it a general statement, and not an explicitly political slogan of an administration that's demonstrably not in the business of making anything "great."

Well say for example that a case was made that US steel was to be banned, because they feed their furnaces human sacrifices. This judge would have to rule in accordance with the law, the law usually says that products made with human sacrifices should be banned, but his MAGA would inflict on that judgement, because that steel seller would MAGA.
    how many of our steel plants are ran by human sacrifice?

#IStandWithGinaCarano

judges shouldnt be showing political allegiance in court

Deleted
    how many of our steel plants are ran by human sacrifice?
    Well let's say all of them.

Or half if you want to, but they are all owned by the same conglomerate, which means that while some behave properly, you'd still need a full ban to discourage said conglomerates behaviour.

Or just one, and the US hasn't taken measurements to stop said behaviour and hence you'd do the ban to try and get them to.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    judges shouldnt be showing political allegiance in court
    While I agree, that's not y he was suspended. It's b/c he wore an "offensive" hat. Lmao

10+ Year Old Account
    Well let's say all of them.

Or half if you want to, but they are all owned by the same conglomerate, which means that while some behave properly, you'd still need a full ban to discourage said conglomerates behaviour.

Or just one, and the US hasn't taken measurements to stop said behaviour and hence you'd do the ban to try and get them to.
    Problem is this is a Canadian Judge... So its even less than nothing.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Problem is this is a Canadian Judge... So its even less than nothing.
    Which is reflected in a 30 day suspension.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Posted: Sep 12, 2017

Please don't blatantly lie in my threads.
    You like to leave the blatant lying and misleading to yourself then?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    This IS old news... this is now the THIRD thread about the same judge, same incident... How is it you have special permission to violate the rules?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ted-misconduct

and

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...room-is-banned
    I've gotten infracted for bumping a thread. Not exactly looking for that to happen again.