Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    how fucking many alts do you have??? i'll assume at least 24 110
    15 level 110 alts.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Didn't take a screen shot, just took a quick pic with my phone so I could send it to my brother to gloat.

Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post

Favourite mount of the patch ticked off. Won't be rare for long though probably. Mount# 419 I think.
    Holy shit, how did you get to exalted so fast?

Quote Originally Posted by Kharum View Post
    Holy shit, how did you get to exalted so fast?
    First day of the patch there were 2 world quests that offered 2 AoL rep tokens each which were BoA. I powered through and got all my 15 alts attuned to the world quests and completed them, sent them to my priest which is human and waited for the Darkmoon Faire to open up. Once it opened up I got the DMF rep buff and used all the tokens, which counted for and extra 20% when stacked with the human racial. I've also been clearing all Argus world quests on my priest with the buff and prioritising AoL class hall missions. Also, having the emissary up twice with the darkmoon buff is pretty nice.
    Last edited by Farath; 2017-09-10 at 03:26 AM.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    argh, got no mounts.... only a fcking pet....

10+ Year Old Account
    I must be out of my mind, I willingly gave my friend the Astral Cloud Serpent last night when I was running him through MSV on his lv 90 character, despite the fact I won the roll.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Managed to get those 2 buggers after 30/40 kills each across 9 characters

3rd fucking time i get the blistermaw mount t.t

Deleted
    Just got Prestigious Royal Courser for reaching Prestige 21.

I suppose this is the exact opposite of what one is supposed to post here, but I'm fairly sure by this point that Blizzard went into my account to make sure I get 0 Mana Ray mounts.

4 Aged Yolks and 6 pets, 0 mounts. Venomtail Skyfin also refused to drop mount after 20 kills.

Deleted
    was lucky yesterday and got the first demon bunny from blistermaw when he was a wq. took me round 10 kills i think.

also, i farmed 12 eggs during the weekend and now i hope for the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did my weekly Kara run with guildies, and Midnight dropped for one of them. They decided to give it to me, so I'm pretty happy about that! Makes #404!

Also finished all my argus mounts (minus the rep ones) by getting Blistermaw and lambent. Not bothering to post all the pictures though since they're pretty common it seems.

32 Tries for this one. Nightfallen and dreamweavers left.

edit: combo Lightforge Pilaf Machine

Last edited by Tyron; 2017-09-12 at 10:10 AM.

Got the Crimson Slavermaw today, completing my collection of bunny-hop demon mounts. Only 1 mount that drops from rares left, which is the Mana Ray.

Mount numero 426

7+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know how to manually add new mounts to Rarity or have an item pack to import them? Looks like the creator hasn't added in any 7.3 mounts to the most recent version and isn't looking to fix it any time soon.

15+ Year Old Account
    where do u get these eggs from?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    where do u get these eggs from?
    There are 4 cat rares on argus: naroua, varga, kaara and another one (cant remember the name) they can drop the eggs and you can carry more then one egg. it doesnt matter if your char did the questline for the wq, your char only needs to be able to enter argus. only 2 are online at the time. for me at least.
    _______

luck was with me yesterday...wrangler was wq and with the first kill i got the talbuk mount and later the moose from the highmountain rep chest. just one mount left -> the azuna thing x.x

10+ Year Old Account
    Reading the comments, I didn't realise I was apparently quite lucky to have had two Mana Rays from 3 eggs (both on the same character too). Two eggs to hatch in ~3 days, so here's hoping my luck holds.

Otherwise I only have the Crimson Slavermaw from my first kill of Blistermaw and Cloudwing Hippogryph from first Farondis paragon chest.

Quote Originally Posted by silvalirum View Post
    There are 4 cat rares on argus: naroua, varga, kaara and another one (cant remember the name) they can drop the eggs and you can carry more then one egg. it doesnt matter if your char did the questline for the wq, your char only needs to be able to enter argus. only 2 are online at the time. for me at least.
    Sabuul. Aka. The evading wonder cat.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Rothex View Post
    Anyone know how to manually add new mounts to Rarity or have an item pack to import them? Looks like the creator hasn't added in any 7.3 mounts to the most recent version and isn't looking to fix it any time soon.
    I would love this