Poll: The Hardest Class is....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    There are no complicated specs left in the game, really.
    I mean a BM hunter is easier than a marksman hunter but no spec is hard to play.

Druids and Warlocks are overall the most complicated in my opinion. There are some single specs that are pretty hard though, like Subtlety, but Assassination is so simple it's a wash.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelium View Post
    Personally, I feel that the Shaman is hardest in general,
    Shaman is super easy in comparison to some, it just doesn't perform well. Complicated specs? Survival hunter is probably the most among all, especially with way of mok'nathal. Some sub-specs were but Blizzard kinda killed them as to not force people into them, like s2m priest or breath frost dk. Demo lock is management heavy, so is sub rogue, feral even after the changes to make "simpler" talents more viable still has the management heavy option to go.

Deleted
    Really? I always felt that Monk's were most out of place in say of rotations...
    You mean Brewmaster?

used to be feral by far

not sure after the recent changes

i'd say sub rogue and fire mage are up there tho

but none of them are complicated really

(maybe some are compared to havoc DH or BM hunter)

feral was the last remaining relic of the "complex rotation" era

I've literally played only my warrior in Legion, and that's not particularly difficult.

I last played my Feral druid alt back in MoP when snapshotting was a thing, and christ there was a lot to follow there. It could basically do mediocre dps if i played 'ok', bugger all dps if I played badly and an absolute buttload of DPS on the rare occasions that I played really well.

As hard as it was, I quite liked that the reward was there if you did play really well. Not sure if this is still the case, but that's the hardest class I've played

Survival hunter, all those buttons and buffs man. At some point you actually feel skilled, then you go on one of the other hunterspecs or characters and the feeling goes away

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    "manage bleeds" doesn't mean uptime. It means timing bloodtalons/tiger's fury so you get most out of the effects, while maintaining savage roar and recognizing when to pop your cooldowns. When to let a boosted bleed expire and when to refresh with a shitty one because you're about to cap energy and blowing your CP on Ferocious Bite will lose you bleed uptime.

While I haven't played feral in years, this was what made things complicated. And it's something that's very hard to get a WA to compensate for.
    They dont snapshot anymore bro

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Shaman is super easy in comparison to some, it just doesn't perform well. Complicated specs? Survival hunter is probably the most among all, especially with way of mok'nathal. Some sub-specs were but Blizzard kinda killed them as to not force people into them, like s2m priest or breath frost dk. Demo lock is management heavy, so is sub rogue, feral even after the changes to make "simpler" talents more viable still has the management heavy option to go.
    Elemental is actually quite good atm. Also resto shaman is one of the harder healing specs

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    There are no complicated specs left in the game, really.
    I mean a BM hunter is easier than a marksman hunter but no spec is hard to play.
    Survival hunter is actually pretty damn hard to play optimally. Literally like managing several spinning plates.

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Survival hunter is actually pretty damn hard to play optimally. Literally like managing several spinning plates.
    Not sure if I agree with you on that but that class i also not really functional. It's as though Blizzard gave up on trying to fix it at all.

This is wow, there are no complicated classes/specs anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Not sure if I agree with you on that but that class i also not really functional. It's as though Blizzard gave up on trying to fix it at all.
    Yes, the spec is flawed. Doesn't change the fact that it is very difficult to play in a competitive environment.

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Yes, the spec is flawed. Doesn't change the fact that it is very difficult to play in a competitive environment.
    Maybe. I'll go as far as to say that it's probably one of the more complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Elemental is actually quite good atm. Also resto shaman is one of the harder healing specs
    I don't believe you.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post

- - - Updated - - -

It really, really isn't.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

rogue is the hardest most complicated class and it gets better with our power becoming lesser with nerfs each update. i don't know why i like the idea of collective heros.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

This Thread was created with the intent of a Poll, and there are not enough sections for all Specs...
    You do not hhave to include all the specs in the poll just the plausible candidates.

Quote Originally Posted by Rolow View Post
    Feral, Subtlety, Shadow, Demonology. Probably in that order for me.
    You're joking right? Shadow is super easy. All you need is a weak aura to track stacks, and an Insanity bar. All you need for Demo is a weak aura to track DE on pets. No specs are overly complicated to play anymore.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have hard time with my shadow priest, one tiny mistake or lag during the madness part ruins yours dps.
    DPS monk also is pretty hard but also funny, the "street fighter" gameplay is a very good idea.
    And i still don't understand affliction warlock dps....