Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Ever since you became a poster here, you've been making threads complaining about everything. Gamescon schedule/announcements, 7.3 content releases, perhaps more and more, legendaries, etc. I mean, sure, you can dislike the game, but why do you feel the need to create a thread every week, flooding us with your negativity? You don't like Argus? Well, could you please kindly go away, or make slightly more constructive threads?

If you are just going to whine about 7.3, go and do it in one of the thousands of useless threads. Wanna make your own thread? Please include how you'd make it better. Or even better, go to blizz forums, and lend them your omnipotency in order for them to create amazing dungeons, raids, zones, pvp, and pretty much include you in their credits for helping them create the expansion that will bring 20 million subs. That way we get a better game, and are saved from your flood of crying posts.

You mentioned in a post in this thread that you enjoy the game, yet you spend every waking moment to rip it a new one with your complaints. You aren't enjoying the game, you are just one of these people who keep playing hoping for the game to give you the same feeling it gave you 10 years ago, and can't realise you are just tired of more of the same. Argus is an amazing patch.

It includes:
    - Amazing Alt catchup methods and server wide AK.
    - So many new mounts and pets from rares, making them worth to kill.
    - Nice storyline with important lore figures which 7.2 lacked and was my only complaint.
    - Follower catchup for alts.
    - A new dungeon with amazing model assets. I mean, sure, the area might be reused, but the model assets are freaking sexy.
    - A ravaged world, filled with dangers, something many people asked a LOT. Sure, it is hard to get around, and you might die a few times, but everyone complains about how most zones are easy and you can't, you guessed it, die. Lmao.
    - A really solid raid by the looks of it.
    - A currency to farm in order to get a chance at strong items.
    - Netherlight crucible, which may be an RNGfest, but it still definitely helps the average casual, by giving at least okay upgrades for all relics, and really good sometimes even. Now if you get a relic with a bad trait, there is still a chance it will be an okay relic instead of a horrible one. And honestly, most people complaining here are not skilled enough to even take advantage of the NC's best empowered relics for sure. Unless all the 40 guilds who have killed KJ mythic are here whining all day... most likely not.

So yeah, it has everything other regular patches have had, and more. You also said you will log in and do Antorus LFR in a few months and be done. Well that's your problem, and you will most likely make a thread at that time, complaining that blizzard made a lazy raid that is yet again too easy on LFR, going back against their word of a MoP 'LFR' while I will go first into HC, and never do LFR/Normal, enjoying the amazing bosses at their intended difficulty level and having a blast with my guild

Oh, and you will most likely not reply to this, or reply in a very dismissive manner, because you know it's true. You, or anyone else that is whining.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Legion Alpha had a map file called Legion Dungeon. It was made with existing WoD and TBC assets, but its basic idea matches the SoT dungeon we got now. The map file was included in first Alpha build and was never updated.

Likely scenario is that they were planning to have Mac'Aree only as a instance, but decided early to expand that idea into a whole zone. They kept the open world feel of the instance by placing much of it also on the now overworld map of Mac'Aree.

That doesn't look like Mac'Aree at all lol
    It was just the first concept of Argus in general

Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    It includes:
    - Nice storyline with important lore figures which 7.2 lacked and was my only complaint.
    - A new dungeon with amazing model assets. I mean, sure, the area might be reused, but the model assets are freaking sexy.
    - A ravaged world, filled with dangers, something many people asked a LOT. Sure, it is hard to get around, and you might die a few times, but everyone complains about how most zones are easy and you can't, you guessed it, die. Lmao.
    - Netherlight crucible, which may be an RNGfest, but it still definitely helps the average casual, by giving at least okay upgrades for all relics, and really good sometimes even. Now if you get a relic with a bad trait, there is still a chance it will be an okay relic instead of a horrible one. And honestly, most people complaining here are not skilled enough to even take advantage of the NC's best empowered relics for sure. Unless all the 40 guilds who have killed KJ mythic are here whining all day... most likely not.
    While i agree that alot of these may be good changes for people that dont play alot or all too seriously, but if you put alot of time and effort into the game you dont really get much from 7.3.
    I came into 7.3 with 7 characters all above 900 ilvl and each with followers not needing to catch up.
    I dont much care for the mounts and pets, ill kill the rares if i pass them but thats it.
    The story of all 3 weeks can be done easily in under a couple hours.
    And yes after playing it a couple times in testing and again today i personally agree the dungeon is not all that good.

But then again i openly admit to not liking very much about Legion other than the lvling and the raids. With my guild being the 1 thing keeping me subbed right now.

SotT = Court of Even More Stars

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    That doesn't look like Mac'Aree at all lol
    It was just the first concept of Argus in general
    And they turned it from a dungeon to a zone.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Wow, the trolls are working hard today.

But anywho, I actually kind of agree a little.
    Did it the first time yesterday and, like many others, didn't watch/read anything beforehand (it's just heroic, nbd).
    The bosses had mechanics, I'm sure, but it didn't matter because each boss died in like 30 sec or less (group/gear problem, sure) so I didn't really get to see what happens.
    In M+ it will be a diff story.
    There was a ton of trash, a lot of which was completely avoidable, so while it adds to the atmosphere of "hey, look... this place is threatening and such" at the same time it seems kind of pointless.
    While hunting for the WQ portals, we did end up training about 5 groups worth of ethereal/slime trash, so that was fun to see people popping millions and melting an entire pile of what turned out to be a handful of gold and vendor trash.
    The final boss didn't really shake things up, just an immunity/add then dead.
    Again, on M+ it might be a diff story, maybe other mechanics exist that heroic doesn't have.

Overall, not a terrible dungeon, but also didn't really do much for me.
    I'll run it some more and be fine with it.
    It's short enough to not be annoying when it pops up in rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Everthing is recycled within the game these days.. Mounts, dungeons, lore, character models etc etc etc
    Um, factually incorrect.

The lore is quite literally moving forward. We've had more unique models in Legion than previous expansions, and more unique dungeons at that.

Try harder, but that's probably too much to ask.

Deleted
    And they turned it from a dungeon to a zone.
    So it wasn't Seat of the Triumvirate.

Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    Ever since you became a poster here, you've been making threads complaining about everything. Gamescon schedule/announcements, 7.3 content releases, perhaps more and more, legendaries, etc. I mean, sure, you can dislike the game, but why do you feel the need to create a thread every week, flooding us with your negativity? You don't like Argus? Well, could you please kindly go away, or make slightly more constructive threads?

If you are just going to whine about 7.3, go and do it in one of the thousands of useless threads. Wanna make your own thread? Please include how you'd make it better. Or even better, go to blizz forums, and lend them your omnipotency in order for them to create amazing dungeons, raids, zones, pvp, and pretty much include you in their credits for helping them create the expansion that will bring 20 million subs. That way we get a better game, and are saved from your flood of crying posts.

You mentioned in a post in this thread that you enjoy the game, yet you spend every waking moment to rip it a new one with your complaints. You aren't enjoying the game, you are just one of these people who keep playing hoping for the game to give you the same feeling it gave you 10 years ago, and can't realise you are just tired of more of the same. Argus is an amazing patch.

It includes:

So yeah, it has everything other regular patches have had, and more. You also said you will log in and do Antorus LFR in a few months and be done. Well that's your problem, and you will most likely make a thread at that time, complaining that blizzard made a lazy raid that is yet again too easy on LFR, going back against their word of a MoP 'LFR' while I will go first into HC, and never do LFR/Normal, enjoying the amazing bosses at their intended difficulty level and having a blast with my guild

Oh, and you will most likely not reply to this, or reply in a very dismissive manner, because you know it's true. You, or anyone else that is whining.
    Quoted for 100% truth.

Very short and small. Nothing unique.
    Ah, so this is why your ex calls it the 'seat of the triumvirate' instead of 'cowgirl' like everybody else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    SotT = Court of Even More Stars
    It exactly feels like that. And it doesn't even feel like it's the "Seat of the Triumvirate". I would've pictured that place to be a giant Draenei (Eredar) temple or palace. Not one little shabby room and a courtyard full of grass.

Deleted
    OP in short: "Hey, i make a whine/hate thread on every feature of this game BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT i never said i hate THE game".

You can't win an argument with stupid people, they will bring you down to their level and they are going to win by experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Ah, so this is why your ex calls it the 'seat of the triumvirate' instead of 'cowgirl' like everybody else.
    Are you sure he has an ex?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Oh christ on a bike, do you DO anything else than create a tidalwave of, utterly pointless, whine threads?
    No, he doesn't - do you honestly expect more from Anduin? Real question there, do you REALLY expect more?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Are you sure he has an ex?
    The usual 'your mother' would have made it very awkward here. I made a couple of assumptions, a) that the poster is male, b) that his whiny childish attitude is his general state of mind, not only his online persona, which would make it even sadder, and c) that this whining process would eventually drive any theoretically existing female partner away. While I cannot be sure he has one, and there is significant evidence to believe otherwise, I'll give you that, it is within the realm of possibility, somewhere inbetween a good michael bay movie and the flying spaghetti monster.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    SoTT: A lesson in knowing when and how to sidestep around unnecessarily large trash packs.

Still, i was surprised at how trivial the bosses were. Mechanically very simplistic, yes, but that probably has more to do with the fact that everyone an their mother is over 900 ilvl at this point. Even in my pugfinder heroic group not one of the bosses lasted longer than 30s. Two lasted about 10-15s. Luru died about five seconds into her first feedback phase.

I enjoyed the setting, and story it was going for. I will say it is WAY to easy and the set up was for the bosses was terrible, the first boss is literally just sitting in the open 5 feet from the entrance.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, the first time i ran it, i dint even realize we were fighting the hunter boss until all the trash around him died and he was still there ineffectually nibbling at my ankle.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    While i agree that alot of these may be good changes for people that dont play alot or all too seriously, but if you put alot of time and effort into the game you dont really get much from 7.3.
    I came into 7.3 with 7 characters all above 900 ilvl and each with followers not needing to catch up.
    I dont much care for the mounts and pets, ill kill the rares if i pass them but thats it.
    The story of all 3 weeks can be done easily in under a couple hours.
    And yes after playing it a couple times in testing and again today i personally agree the dungeon is not all that good.

But then again i openly admit to not liking very much about Legion other than the lvling and the raids. With my guild being the 1 thing keeping me subbed right now.
    Depends on what you think is serious. If by serious you mean ppl who had their mains 940+, and alts 925+, then yes, I am not that kind of player. Since 7.3 though I managed to gear 2 alts to 920-922 ilvl, while my main has an ilvl of 934 through mythic loot of first five bosses. (Ye my guild can't go through mistress Q_q we haven't tried her much after latest nerfs though admittedly). The story of all 3 weeks can be done in 2 hours you say, when was that not the case though? Can you even bring me one example of a story lasting more than that from patch content? Because I cannot. Still, it's understandable that Legion may not be your cup of tea.

I have my sub payed til May 2018 through WoW gold. It costs me nothing. Unsubbing isn't really possible, and even if it was, it would be pointless, as it costs me nothing. Right now all I'm doing is auctions and the new content that comes out. I'll only be doing auctions now until Antorus comes out, and then I'll do Antorus once, playing for 30 mins every 2 weeks as they release each wing separately. And then it's a 16 months break until Return of the Lich King comes out. But in that time I'll make enough gold with selling glyphs to get several years of gametime through gold.
    It costs you time, isnt your time worth anything ? Why keep doing something you don't enjoy, just because you paid for it ?