Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    His patience is disturbing...

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    I watched the video, if I haven't I wouldn't comment the thread. You surely mean that it's not so hard to instantly accuse someone of being racist.

First, that's not definition of being racist. She can assume whatever she wants. I can assume that you are Asian even if you are not. That doesn't make me a racist, just very judgmental.

Part that I bold out - nothing offensive there. Her right to think what ever she wants and say it out loud.

Same goes here. Just very judgmental. She can be wrong because she is judgmental.

You can say also for the guy with the yellow turban, or whatever it is.
    So you have changed your tune from we can't even hear her to sure she said that but it's totally not offensive?
    She's a jack ass who thinks the guy is a Muslim and in bed with sharia just because he's brown there is nothing to defend here.

7+ Year Old Account
    I was replying to that what you were saying, even if you could hear it and even if she said that, it is not definition of racist. It rather looks like some of you are trigger happy to find the racist and tell him/her "YOU RACIST!" and most of you obviously don't know even the meaning of the word.

I did not change the tune. I know what I'm doing unlike most of you trigger happy people.
    So your doubling down on that you can't hear any thing then? Or that you can't hear any thing but what you can hear is totally not racist.

Racist, a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

prejudice, preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience.

Ya she's a racist as she had a prejudice that he's a Muslim because he's brown.

Edit: I find it hilarious you think I'm trigger happy to find some one racist as my post history has a lot of post about things or people not being racist unless in certain context.
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2017-09-13 at 01:58 PM.

The ignorant calling "ignorance" out.
    Isn't that cute?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    The saddest part of this situation, is that there are people that likely agree with her.
    If aimed at muslims, sure. But Sikh has nothing to do with this.

Deleted
    I watched the video, if I haven't I wouldn't comment the thread. You surely mean that it's not so hard to instantly accuse someone of being racist.

First, that's not definition of being racist. She can assume whatever she wants. I can assume that you are Asian even if you are not. That doesn't make me a racist, just very judgmental.

Part that I bold out - nothing offensive there. Her right to think what ever she wants and say it out loud.

Same goes here. Just very judgmental. She can be wrong because she is judgmental.

You can say also for the guy with the yellow turban, or whatever it is.
    So you're defending a racisit, kay

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    My understanding of Sikh's are they are the most passive of people when it comes to their faith, they don't force it on others, they keep to themselves, and have an overall accepting attitude to wherever they live.

If I was told I had to share a boat for a week with three religious people, I'd choose Jedi, Sikh and Satanist
    Jews and Jainism are pretty chill religions, too.

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    aren't most social justice feminist warriors fine with Muslims?
    Yes, this is likely one of three types of people.

1) She's part of the right and isn't educated(most likely answer)
    2) She's part of the moderate left and isn't educated
    3) She's a plant to stir up controversy to build his victim-hood status and thrust his political career.

SJWs or/and feminists do love Muslims because of where they rank on the "progressive stack".
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Sikhs are pretty based from my experience

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Jews and Jainism are pretty chill religions, too.

Yes, this is likely one of three types of people.

1) She's part of the right and isn't educated(most likely answer)
    2) She's part of the moderate left and isn't educated
    3) She's a plant to stir up controversy to build his victim-hood status and thrust his political career.

SJWs or/and feminists do love Muslims because of where they rank on the "progressive stack".
    I doubt he would need to build any victim hood this took place in Brampton where there are a lot of rather trashy white people who tend to dislike most brown people no matter what they are because Brampton has a lot of them.

7+ Year Old Account
    I find it hilarious that you call someone racist when topic is religion and not races. I mean, you even say "she is racist because she thinks that he is Muslim - WTF?
    I heard something on that video but not enough to accuse her of being racist. Sure, she is not polite. But not a racist.

You are free to interpret what word racist means as much as you want but you are just going to be like the woman on the video - plain wrong. If she said something like "All Muslims are bad because they destroy my countries economy" would be a rather bad prejudice but not a racist. Being a racist is aimed towards people of other races. Begin a Muslim is not a race, it's a religious belief of an individual, so her being a racist goes out of the window.

Saying same thing thousand times does not make it a truth or reality.
    are you really so dense? Muslim is a religion thinking all brown people belong to that religion is racist as its prejudice against any brown race. rather they be Indian or what ever.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is a fine example of how stupid and uneducated some people are. I am willing to bet that this woman did it for attention, however that kind of thing isn't something you can so willingly do and not realize you are being an idiot.

I didn't watch the whole video, but i wanted to comment, Jahgmeet and Greet. I love that pun and I'd totally vote for him just for that, if I could.

Deleted
    I find it hilarious that you call someone racist when topic is religion and not races. I mean, you even say "she is racist because she thinks that he is Muslim - WTF?

Saying same thing thousand times does not make it a truth or reality.
    She's assuming his religion on skin colour thus racism - It isn't complicated. You're just playing mental gymnastics to defend a blatant bigot

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Jagmeet Singh, a Canadian politician who happens to be Sikh, was holding a meeting with his constituents in Brampton, Ontario. Just seconds after he started to speak, a crazy woman got in his face and went on this insane rant, accusing him of wanting to establish Sharia law, of being in bed with the Muslim Brotherhood, etc. (because obviously any brown guy with a beard must be an extremist Muslim)

The amount of grace and patience he shows in handling the situation as she's screaming in his face for 4 minutes is pretty amazing.

What a ringing endorsement of Sikhism. I would say hats off to him, but then it would just get awkward.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Of all religious people to hate she chose Sikh O.o
    Seriously, some of the nicest people youll ever meet >.>

Conversely, this happened in the all mighty Canada? fighters of the Nazis?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazyyrogue View Post
    Seriously, some of the nicest people youll ever meet >.>

Conversely, this happened in the all mighty Canada? fighters of the Nazis?
    Sorry that no good guy with a gun was there to Liberate the woman from her bigoted hatred. They have regulations that work in Canada on the whole firearms thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    wise reaction, that woman could benefit from some education that she happened to start having by humiliating herself in public

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Sorry that no good guy with a gun was there to Liberate the woman from her bigoted hatred. They have regulations that work in Canada on the whole firearms thing.
    Who said anything about guns? I was referring to all the Canadian posters here who say their Country is infallible, when its clearly not.