Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    http://www.businessinsider.com/us-an...r-ranks-2017-9

Yikes! This is super scary. The last thing we want is these individuals to infiltrate the armed forces. What do you think should be done to combat this growing problem?
    There are factions from every major gang inside the military.
    Spent eight years in the Army; met bloods, crips, Latin kings, and someone who claimed to be from MS-13 prior to emigrating.

Many of them send people to join for tactical skills.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    When shit really hits the fan, they'll beg for "neonazis" to join their ranks, as they've always done throughout history.

This.
    Ye, no, Germans and the rest of europe really do not like nazis. Stop pretending they don't exist, thats just naive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    I met only one person that I could honestly call "neo-nazi" in my 12 years in the army, and he was kicked out for being a bigoted piece of shit. Although I know of at least two NCO's being kicked out for membership in various Black Nationalist groups.

Racism generally isn't a issue in the military.
    Had an NCO get arrested two weeks before deployment for robbing a gas station with his Latin King members.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    No he's correct. Racist people are found extremely quickly and get kicked out immediately.
    But you know with your vast knowledge of the military you know these things. PS we don't live in Germany, they are such a repressed country because of WWII I'm not surprised they might have issues.
    The guy I knew had gotten a tattoo of the nazi German eagle holding a Texas flag.

He was quickly put out.

I had to replace a NCO on ECP duty while in Iraq. He was too busy banging another solider in the guard bunker to make sure his soldiers in the other bunker didn't fall asleep.

CSM showed up and hemmed his ass.

He was up for a field grade art 15 and asked his soliders that were on ECP duty with him to write him character reference letters.

I advised them not to since he had gotten all of them in trouble.

Went awol after a confrontation with the CSM and when they searched his room they found black nationalist propaganda and a loaded magazine with named written on each round.

Mine was #5.

Luckily they found him two hours later and shipped his ads back to the U.S. where he was given a dishonorable discharge.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Had an NCO get arrested two weeks before deployment for robbing a gas station with his Latin King members.
    Didnt run into any straight up gang members, but mire than a few with the 3 dots tattoos on their hands.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Yeah little late on that front a lot of Oathkeepers are former military.
    Do you understand what the mission statement of the oathkeepers Is?

I wouldn't say they are racist, especially since they helped defend black owned businesses in Ferguson from rioters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    They murdered with enthusiasm Poles, Czechs, Russians, Bielorussians and Ukrainians as well as Serbs. (That's kinda a lot of white christian people...)

Oh right, they did not murdered outright, uh, Hungarians (central Europa, however) and Romanians. They allowed them to die on the frontline while their Aryan masters fled toward the rear.

- - - Updated - - -

No, just the people actually licking the Nazis and flying Nazis flags.
    What about Estonians, Latvians and Lithuanians? What about the alliance with Bulgaria, an Eastern country with a majority of south-slave population? What about the Ukrainian regions that welcomed the nazis with open arms because that meant kicking out the Soviets? Are you aware that the USSR forcefully occupied Eastern Europe before and after the war and committed as many atrocities as the nazis?

For hating Eastern Europe, they sure allied with many countries there.

Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    When shit really hits the fan, they'll beg for "neonazis" to join their ranks, as they've always done throughout history.

This.
    You mean that the néo-nazis, in case of any foreign occupation, would be on their knees begging their new masters to please ,please, please give them orders ?

French Nazis fought each other to grovel.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sendai View Post
    What about Estonians, Latvians and Lithuanians? What about the alliance with Bulgaria, an Eastern country with a majority of south-slave population? What about the Ukrainian regions that welcomed the nazis with open arms because that meant kicking out the Soviets? Are you aware that the USSR forcefully occupied Eastern Europe before and after the war and committed as many atrocities as the nazis?

For hating Eastern Europe, they sure allied with many countries there.
    Congratulations, you pointed out three countries that hated Russians more than Germans and that the Germans considered ''Nordic'' (AKA, good enough to provide slave levies) However, whatever the grievances of those countries toward the Soviets, not murdering immediately the population (''just'' the Jews, left people and Poles minorities) in three small countries does not give you the right to murder Russians, Poles and Serbs by the millions.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-09-13 at 05:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you understand what the mission statement of the oathkeepers Is?

I wouldn't say they are racist, especially since they helped defend black owned businesses in Ferguson from rioters.
    No they didn't they are a white nationalist group at best, they may have been in Ferguson but they were not there to defend any black own business's and Yes I am familiar with who they are and what they represent, and most of them are white supremacist and paranoid xenophobic ex military. Not unlike many other White Nationalist or White Supremacist groups.

Nazi is but one tag, Klan is just but another Oathkeeper so on and so forth.

I don't know of any Black Supremacist other than the fucking goofy as shit New Black Panther Party, who I doubt could pass any entrance requirements to at least get in the military in the first place, the other is the National of Islam, who basically are lead by a bunch of basic Cult like Black Separatist who use their influence to gain as much influence as possible, which is to say not very much except for the same kind of mental brain trust that would belong to any racist group like them.

The rest are a bunch of real life role players who consider themselves the original hebrews or some shit like that, who wear clown like garb that nobody outside of mental patients and those who are basically unemployable. All together, I would guess their numbers are probably in a few thousand at best combined. across the country.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

No they didn't they are a white nationalist group at best, they may have been in Ferguson but they were not there to defend any black own business's and Yes I am familiar with who they are and what they represent, and most of them are white supremacist and paranoid xenophobic ex military. Not unlike many other White Nationalist or White Supremacist groups.

Nazi is but one tag, Klan is just but another Oathkeeper so on and so forth.

I don't know of any Black Supremacist other than the fucking goofy as shit New Black Panther party, who I doubt could pass any entrance requirements to at least get in the military in the first place, the other is the National of Islam, who basically are lead by a bunch of basic Cult like Black Separatist who use their influence to gain as much influence as possible, which is to say not very much except for the same kind of mental brain trust that would belong to any racist group like them.

The rest are a bunch of real life role players who consider themselves the original hebrews or some shit like that, who wear clown like garb that nobody outside of mental patients and those who are basically unemployable. All together, I would guess their numbers are probably in a few thousand at best combined. across the country.
    I suggest you do more research, they did indeed defend businesses, including black owned.

Oathkeepers also have minority members.

Deleted

Congratulations, you pointed out three countries that hated Russians more than Germans and that the Germans considered ''Nordic'' (AKA, good enough to provide slave levies) However, whatever the grievances of those countries toward the Soviets, not murdering immediately the population (''just'' the Jews, left people and Poles minorities) in three small countries does not give you the right to murder Russians, Poles and Serbs by the millions.
    I never said Germany had a right to kill anyone. They tried to invade Europe, so did the USSR. Germany failed, the USSR succeeded. The Third Reich's atrocities lasted a few years. The USSR ones lasted generations. As simple as that. I called you out on implying that all Eastern Europe was Slavic and on other factually wrong information, which you won't own up. You continue to do so. Those countries didn't hate "Russia more than they hated Germany". They outright hated Russia due to centuries of oppression and occupation. You seem to be dancing around the issue of the Soviet occupation. You're not supporting the deportation and murder of millions of people, aren't you?

No, the Soviet Union did not ''tried'' to invade Europe. When you try to genocide an entire nation, surprisingly, if you lose, the target get extremely angry.

- - - Updated - - -

I never said Germany had a right to kill anyone. They tried to invade Europe, so did the USSR. Germany failed, the USSR succeeded. The Third Reich's atrocities lasted a few years. The USSR ones lasted generations. As simple as that. I called you out on implying that all Eastern Europe was Slavic and on other factually wrong information, which you won't own up. You continue to do so. Those countries didn't hate "Russia more than they hated Germany". They outright hated Russia due to centuries of oppression and occupation. You seem to be dancing around the issue of the Soviet occupation. You're not supporting the deportation and murder of millions of people, aren't you?
    No, I said factually that the Nazis wanted to murder Slavs.

Deleted
    No, the Soviet Union did not ''tried'' to invade Europe. When you try to genocide an entire nation, surprisingly, if you lose, the target get extremely angry.

- - - Updated - - -

No, I said factually that the Nazis wanted to murder Slavs.

Are you for real? The Soviets occupied the Baltics before Germany attacked them. They also attacked Finland. In both cases, trying to recover territories they lost in the mid-late 1910s. Territories they had occupied beforehand.

You said lots of factually wrong things and you won't stop. Your first line of your message denotes total ignorance on the subject to the point that it's starting to be mildly infuriating.

10+ Year Old Account
    I suggest you do more research, they did indeed defend businesses, including black owned.

Oathkeepers also have minority members.
    I didn't say they didn't defend business that including black owned, but that is not why they were there, they were there primarily to defend business but it sure as shit has nothing to do with black business.

They also were part of the attendees invited to the Unite the Right in Charlottesville, maybe their size is small, I am not sure what the hell you would consider small specifically.

But I would suspect their membership would eclipse that of any of the Black Nationalist for which I mentioned who all but one are a joke, and the one that isn't is too small to have any impact without at least advancing ore segregation and hatred among races.

Louis Farrakhan and David Duke have the exact same agenda, divide and conquer, the better their message is taken and used or disguised to pit people against one another for whatever reason then shit they are more than ok with each other.

Louis Farrakhan however is a fucking lunatic and a snake oil salesman, and so is David Duke, they sound very educated if you listen to their rhetoric but neither of them are anything but racist or the term they coin realist.

But the difference is David Duke does have influence over a greater many more by sheer numbers and by those numbers, I would guess into the millions. Not a handful MILLIONS

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you for real? The Soviets occupied the Baltics before Germany attacked them. They also attacked Finland. In both cases, trying to recover territories they lost in the mid-late 1910s. Territories they had occupied beforehand.

You said lots of factually wrong things and you won't stop. Your first line of your message denotes total ignorance on the subject to the point that it's starting to be mildly infuriating.
    Sarahtasher is spot on with this the Nazi's advancement into territory not theirs is what was part of the aggression that both the Society Union and Germany had sought to avoid until Hitler broke the truce and invaded anyways, this is a god damn fact, that has been recorded historically.

It obviously wasn't the precursor to the war, but it very much was up front. Nazi Germany and specifically Hitler had a nasty habit of using his agreements and pacts with other nations like toilet paper, when he wasn't trying to pull his bullshit on Russia, he would do the same with Japan by denoting them as Honorary Aryans, a status that didn't exactly sit well with all of the Nazi parties most established loyalist.

Part of their appeasement was Japan like Russia and probably including Italy if Hitler had his way with the war they would been next.

Who invaded whom ?

Deleted
    Who invaded whom ?
    The Soviet Union invaded the Baltics and part of Finland, to start with.

Sarahtasher is spot on with this the Nazi's advancement into territory not theirs is what was part of the aggression that both the Society Union and Germany had sought to avoid until Hitler broke the truce and invaded anyways, this is a god damn fact, that has been recorded historically.

It obviously wasn't the precursor to the war, but it very much was up front. Nazi Germany and specifically Hitler had a nasty habit of using his agreements and pacts with other nations like toilet paper, when he wasn't trying to pull his bullshit on Russia, he would do the same with Japan by denoting them as Honorary Aryans, a status that didn't exactly sit well with all of the Nazi parties most established loyalist.

Part of their appeasement was Japan like Russia and probably including Italy if Hitler had his way with the war they would been next.
    What? It was not Soviet territory either. Sarahtasher is not spot on, she's got very flimsy knowledge of the history and demographics of Eastern Europe, as proven by her incorrect idea that all Eastern Europe are Slavs and not having a clue about the Soviet occupation.

The Soviet Union occupied territories before any military conflict with Germany had started. You two are weaseling your way around this. Amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    What? It was not Soviet territory either. Sarahtasher is not spot on, she's got very flimsy knowledge of the history and demographics of Eastern Europe, as proven by her incorrect idea that all Eastern Europe are Slavs.

The Soviet Union occupied territories before any military conflict with Germany had started. You two are weaseling your way around this. Amazing.
    You are splitting hair, she might be off a little bit but not as much as you.

This is the reference you were making points about and you were WRONG!
    http://www.history.com/topics/world-...-of-versailles

And this is the exact situation that brought about the END of Hitler's none aggression pacts.
    http://www.history.com/topics/world-...ggression-pact

It was NOT just his advancement into territories to redraw the borders of Germany the way they had been, it was his stupidity against the wisdom of his fucking generals to push too far to fucking soon. In one of series of aggressions made by the Nazi Regime and one step too far.

They were right, he was wrong, and Germany and the rest of the world paid for his stupidity.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2017-09-13 at 05:54 PM.

The Soviet Union invaded the Baltics and part of Finland, to start with.

What? It was not Soviet territory either. Sarahtasher is not spot on, she's got very flimsy knowledge of the history and demographics of Eastern Europe, as proven by her incorrect idea that all Eastern Europe are Slavs and not having a clue about the Soviet occupation.

Who gave those countries to the SU ?

Deleted
    You are splitting hair, she might be off a little bit but not as much as you.

This is the reference you were making points about and you were WRONG!
    http://www.history.com/topics/world-...-of-versailles

And this is the exact situation that brought about the END of Hitler's none aggression pacts.
    http://www.history.com/topics/world-...ggression-pact

It was NOT just his advancement into territories to redraw the borders of germany the way they had been, it was his stupidity against the wisdom of his fucking generals to push too far to fucking soon.

They were right, he was wrong, and Germany and the rest of the world paid for his stupidity.
    What are you talking about?

This is what she said:

- - - Updated - - -

Answer me this: When Germany kicked out the Soviets from the Baltics, what were the Soviets doing there? They had occupied it like they had done it before and like they would do after the war.

The USSR took those countries, no one gave them.

EDIT : I'm done with this discussion actually. You two are extremely ignorant, to the point that you can't even see that the USSR invaded independent countries and stayed afterwards. It had nothing to do with Germany, those are territories they wanted back after losing them in wars of independence. They mass deported and executed civilians for the years to come in those countries. That's what you're actually defending. Mind boggling.
    Last edited by mmoc62a721aa86; 2017-09-13 at 06:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well technically nobody it's kind of like when after the 2nd world war, they dividing Germany along border aswell for many years, and The British, The U.S and Russia took a piece of Germany until, a certain point the rest of the allied nations were convinced that the older regime had finally been defeated, it was never supposed to be a permanent thing, but I don't remember the specific parameters as to what was outlines.

Remember the Soviet Union was really not much of an Ally to the U.S and had Hitler not fuckers up Stalin likely would have gone on not giving a shit, but because Hitler was stupid, and got carried away with taking back what was taken in the previous World War, they eventually with great success said fuck it let's keep going.

And that is a the disconnect Sendai has with his whole argument, and the perspective he is arguing could be said at best a philosophical debate. It basically stems from the idea if Germany had not been punished in the First World War None of what happened in the 2nd World War would have happened.

Which many Nazi, and Nazi sympathizers try to use as an excuse for all of Hitler stupidity along with the theory, that 6 million jews weren't killed they were just the victims of poor policy, and just happened to all die or vanish magic.

Deleted
    Well technically nobody it's kind of like when after the 2nd world war, they dividing Germany along border aswell for many years, and The British, The U.S and Russia took a piece of Germany until, a certain point the rest of the allied nations were convinced that the older regime had finally been defeated, it was never supposed to be a permanent thing, but I don't remember the specific parameters as to what was outlines.

Remember the Soviet Union was really not much of an Ally to the U.S and had Hitler not fuckers up Stalin likely would have gone on not giving a shit, but because Hitler was stupid, and got carried away with taking back what was taken in the previous World War, they eventually with great success said fuck it let's keep going.

And that is a the disconnect Sendai has with his whole argument, and the perspective he is arguing could be said at best a philosophical debate. It basically stems from the idea if Germany had not been punished in the First World War None of what happened in the 2nd World War would have happened.

Which many Nazi, and Nazi sympathizers try to use as an excuse for all of Hitler stupidity along with the theory, that 6 million jews weren't killed they were just the victims of poor policy, and just happened to all die or vanish magic.
    There's no philosophical debate here. The Soviet Union invaded independent countries and stayed there after the war. You're the one disconnected.

Fascinating.