Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Antifa throwing rocks and who knows what else at his truck.. Odd the video clip doesn't show that part.

Not an excuse to try and run them over, but if he should be arrested so should they.
    One charge is vandalism, the other is attempted murder.

I know it's completely impossible to fathom for the usual suspects, but even if you have a big CSA flag, seven guns and a MAGA hat, it does not give you the permission to kill protetesters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    When you come out to defend people who run people over, and get run over yourself. That's karma, so fuck them.
    Okay, so I suppose that by ''defending people who use car to attack pedestrians'', you mean ''people not screaming incoherently to go nuke a random arab country'' ?

I see an asshat being attacked by a bunch of jackasses. Also you might notice there was non one behind said asshat when he backed up. The closest similarity this has to Charlottesville is they both involve mouth breathers and vehicles.

So you are in car driving down the road protesting peacefully and a bunch of people in mask start chucking rocks at your car. You're just going to file that under "vandalism"?

Note, I said it gave him no excuse to do what he did. However ignoring Antifa acting like a gang who might drag someone out of a car is a huge problem as well.
    What charge this can be ? ''Terrorism'' ? ''Insult to the flag of the traitors'' ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moadar View Post
    I don't really understand the conflict here.

People should punch nazis.
    People should run over antifa.
    Win-win situation for the rest of the world

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah we'll just kill anyone who disagrees with us.... Said Hitler, Stallion, Mao, or any other dictator.
    No it would take care of two groups which society could miss like a toothache. Nice godwin btw.

Odd, the video shows the driver reversing *away* from the protesters.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

15+ Year Old Account
    LOL. That video is conveniently cut midway into the altercation missing the attack buy the Antifa people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzU7uSxIgEY - Full video.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a logical conclusion, You did call for the murder of billions of people and think that will some how cure the human nature of Prejudice.
    Billions? Really???

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Its a shame that people feel the need to emulate vehicle attacks on pedestrian gatherings. Guess they've been staring into the Abyss for too long?

Incident took place after far-right Patriot Prayer rally in city of Vancouver.

Late on Sunday, immediately after an “alt-right” Patriot Prayer rally in Vancouver, Washington, a man aggressively reversed a truck towards a crowd of people who had been counter-protesting. Later, the same driver was apprehended by police.

The incident came less than a month after the car attack that killed Heather Heyer in Charlottesville, Virginia, after an alt-right rally which she had protested against.

Video from local journalists showed the truck reversing down the street towards counter-protesters, blaring the Confederate battle song Dixie on a novelty airhorn. The truck, which had been circling the town, was reportedly pelted with water bottles and other missiles.
    Protesters claimed that a second truck, white and carrying four passengers – one wearing the black polo-shirt uniform of the “Proud Boys” group, another wearing a Donald Trump cap – was also driving at high speed through the streets, reversing and veering dangerously close to protesters.

blaring the Confederate battle song Dixie on a novelty airhorn
    Glad to see Roscoe and Boss Hogg finally arrested the suspects.

I think it's kinda stupid that the author referred to the patriot prayer gathering as "far right " or "alt right ", when they welcome both left, right, and moderates to join and engage in free speech dialogue. They also have dis avowed all extremist groups.

As long as the media keeps pushing false narratives, more people will get hurt.

so which happened first?? him driving towards the crown or people throwing stuff at his truck?? makes a difference here on charges if any.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    so which happened first?? him driving towards the crown or people throwing stuff at his truck?? makes a difference here on charges if any.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzU7uSxIgEY

Using terrorism tactics against a terrorist group....

Is....is this how it works

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Only thing that makes me cringe, is the 'no hate' signs yet, clearly hate from both sides..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Yeah, the Waffen SS too was notoriously only good enough to murder civilians.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine if the dude had been an Arab. The usual suspects would be screaming to bomb a random country.
    The 'usual suspects' you keep howling about are the voices in your head, you probably should seek some kind of help for that.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    thank you, yeah no chargers on him, they need to use that to try and find people that threatened and damaged his truck and press chargers. Maybe he could find out who the even planner was and sue for damages to his truck.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    People are excusing a dude driving a truck into protestors (presumably because of the Holy flag of the traitors), so I'm wondering what was the reaction if the dude had been flying the flag of ISIS...
    Really? How many protesters did he hit? Cause if he drove INTO the protesters as you claim he had to have hit some of them.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Having watched the unedited as fuck video its clear he was the victim here.

Man is surrounded and assaulted by Antifa. Reverses to escape the crowd which chases him yelling "GET HIM". Man gets surrounded and attacked again before hitting the gas to escape and is then arrested. Its clear he was in the right which explains why the cops let him go with no charges.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    LOL you are defending the truck driver, make no mistake about it, throwing shit at his truck, is nowhere near trying to use his truck as a weapon, this fucking lunatic should be arrested and have his fucking truck taken in as evidence incase anybody wants to press charges.
    I know you're just a sensationalist troll and everything, but no, I'm not defending the truck driver. What he did was blatantly illegal and you're right that using his truck to intimidate people (not sure if he had intent to harm, but he definitely acted wanton) is not the same as people throwing things at his truck. However, this does not clear the people who were throwing things at the truck of all their fault.

When you provoke someone who is outspokenly apart of a movement that meets violence with violence, you're just as much to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironhorn View Post
    Having watched the unedited as fuck video its clear he was the victim here.

Man is surrounded and assaulted by Antifa. Reverses to escape the crowd which chases him yelling "GET HIM". Man gets surrounded and attacked again before hitting the gas to escape and is then arrested. Its clear he was in the right which explains why the cobs let him go with no charges.
    Yeah, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Who are these Twitter masters? Do they have names? How do we identify them? Is there a special sign or handshake or something? or are they the ones the voices in your head are telling you about?

- - - Updated - - -

Wont happen like that if it does happen... If Trump dies then Pence becomes President, then the real fun starts.
    Pence would be a lamer duck than a cannard without legs or wings. But if you mean "Pence becomes president then nothing really happens" as real fun then I suppose you could be right. Not like much is happening under Trump atm either.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"