Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Panels & Exclusive Interviews
    Be among the first to see the newest content in development for your favorite Blizzard games, hear from popular community personalities, and witness all of the epic moments as they happen live from all stages at this year’s show.

This year’s new BlizzCon All Access channel acts as your tour guide through the show. Get closer to the show floor, and dig deeper into your favorite games in exclusive one-on-one interviews with Blizzard designers, artists, and developers only viewable via Virtual Ticket.

The Virtual Ticket unlocks on-demand video of all the epic moments from the show. Get the best seat in the house—all in HD and from the comfort of home!
    we shall see, but this part does say PANELS and interviews, so here's to hoping

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Did we have these kind of threads also in the previous years when you paid the same amount and got a pet?
    Nah, people just are looking for excuses to shit on blizzard.
    So all of a sudden after 10 years of doing blizzcon with pets and mounts as rewards, it is suddenly not allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    What is this! Courtesy and understanding on an internet forum! How dare you, sir(or madame)! Get out, I say! OUT! ;D
    IKR, sorry, i should have yelled at you and discounted any opinion you had as being 100% fact false!

(at least that seems to be what happens a lot around here)

Well, that mount seriously is very unique. It's weird that they're doing that. I fear it's just beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Only reason it's being brought up i think is that it says stages, and panels aren't "stages" persay, but it could be under the Blizzcon All Access Channel

It's just a mount. And you probably already have a mount. Keep your money.
    Last edited by Sencha; 2017-09-13 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    I thought I remembered the first virtual ticket being like $20?
    Anyway, I can buy another Switch game or a handful of unlimited video streaming services for that price. Pass.

2009 had the first virtual ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Stabbywabby View Post
    Lmao, you are not being forced to buy it. You are just weak and will buy anything blizz wants to sell.
    Just wanted to let you know that even though I'm being forced to pay 40$ for the spaceship, I'm not giving Blizzard a cent for it.

Therefore I'm actually strong. Won't buy it. Easy.

You on the other hand will end up buying that unique but ugly mount.

Who's weak now uhm

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Only reason it's being brought up i think is that it says stages, and panels aren't "stages" persay, but it could be under the Blizzcon All Access Channel
    the issue last year was some stages were not up, now it will be all stages
    a stage=all panels on that stage
    "all stages" is all stages, and a stage is where they host the panels.
    So that means you have acsess to all panels.

I assume OP should change his avatar to slowpoke.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Just wanted to let you know that even though I'm being forced to pay 40$ for the spaceship, I'm not giving Blizzard a cent for it.

Who's weak now uhm
    no, you are not forced to pay 40$ for the "spaceship" (its called an air ship....)
    1. you dont have to buy it
    2. you are paying 40$ for MUCH more then the "spaceship"
    3. you can buy it with gold.
    but man, how do you feel about the space ship i bought, im gunan go to the moon man!

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ramjb View Post
    WTF.

$39.99 USD for a mount.

And yeah, the mount is deliberately made so unique that we feel we need to buy it.

But I could buy Total War Warhammer 2 for that money, or other triple-AAA retail game.

And remember that this is $39.99 in USD. There's no provisions for local currencies. In some currencies, $39.99 USD is a month's wages.
    No, Warhammer 2 costs 60.
    It's 2 mounts, not 1. Included are also all the other things... Cheapskate

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Oof! The salt generated over that would be beyond epic.
    I know.
    I almost want this to be a thing just so I can see forums blow up.
    It's a shame April is so far away...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Well, that mount seriously is very unique. It's weird that they're doing that. I fear it's just beginning.
    Dude, have you seen the shop?
    Literally nothing but unique models/skins.

Let's just be happy they are only offering cosmetic stuff.
    If this was one of those lame F2P games, you would need to pay $15 to unlock T21 raid and another $10 to unlock T21 armor sets and another $10 for each difficulty... you get the picture.
    If they want to throw in free (term used loosely, of course, because you do pay $40) stuff for the BlizzCon ticket, good for them.
    It will be more appetizing for more people, thus making them more money for not a lot of effort comparatively.

10+ Year Old Account
    Horde mount looks like shit anyway. I don't want it.

Quote Originally Posted by ramjb View Post
    WTF.

$39.99 USD for a mount.

And yeah, the mount is deliberately made so unique that we feel we need to buy it.

But I could buy Total War Warhammer 2 for that money, or other triple-AAA retail game.

And remember that this is $39.99 in USD. There's no provisions for local currencies. In some currencies, $39.99 USD is a month's wages.
    People in those countries probably have more to worry about than a virtual mount/convention that they have never heard of due to the fact that...you know...they make less than 39.99 a month and probably dont own a PC/Laptop or have those internets...

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    no, you are not forced to pay 40$ for the "spaceship" (its called an air ship....)
    1. you dont have to buy it
    2. you are paying 40$ for MUCH more then the "spaceship"
    3. you can buy it with gold.
    but man, how do you feel about the space ship i bought, im gunan go to the moon man!
    In case you didn't notice, warcraft turned into starcraft a few months ago. It's a bloody spaceship to me.

As for the trap, do you realize that starting to play WoW costs you around 45$ ? Why should the spaceships cost 40$?

It's outrageous !

VT is expensive for what it is. But its less expensive than 2 tickets to LA, a hotel around the event center for 3-4 days, and then a flight ticket back. On top of that food, transportation, and Blizzcon trickets.

Who's weak now uhm
    i buy it each year because i enjoy watching the panels. The mount this year is just a "plus" for me!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    VT is expensive for what it is. But its less expensive than 2 tickets to LA, a hotel around the event center for 3-4 days, and then a flight ticket back. On top of that food, transportation, and Blizzcon trickets.
    Exactly! Also the fact that tickets sellout fairly quick.

Ticket has always been $40, and usually it just comes with a mini pet. Stop being stupid.

In case you didn't notice, warcraft turned into starcraft a few months ago. It's a bloody spaceship to me.

As for the trap, do you realize that starting to play WoW costs you around 45$ ? Why should the spaceships cost 40$?

It's outrageous !
    a spaceship is something that can go to space
    it is an air ship, a ship that can go in the air, it cant go to space you are just... bad.
    Starting to play wow costs you 20$

Also you are not jusy buyying the airships for 40$ you are buyying
    Virtual ticket
    airships
    Diablo 3 loot
    Hearthstone loot
    Heros of the storm loot
    Starcraft 2 loot
    Overwatch loot
    It is not outrageous, people have been paying 40$ for pets and mounts since blizzcon virtual ticket first came out in 2009

if you want to start shit make a thread cxomplaining how to get the blizzcon bear you would have needed to have paid like 300$

Compared to other exclusive pay-per-view events, this is a steal. As an added bonus, you get a mount and other loot for all Blizzard games. What are you complaining about?