Deleted
    These refs have been absolute wank, not even favouring a side, just completely terrible decisions.

Fucking hell, Im not sure how we're ahead (thanks to the ref) but we are, so Ill take it. But seriously, can we calm this shit down?

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    You'd just make another alias. So what's the point...
    One can dream.

it's not the accent as much as the slang you guys use that's hard to understand

Deleted
    cmon dippers i knew ud fuck me up. Bet everton lose as well tommorow.

OX on here comes the 89th minute impact, this is why they brought him

10+ Year Old Account
    The linesmen in the Tottenham game were completely blind but Tottenham got a deserved victory.

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    You'd just make another alias. So what's the point...
    Fucking yes.

Long live NotRobertoCarlos.
    We hardly knew ye.

15+ Year Old Account
    What happened to Dortmund? Nothing against Spurs of course, just I expected more from Dortmund.

Deleted
    Liverpool and Tottenham have some right shithouses playing for them.

Great result for Spurs though, they needed to take their chance tonight and they did.

Deleted
    So no1 talking how we beat the almighty APOEL 3-0?
    @Valeron Nice goal from Ramos amiright?

Taking the piss... congratz on the draw although you actually deserved to win imo.

BTW, where's the people LOL'in at Spurs? Heck, I'm more afraid of them than BVB right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    What happened to Dortmund? Nothing against Spurs of course, just I expected more from Dortmund.
    A goal ruled out that would have brought them level and a severely depleted side.
    That said they played a very high line and it cost them.

10+ Year Old Account
    They played well, created chances, got a clear goal disallowed (2-2) but their defense was bad and Kane got too much space. In Dortmund's defense they miss a lot of players due to injuries.

Some pretty surprising results from the rest of europe tonight. Wouldn't have expected Porto to lose at home.

I think Spurs can be pretty pleased with that result, although I do think it was a bit too open at times that game.

Deleted
    City fans, congratz...

Oh fuck.. wait there's none FeelsBadMan

- - - Updated - - -

Naples losing was a shocker as well

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    They played well, created chances, got a clear goal disallowed (2-2) but their defense was bad and Kane got too much space. In Dortmund's defense they miss a lot of players due to injuries.
    Isn't BVB undergoing a process similar to the Portuguese teams as in losing players. Also a new head coach and in a kinda of identity crisis as football is concerned?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    City fans, congratz...

Oh fuck.. wait there's none FeelsBadMan

- - - Updated - - -

Naples losing was a shocker as well

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't BVB undergoing a process similar to the Portuguese teams as in losing players. Also a new head coach and in a kinda of identity crisis as football is concerned?
    American fan of Real Madrid giving a club grief for that jfc

10+ Year Old Account
    A bit yes but it is mostly injuries. Also Peter Bosz' system takes time (it took time in Ajax last year as well) as it requires a lot from all players, and clearly Dortmund's defense is not ready to play that far up. Ajax under Bosz also lost several key games in the first weeks of the season due to the system.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    American fan of Real Madrid giving a club grief for that jfc
    Oh, another dude that barely reads the thread (it seems) and doesn't know who am I. You lot know how to read "American in Europe" but fail at Reading Comprehension. It's like the kids I'm teaching English, just skim the text and fuck all the rest

- - - Updated - - -

A bit yes but it is mostly injuries. Also Peter Bosz' system takes time (it took time in Ajax last year as well) as it requires a lot from all players, and clearly Dortmund's defense is not ready to play that far up. Ajax under Bosz also lost several key games in the first weeks of the season due to the system.
    Wasn't Bosz who made Dolberg the striker he is?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't Bosz who made Dolberg the striker he is?
    Yep, Dolberg was Bosz' discovery but this season Dolberg is struggling in Ajax, and he is losing his spot to Huntelaar. Well, last game they played together with Dolberg in a shadow striker role like Jari Litmanen in his days in Ajax.

Deleted
    Yep, Dolberg was Bosz' discovery but this season Dolberg is struggling in Ajax, and he is losing his spot to Huntelaar. Well, last game they played together with Dolberg as in a shadow striker like Jari Litmanen in his days in Ajax.
    I'd be worried if Dolberg fits one style (Bosz' one) as many teams (RM included) are interested in him. Glad he will spend this season there developing new set of skills

Deleted
    Surprised Reus didn't leave. I know stupid money was being said about Aubameyang, but I'd have taken Reus.