Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sendai View Post
    Answer me this: When Germany kicked out the Soviets from the Baltics, what were the Soviets doing there? They had occupied it like they had done it before and like they would do after the war.
    I'll answer this, it had nothing to do with your fucking argument, it doesn't matter, if it did matter you would simply say why you believe it was and stop fucking trying to mask your bullshit behind some idea that somehow the victors rewrote what really happened.

They didn't Hitler had no justification for any of his aggression, but even if you lend that what he did was simply taking back territory that had been wrongfully done so before, it has nothing to do with Hitler's ultimate failure, which was to invade and or encroach on Russian placements, and broke his agreement with Stalin. Pure and fucking simple

I hate doing links because honestly part of the problem is despite what is linked you can handwave whatever you want as conspiracy, so what you can do is check the accounts and libraries from all of the countries Hitler invaded and there are independent accounts wholly of the actions on the Nazi party. That's if you also happen to not speak german or ignore what the fuck he said he was going to do and planned to continue to do, you know from those great big speeches he gave in auditoriums broadcast all across Germany.

But who knows maybe he was just fucking kidding around when he described in detail the destiny of the third fucking reich

The USSR took those countries, no one gave them.
    Ok so did Germany and they had a pact with the USSR not to fucking advance, they did, thus pulling the Soviet Union into the war, and marking the beginning of the fucking end for the German Armies and Hitlers Psychotic vision.

- - - Updated - - -

There's no philosophical debate here. The Soviet Union invaded independent countries and stayed there after the war. You're the one disconnected.

Fascinating.
    That is a claim light of fucking facts, and I am not suggesting the Soviet Union was innocent or they were the good guys, and neither the U.S or Great Britain were unaware of this fact.

The problem you have in addition to your facts of either events of the 2nd World War, or the 1st, You seem to completely gloss over the what is fucking clearly evident by Hitler's own goddamn party who have gone on and disputed almost every one of these bullshit claims.

Trying to play this poor sob story about poor Germany was the world kicking boy has gotten old and it's a false narrative that has been around for the better part of 50 fucking years, it didn't sell then, in light of facts, and it isn't going to sell now because you choose to either be ignorant, or you plan to capitalize on the fact there is so much ignorance and stupidity about and around that time in our current time.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    ...except there are actual self-proclaimed Neo-nazis who extol the virtues of nazism and capitalize on hating the Jews.
    Who exactly are hating the Jews these days apart from these whackos, Muslims and anti-Israel leftists?

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    I had latinos with "brown pride" inked across their chest. I had blacks get punished for handing out the 13 tribes of Israel shit in Seattle. But I never had a white soldier use the "n" word or preach racial superiority.
    (...)
    But I'm sure some of you will find no issue with someone sporting "brown pride" across their chest.
    When you mix red and green, the primary colors of the political Left, you get brown. Like in brown shirts, and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Unlike communists? o.O
    Oh, you mean communists are found in significant numbers like the Nazis today?

Which alternative reality did you get your "data" from?
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Who exactly are hating the Jews these days apart from these whackos, Muslims and anti-Israel leftists?
    The same people as always? Those following the exact same nazi idealogy?
    Being anti-isreal does not make you a jew hater, by the way.

When you mix red and green, the primary colors of the political Left, you get brown. Like in brown shirts, and stuff.
    Brown shirts? The nazis? I think you're confused.

Green is not the primary colour of the left, by the way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    *craploads of ignorant bullshit as usual*
    You, along with that Sarah the Trashy, are so immensely ignorant that you wouldn't classify as sentient beings if put into Turing's test.

Let's put it this way. All the countries liberated by Britain and the U.S. -- France, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg, Denmark, Norway, Italy, even (West) Germany -- were given back their full independence, and they continued to develop as liberal democracies. As did Finland, which managed to keep Russians out and was, in addition to Britain, the only war-attending European country which was not conquered or occupied by anyone.

That did not happen in any of the countries "liberated" by USSR. Their "liberation" was swiftly followed by a full Communist takeover, complete destruction of democracy, imprisonment and elimination of all pro-democracy citizens, and implementation of a dictatorship with no human rights, led by a puppet government directly under Moscow's control.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Green is not the primary colour of the left, by the way.
    Greens and leftists are the exact same thing in all things that matter. Practically Greens are just stalinists in camouflage.

Deleted
    Greens and leftists are the exact same thing in all things that matter. Practically Greens are just stalinists in camouflage.
    To take an apt example from the late 90's, they are watermelons, green on the outside and red on the inside

10+ Year Old Account
    You, along with that Sarah the Trashy, are so immensely ignorant that you wouldn't classify as sentient beings if put into Turing's test.

Let's put it this way. All the countries liberated by Britain and the U.S. -- France, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg, Denmark, Norway, Italy, even (West) Germany -- were given back their full independence, and they continued to develop as liberal democracies. As did Finland, which managed to keep Russians out and was, in addition to Britain, the only war-attending European country which was not conquered or occupied by anyone.

That did not happen in any of the countries "liberated" by USSR. Their "liberation" was swiftly followed by a full Communist takeover, complete destruction of democracy, imprisonment and elimination of all pro-democracy citizens, and implementation of a dictatorship with no human rights, led by a puppet government directly under Moscow's control.
    Hahaha dude that has zero to do with anything being talked about, and even further derails the topic. so going back to Topic yes we do have Neo Nazi's trying to enter into the ranks of the Military, and many have already been there.

And as made more evident by some of the delusional revisionism happening with history, might be a few more to worry about going forward than realize.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Do real people actually say "Yikes"?

What are you talking about?

This is what she said:

- - - Updated - - -

Answer me this: When Germany kicked out the Soviets from the Baltics, what were the Soviets doing there? They had occupied it like they had done it before and like they would do after the war.

The USSR took those countries, no one gave them.

EDIT : I'm done with this discussion actually. You two are extremely ignorant, to the point that you can't even see that the USSR invaded independent countries and stayed afterwards. It had nothing to do with Germany, those are territories they wanted back after losing them in wars of independence. They mass deported and executed civilians for the years to come in those countries. That's what you're actually defending. Mind boggling.
    Hitler gave them to the SU. Molotov Ribbetrop pact.

10+ Year Old Account

...What?
    Leftists do not share 1 ideology, and the green idea logy is one of many on the centre-left. So I really have no idea what you
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    To take an apt example from the late 90's, they are watermelons, green on the outside and red on the inside
    or this guy are talking about.

Not that any of this changes anything about whatever the hell you mean with 'brown shirts'(nazis) somehow being related to this?

p.s
    The green idealogy is among the younger ones among leftist ideologies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    or this guy are talking about.
    I was just noting a rather popular rhetoric that emerged in the late 90's, about the time that climate change and the environment became more prominent within the left which spurred the greens to emerge.

Quote Originally Posted by Seja Victrix View Post
    Do real people actually say "Yikes"?
    If it's cringey enough, why not?
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Wait, am I supposed to be afraid of Russians under my bed, or Nazis? Also, what year is it?

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Oh, you mean communists are found in significant numbers like the Nazis today?

Which alternative reality did you get your "data" from?
    Seeing as many ANTIFA members self-identify as Anarcho-Communists and show up by the thousand at various protests, I'd argue that yes, they are found in significant numbers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    Wait, am I supposed to be afraid of Russians under my bed, or Nazis? Also, what year is it?
    It's (current year) you're supposed to be afraid of everyone the left tells you to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    There are factions from every major gang inside the military.
    Spent eight years in the Army; met bloods, crips, Latin kings, and someone who claimed to be from MS-13 prior to emigrating.

Many of them send people to join for tactical skills.
    Definitely time to scale down the size of the military so we stop scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    I'll answer this, it had nothing to do with your fucking argument, it doesn't matter, if it did matter you would simply say why you believe it was and stop fucking trying to mask your bullshit behind some idea that somehow the victors rewrote what really happened.

They didn't Hitler had no justification for any of his aggression, but even if you lend that what he did was simply taking back territory that had been wrongfully done so before, it has nothing to do with Hitler's ultimate failure, which was to invade and or encroach on Russian placements, and broke his agreement with Stalin. Pure and fucking simple

I hate doing links because honestly part of the problem is despite what is linked you can handwave whatever you want as conspiracy, so what you can do is check the accounts and libraries from all of the countries Hitler invaded and there are independent accounts wholly of the actions on the Nazi party. That's if you also happen to not speak german or ignore what the fuck he said he was going to do and planned to continue to do, you know from those great big speeches he gave in auditoriums broadcast all across Germany.

But who knows maybe he was just fucking kidding around when he described in detail the destiny of the third fucking reich

Ok so did Germany and they had a pact with the USSR not to fucking advance, they did, thus pulling the Soviet Union into the war, and marking the beginning of the fucking end for the German Armies and Hitlers Psychotic vision.

- - - Updated - - -

That is a claim light of fucking facts, and I am not suggesting the Soviet Union was innocent or they were the good guys, and neither the U.S or Great Britain were unaware of this fact.

The problem you have in addition to your facts of either events of the 2nd World War, or the 1st, You seem to completely gloss over the what is fucking clearly evident by Hitler's own goddamn party who have gone on and disputed almost every one of these bullshit claims.

Trying to play this poor sob story about poor Germany was the world kicking boy has gotten old and it's a false narrative that has been around for the better part of 50 fucking years, it didn't sell then, in light of facts, and it isn't going to sell now because you choose to either be ignorant, or you plan to capitalize on the fact there is so much ignorance and stupidity about and around that time in our current time.
    It has everything to do with my argument. Why are you jumping into discussions when you're clueless? You're clueless about what is being discussed and you're clueless about the topic at hand. The USSR invading independent countries is part of my argument and the discussion.

You're hilariously ignorant. You're actually implying that the Soviet Union didn't invade Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania and tried to do so with Finland.

Where am I trying to play a sob story for Germany? That's where the issue lies with you. You think I'm defending the nazis and that I'm using the Baltics as a weapon. I live in the Baltics, this is part of my history.

How can you say that I choose to be ignorant when you don't even know what I'm talking about? If you ever step out of your bubble, pay a visit to the Baltics. I'll happily take you to the graves of the executed and have you talk with people who were sent to the Gulags as children.

You are, basically, the equivalent of a Holocaust Denier. Just think where that leaves you morally. You're denying the invasion and occupation of the Baltic countries by the Soviet Union. You're denying the mass execution and deportation of citizens of sovereign countries. You're actually calling it a conspiracy, a "false narrative". As I said, the equivalent of a denier of the Holocaust. An extremely ignorant person who takes the high moral ground and talks about things that he's totally unaware of and talks about "conspiracies" and "false narratives" about historical facts to someone who lives in a country that really suffered from it.

Congratulations.

Deleted
    Neo-nazis =/= right wingers. The fact that only a handfull of such cases were found (and keep in mind most western militaries have a lot of diverse guys and gals working together for long periods of time, even trusting one another with their lifes) means just like in the rest of our society, fringe political ideologies are that, fringe and in few numbers.

I would have liked a better evaluation of each person in the military and regullary and that's about it.

Classes that teach that "freedom of speech" doesn't mean consequence-free hate speech and grouping would be a good start.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Judging from the number of neo-nazi military posters on MMOC, I would say this is way past the "smoke" phase into having to put out the fire.

I mean, there's at least one of them posting in this very thread.

Infracted for flaming.
    Seriously, do you think there are Nazis under your bed as well?

There are some, but not enough to ever be a true issue. There are no more than ten thousand, probably less than that. Then you have an estimated 8000 KKK.

That is still less than half of one percent of the US population.
    Last edited by Eldar45; 2017-09-14 at 07:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    Neo-nazis =/= right wingers. The fact that only a handfull of such cases were found (and keep in mind most western militaries have a lot of diverse guys and gals working together for long periods of time, even trusting one another with their lifes) means just like in the rest of our society, fringe political ideologies are that, fringe and in few numbers.

I would have liked a better evaluation of each person in the military and regullary and that's about it.
    ??????
    Not all right wingers are nazis, but that is not what this is about.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7714721.html