Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMatticus View Post
    Where the fuck do you live that it costs $20 for a single movie ticket?
    In New Zealand 3D/iMAX is $19 for one adult.

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Thread title says one thing. First post is really about something else.

Not even sure this should be open but whatever.

Blah, blah, blah, forced. Blah, blah, blah, robbery.

Don't buy it.
    Blizzard isn't even telling buyers what they're getting with virtual ticket. Only the WoW portion has been revelead, for all the other games only some unspecified bonus loot has been promised. How unscruplous can a game company get?

Imagine if you were an Overwatch fan and you shelled out your money for a ticket - only to get a couple sprays? How heart broken would you be?

OP - just buy it at 11pm.

Problem solved.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeth View Post
    In no actually developed country, is $39.99 equivalent to an entire month's wages.

Don't be ridiculous.
    in venezuela you could literally buy an entire neighborhood (people included) with 40USD

Quote Originally Posted by ramjb View Post
    Blizzard isn't even telling buyers what they're getting with virtual ticket. Only the WoW portion has been revelead, for all the other games only some unspecified bonus loot has been promised. How unscruplous can a game company get?

Imagine if you were an Overwatch fan and you shelled out your money for a ticket - only to get a couple sprays? How heart broken would you be?
    Good thing you can wait until they announce what there is for other games before buying it then isn't it?

If you bought this now instead of waiting and then complain later it's your own fault. Learn to have some patience. The mounts aren't going anywhere until they stop selling the ticket.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-09-14 at 12:55 AM.

Considering you get shit in the other Blizzard games as well, it ends up being cheaper than if you bought them all separately.

Quote Originally Posted by |Dexter| View Post
    Maybe not but it gets close...

Afghanistan $72 per month, Albania $178 per month, Algeria $170 per month and the list goes on, like this are just virtual items there are no excuses to not price the tickets by county like Blizzard does with all their other products
    Oh, you mean so you can use a VPN to buy it cheaper? People have been hosing UFC PPVs like this for years. Chances are those countries you listed do not have many wow players.

I mean Blizzcon isnt till November, there's no reason for those people to buy it NOW.
    Last edited by fatgunn; 2017-09-14 at 01:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, costs $6 for a ticket in my town. And that's for the biggest cinema, right in the city centre.
    Your point being? I pay 4€ for a movie ticket here in my town using my student's card which they never bother checking expired years ago. Blizzcon's virtual ticket has been 30€ for us Europeans ever since it exists (iirc), you're just using the mounts as strawman.

Last couple of years they threw in a special pet (the jousting murlock remains one of my worst regrets not having purchased that year), this year they decided to give a mount. The main point isn't the goodies, it's the stream.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    I agree. They're once again forcing players into uncomfortable decisions.

Very Blizzlike.
    I.........................................................what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Geeze, I envy you guys paying 4 or 6 euros of 5 bucks US to see a movie. Here in Australia a ticket costs like $20 AUD. In American terms that's about $16 for a ticket
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

If you think it's robbery don't get it.

But lots of people really REALLY want that mount so they will happily pay for it, even if it was $100

Don't worry, there will be no Blizzard boycott over this. Engineers must be pissed as hell though, that the best looking Engineering mount is a pay mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    boohoo, peasant
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    WTF.

And remember that this is $39.99 in USD. There's no provisions for local currencies. In some currencies, $39.99 USD is a month's wages.
    no. just no. you clearly have NO idea about local currencies by making this claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    It specifically says stages, and the stuff I'm talking about(that wasn't on VT previous years) wasn't on a stage, it was at one of their smaller panels.
    "BlizzCon All Access Channel"

Same price as forever. Don't like it stop crying and don't buy it. Simple.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My Dinner yesterday was $40 and I'm gonna crap it out later. $40 for BlizzCon is very reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    EU tokens just hit the 300.000 gold mark. This is quite impressive.
    Of course, the people sitting on huge stockpiles of gold are buying up all the tokens, not only for Destiny 2, but the Virtual Ticket.

Deleted
    A lot of people here seem to forget that there'll be more in-game goodies (for other Blizzard games) that you'll get by buying the Virtual Ticket, we just got the WoW goodies first. You could expect a hearthstone card back, hots mount/skin/portraits (not sure), starcraft portraits, diablo wings and possibly an overwatch skin.

WTF.

$39.99 USD for a mount.

And yeah, the mount is deliberately made so unique that we feel we need to buy it.

But I could buy Total War Warhammer 2 for that money, or other triple-AAA retail game.

And remember that this is $39.99 in USD. There's no provisions for local currencies. In some currencies, $39.99 USD is a month's wages.
    this is too funny haha