Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    My 300+ mounts disagree. They are largely all the same once you get to a certain amount.

And they are gona look pretty silly hovering 1meter over Argus. I guess you can look cool afking in dalaran right?
    Wow you play this game a lot! 300+ mounts! Way to go!

Deleted
    Got now good hopes that we either get our own Garrison style ships next exp pack or guild hall/playerhousing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Wow you play this game a lot! 300+ mounts! Way to go!
    Thanks. 300+ isn't much though, 350+ is where all the cool kids are. Maybe one day.....

I could always buy bloated ad streaming services like blizzcon to get more right! Choices are endless when you embrace the business model and just throw money away. I never looked at it like that before. You have changed my way of thinking. Thanks I can now enjoy my day with this new gained knowledge and positive outlook.

Deleted
    Its pretty much a "must buy" if you play the game still. The mounts are that good. Especially the Alliance one.
    Yes, I agree. I bought the virtual ticket after that post, couldn't hold myself. I guess it's still worth it since there'll be other in-game goodies for other games as well, maybe a nice mount in hots or a skin in OW? :]

10+ Year Old Account
    Im pretty sure you can get them now, I think the post says they are available now.
    Today is Beautiful and so are you, here's to having a wonderful day.

On the front page right now, am I seeing personal mini flying alliance and horde ships as MOUNTS????!!

Are my eyes deceiving me?

MUST HAVE NAO!!!!!

I just can't help but feel Horde got shafted when looking at this pic. You see the Alliance char, sitting in his big ass ship with plenty of room to lounge and fuck something up. And you see the Orc sitting down on their little bike frame carried by a hot air balloon.

Anyone else feel the same?

7+ Year Old Account
    So how long are these available for purchase? How long is the blizzcon ticket available?

Jesus fucking Christ!!!!

/bulge in my pants

I'm sssoooooo getting those mounts. I never thought those dirty bastards would make Flying ships as motherfucking mounts!!

I want sentinax-type mounts, like the cracked controller from Argus

Quote Originally Posted by sarym13 View Post
    I just can't help but feel Horde got shafted when looking at this pic. You see the Alliance char, sitting in his big ass ship with plenty of room to lounge and fuck something up. And you see the Orc sitting down on their little bike frame carried by a hot air balloon.

For any big fan or Gnomes or Goblins, the mounts are a must buy. Even if they were sold by themselves for $200 or $300, I can see people happily eagerly opening their wallets for Blizzard.

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Right, cause no one cares about watching all the extra blizzcon stuff and actually getting the panels and interviews this year.
    I'm seriously tempted because the mounts are far greater a "perk" to me than murloc-pet ad nauseum, but I remember my last "virtual" BlizzCon and temptation wanes. There were serious video and audio issues that were not resolved at all. I do watch for the panels and not the pixel-goodies, and I don't want to be burned again.

So, if I do break down, it will be solely because I want the mounts. I won't do any watching of BlizzCon, that's what I have chaud for. :P

- - - Updated - - -

I understand the sentiment. I know one acquaintance who wondered why the Horde mount was not more closely based on Orgrim's Hammer.
    2021-09-21
    23:02 chelly: bobs and virginia

as cool as they are... it fills me with a deep dread.

blizzcon shit is usually related to the next expansion in an expansion announcement year. this probably means there's gonna be faction war bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

it's the cannon on the front. they strapped jet engines and a balloon to a giant cannon.

Remember the orange county choppers show, where Horde won a free mount and alliance had to pay 100k for a caterpillar? PAYBACK TIME BABY

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    Think the mount will ever go to the shop or is this a one time only thing ?
    The battle pets aka Murkies from past VT have never gone too the Blizzard shop.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Pretty sick mounts but idk about $40 sick :/

Have never bought virtual ticket before and probably still won't
    I usually buy the virtual ticket every year. The in game loot is a bonus. I enjoy watching everything at the show.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skylarking View Post
    So how long are these available for purchase? How long is the blizzcon ticket available?
    Its not a Blizzcon Ticket your buying...those sold out months ago....your buying a Virtual Ticket to be able to watch Blizzcon from your home...and as someone note early in this thread you can buy up till Blizzcon starts which is Nov 3/4

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Demona3 View Post
    I usually buy the virtual ticket every year. The in game loot is a bonus. I enjoy watching everything at the show.
    I have always wanted those Murky type pets but living on a fixed income cause I am disabled and I have never been able to afford the money for the VT ticket until now with Blizzard putting in the WoW Tokens and then just lately being able to apply the Token too Bnet balance.....I really could careless about the watching Blizzcon I'd rather read what happen then watch it....matter fact I will be buying the next expansion with Gold placed on my Bnet Balance.
    Last edited by MouseD; 2017-09-14 at 05:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Pretty sick mounts but idk about $40 sick :/

Have never bought virtual ticket before and probably still won't
    WoW Tokens on US realms jumped from ~152k to 192k after the announcement as people were jumping on the virtual ticket.. They are dropping back down pretty quickly though.

I was about to dump ~600k gold into hearthstone cards because I don't have many great ones from the new expansion, but then I saw token prices were 40k higher than I saw this morning. Guess that gold is getting dumped into a flying boat instead once tokens come back down.

If the light robot is worth 500k, flying boat is definitely worth 600k.

Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    Its not a Blizzcon Ticket your buying...those sold out months ago....your buying a Virtual Ticket to be able to watch Blizzcon from your home...and as someone note early in this thread you can buy up till Blizzcon starts which is Nov 4/5
    You can actually buy the VT til around 2 weeks AFTER Blizzcon.

Love the Alliance mount, goes so well with my Outlaw rogue's pirate transmog. Last time I purchased a virtual ticket was back in '08 with the BBB.
    Last edited by Chinese Bootlickers; 2017-09-14 at 05:12 AM.

this mount made wow tokens in eu go from 240k to 320k :P