Refereeing in the UCL as shit as ever. Spurs deserve fuck all.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Surprised Reus didn't leave. I know stupid money was being said about Aubameyang, but I'd have taken Reus.
    Injury prone doesn't help, sadly. Excellent player, but gets injured so often.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    I'd be worried if Dolberg fits one style (Bosz' one) as many teams (RM included) are interested in him. Glad he will spend this season there developing new set of skills
    He needs more time, but I have no doubt he will become an awesome striker. People always forget how young he still is. He needs a few years more in Ajax before he is ready.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    He needs more time, but I have no doubt he will become an awesome striker. People always forget how young he still is. He needs a few years more in Ajax before he is ready.
    You see him as a Van Nistelrooy or as a Huntelaarish player right now? Any comparison you can give I'll appreciate it since I haven't watch the Dutch league since it was free over the US. I got no means to watch it here other than streaming it

10+ Year Old Account
    You see him as a Van Nistelrooy or as a Huntelaarish player right now? Any comparison you can give I'll appreciate it since I haven't watch the Dutch league since it was free over the US. I got no means to watch it here other than streaming it
    I'd say he is more like Dennis Bergkamp, who is also his mentor at Ajax.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't get to see Feyenoord - Man City, how bad was the slaughter? I thought it was on one of my channels but it apparently wasn't. Dunno why.

Deleted
    Impressive. Wenger didn't put his eyes on him yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Surprised Reus didn't leave. I know stupid money was being said about Aubameyang, but I'd have taken Reus.
    he's got too many injury problems

10+ Year Old Account
    Impressive. Wenger didn't put his eyes on him yet?
    As far as I know, there was interest from several English clubs but not Arsenal. City was the most interested but Liverpool, United and Everton were also inquiring. Ultimately, he is not ready yet for the PL.

Deleted
    Injury prone doesn't help, sadly. Excellent player, but gets injured so often.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    he's got too many injury problems
    Plus inflated transfer costs tae.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Sorry you feel that way, i'll put you on ignore so you don't get offended again.
    Lol, another one who can't read. I said like 3 times already that i was mistaken about what "geezer" means. Anyway, it's me who should ignore you, slenderpoop and one or two more here but the ignore options suck here on MMOC, you still see when the person posts, it's just hidden and you see what they say via the quotes too.

Na won't ignore you durrty. At least you know what banter is without throwing a hissy fit & throwing the toys out the pram.
    Yeah, that shit 2 years ago was banter...sure.

Anyway, was too tired and fell asleep like 2 minutes into the Porto game, can't believe they lost. Also expected more from Dortmund.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Refereeing in the UCL as shit as ever. Spurs deserve fuck all.
    We'd have still won even with that disallowed goal. Dortmund kept playing stupidly deep and getting caught on the counter.

So no1 talking how we beat the almighty APOEL 3-0?
    @Valeron Nice goal from Ramos amiright?

Taking the piss... congratz on the draw although you actually deserved to win imo.
    I don't think we deserved to win although our second half was miles better than the first. We probably should have lost due to the first half alone. Anyway, happy with the point, not happy with the way we played.

We'd have still won even with that disallowed goal. Dortmund kept playing stupidly deep and getting caught on the counter.
    Kane's first goal never would have stood in the prem, he's absolutely dragged that guy to the floor lmao. So if it's 2-1 Dortmund at that point they are going to play different and it's a different game.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Kane's first goal never would have stood in the prem, he's absolutely dragged that guy to the floor lmao. So if it's 2-1 Dortmund at that point they are going to play different and it's a different game.
    Good thing we weren't in the Prem then. Plenty of occasions where Dortmund players should have had yellows for dragging Spurs players to the deck. To try and claim that the refereeing was bias towards a certain team just shows your own bias.

Not our fault your stuck in Europa this season.

Not our fault your stuck in Europa this season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't get to see Feyenoord - Man City, how bad was the slaughter? I thought it was on one of my channels but it apparently wasn't. Dunno why.
    It was quite bad. Only two midfielders is a disaster against City. Botteghin and Van der Heijden played an awful match.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    It was quite bad. Only two midfielders is a disaster against City. Botteghin and Van der Heijden played an awful match.
    I saw parts of the match last night still. Botteghin and van der Heijden were indeed bad. Too slow really. But well to be expected, Man City has a squad nearly worth a billion. Feyenoord's budget is like 75m. First goal came too early, it was over after second minute.

10+ Year Old Account
    Feyenoord's budget is like 75m.
    Make that half.
    Yeah first goal came too fast. Second half was better but clearly City took it easy on us.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    (can't post links)
    So this is how next time people should call him.