Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ynna View Post

It wasn't that bad in Cata, from what I remember and the handful of underwater quests in Suramar aren't horrible either. Blizzard has learned a lot.
    ?!? Playing a melee class was absolutely terrible in that zone. It was clunkier than trying to play Warhammer Online with oven mitts on.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Perkunas View Post
    ?!? Playing a melee class was absolutely terrible in that zone. It was clunkier than trying to play Warhammer Online with oven mitts on.
    Ah, could be. I never played a melee class for that part. I tend to play healers.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ynna View Post
    Ah, could be. I never played a melee class for that part. I tend to play healers.
    Ok, so for a ranged player you have no idea how fucking awful that zone was/is. Y-axis combat is something this game does terribly.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    Ships -> underwater expansion... love the logic.

I'd say it will be more of a island-expansion.
    They did try the whole underwater theme once before and the general consensus was that people didn't like it enough...
    They can just add some "dangerous current" feature and make us all drop to the bottom floor. It couldbe just as a land zone but on the seafloor if they want it.

Quote Originally Posted by Selky View Post
    Anything, as long as it doesn't have a mission table.
    This please, wts mission table.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    A space ship to go from planet to planet and fight the Ethereals and the Void. But after Return of the Lich King.
    why whould we fight the Ethereals?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    This please, wts mission table.
    Seriously, this facebook minigame shit needs to die in a fire. Mission tables are not fun. You should have to go out and do the world quest. Let's send 2 companions and 1 throwaway troop that I level because I like playing a worthless minigame that gates progression.

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Resting the whole thing for an expansion or two would be one option. One they should take.
    Its can stay as long as they stop tying progression to it to force people into the system. Its as if they tied the pet battle system to progression. I strongly suspect the entire purpose of forcing people to use mission tables is to force people to use the phone app. They probably are starting from a point where they feel it is absolutely necessary for the future of the company to force its players to adopt its phone app. The way to achieve that is to create the mission table system. So it will never go away.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Deleted
    The next logical steps could be

1 ) Racial halls. Trolls in a troll village, Orcs hanging around durotar, dwarves frantically searching for a stepladder in walmart, that kind thing.

2 ) Setting missions, then going on the missions with the followers - a combination of the bodyguards/the withered and the mission table. Bonus points for being able to do 5 mans, raids with them but especially the ability to do 1 vs 1 battlegrounds. AV with ability to tell troops to attack each other? Sign me the fuck up.

3 ) The option to turn your guildies into followers for missions. Like, why am I using bumblestaff brambleface the druid NPC#132 when I have a kickass bear tank in my guild whose data could be used instead?

4 ) Pirate ship etc that others have already said.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    why whould we fight the Ethereals?
    Why are we fighting them now? Have you not done the Mac'Aree quests and learned about their connection to the Void?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, so for a ranged player you have no idea how fucking awful that zone was/is. Y-axis combat is something this game does terribly.
    Leveled through the zone many times as melee. Never had any problems. Swim to mob/pull it to you. Smash buttons. Loot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Leveled through the zone many times as melee. Never had any problems. Swim to mob/pull it to you. Smash buttons. Loot.
    Always some contrarian on this forum.

"Ebola is a terrible disease."
    "Actually Ebola is pretty great. It got me out of my chemistry exam."

10+ Year Old Account
    Always some contrarian on this forum.

"Ebola is a terrible disease."
    "Actually Ebola is pretty great. It got me out of my chemistry exam."
    What makes the 3D movement so bad? It's not like you need to aim your hits or anything.

Just lock on the target and kill it. Mobs will come to your range if you throw a rock at them so you don't even need to navigate to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    What makes the 3D movement so bad? It's not like you need to aim your hits or anything.

Just lock on the target and kill it. Mobs will come to your range if you throw a rock at them so you don't even need to navigate to them.
    The mob moves through you or above you or below you it happens all the time. This game was not built with Y-axis combat in mind.

Deleted
    Concentration camp. Warcraft is about war, right? Realistically you get PoW. Manage them. Pretty neat 'city builder' strategy feature.

Deleted
    The logic is Azshara, the sunken city..... We're going underwater at some point. And I feel like it's not going to get much better than it was in Cata.
    Dunno; i'd guess we would go there via a cave or something... you know; much like we went underwater from ToS

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    They can just add some "dangerous current" feature and make us all drop to the bottom floor. It couldbe just as a land zone but on the seafloor if they want it.
    You mean much like in OnePiece?
    A bubble wrapped ship to travel the sea-floor?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully they abandon the idea completely.

Nothing hopefully. I hate both systems. Absolutely boring game play.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrathius View Post
    Everyone becomes High King/Warchief of their respective faction.
    This, sadly. Which also makes me really worried as a Horde player, given what seems to befall to every single Warchief bar Thrall....

15+ Year Old Account
    Guild Hall, that combined with a new guild system. Complete Guild Orders for getting mats, gold, buffs while raiding etc etc..
    Junglebeast @ Stormscale EU |