Page 1 of 16
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Horde Is it wrong to...

So the Alliance on my server are doing some sort of memorial service for this guy who died 3 years ago that happened to be in their guild. Not sure how long he was with their guild but his character was only lvl 68 (they said that was his main but later stated that his name was some other name that has since been removed from the guild "mysteriously"). But I digress. They claim that they've been doing this for the past 2 years & this year they went on the realm forums and opened it up to and/all Alliance that want to attend. They stated the date & time in their post along with where in SW they will meet up and end up inside of SW.

So that leads me to my question. Is it wrong to put a raid group together and raid SW around the time that they want to have this little shindig? I mean like killing the King and then moving over to where they said they plan on ending the event at and killing any/all Alliance along the way that are flagged.

Ruining someone's memorial is a dick thing to do

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course it is, and you know it.

Don't be a wanker.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

10+ Year Old Account

7+ Year Old Account
    Wrong? No not really. Does it make you a prick? Yep.

I cannot decide... It's funny, but also stupid move. Though if you want to raid the Alliance city then go make it now, no need to do it on that date, the amount of people will probably still be the same.

But to be honest if they all group up(I mean a few guilds with max level players who are raiding), you guys won't stand a chance.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2017-09-14 at 09:09 AM.

Deleted
    It's not objectively "wrong", in the sense that it would break any rules or so. Is it wrong on a more personal level? Absolutely.

It's only wrong if you don't record it for the rest of us to be entertained by.

Quote Originally Posted by Basileus View Post
    This is one of the top 10 warcraft videos of all time.

Deleted
    Can't see anything wrong with it. In some way you are actually honoring him... the Horde way.

Deleted
    If you want to do something really nice, that probably the poor guy wuold have loved, talk with the Alliance and organize a huge but FAIR battle for stormwind. That wuold be epic and for sure appreciated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't forget to shout "Lok'tar Ogar".

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    Do it. It's everything I hate about alliance sitting around their camp fires singing kumbaya etc. Make it burn!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    If you want to do something really nice, that probably the poor guy wuold have loved, talk with the Alliance and organize a huge but FAIR battle for stormwind. That wuold be epic and for sure appreciated.
    This ^

Nothing is more entertaining than seeing some kind of action going on, even if it's PvE or PvP. It's what made (still makes?) this game fun.

Hoping this is a dark humor troll post, that OP is just laughing about how inappropriate this would be, and of course has no intention of actually doing anything like this.

Deleted
    Its PvP tho.

Deleted
    Its never wrong to kill the alliance!

You will have some sensitive reactions, but it would be an amazing day to be remembered. I'd love for that to happen if I was dead and a server deciding to collapse against each other because I died 3 years ago lel.

I think the question you have to ask yourself is why?

Deleted
    I don't think it's wrong. World of Warcraft is a game. If they want to hold a serious memorial that they don't want people crashing because they're doing it in a game that contains elements of PvP, they can do it IRL.
    Last edited by mmoc4e48563df5; 2017-09-14 at 10:37 AM. Reason: clarity