Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    It's coming down now apparently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Question (a bit irrelevant perhaps): Does the blizzcon ticket also get you the flying mount(s)?
    It should. You should get a code when you're there and then you can use that code to get the goodies

Its ridicules to pay 300k for a token i do not care how much gold people make.

I sit between 700k to 1.2-3mil at any given time and i still think a token shouldn't be worth more then 100k a pop and be capped at that.
    Do not care what you can buy with them via the blizzard balance its a rip off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    Its ridicules to pay 300k for a token i do not care how much gold people make.

I sit between 700k to 1.2-3mil at any given time and i still think a token shouldn't be worth more then 100k a pop and be capped at that.
    Do not care what you can buy with them via the blizzard balance its a rip off.
    You either live in a communist country or you are on welfare. Welcome to simple supply and demand.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    It should. You should get a code when you're there and then you can use that code to get the goodies
    You get no code. When you buy a virtual ticket, it's instantly connected to your battle net account.

Quote Originally Posted by ZwuckeL View Post
    You either live in a communist country or you are on welfare. Welcome to simple supply and demand.

- - - Updated - - -

You get no code. When you buy a virtual ticket, it's instantly connected to your battle net account.
    You make 2 many assumptions.
    Just because i have an opinion the differs from yours.
    Keep on going please id like to hear more why a token should be worth 300k+ gold just because you can put the token in your balance to buy other products from blizzard?

Right you have nothing because supply and demand is nothing absolutely nothing it means nothing it should not apply to in-game currency.
    At this point is pay2win with this situation and yes i know it doesn't give you any benefits in the game in it self but might as well be since token = currency for other blizzard products from games to decks in hots and what not.
    So just shut the fuck up and go on with your useless day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Question (a bit irrelevant perhaps): Does the blizzcon ticket also get you the flying mount(s)?
    Yes, it does. I bought two actual Blizzcon tickets and got two codes for the virtual stuff yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    Yes, it does. I bought two actual Blizzcon tickets and got two codes for the virtual stuff yesterday.
    Virtual Blizzcon or REAL Blizzcon, there is a difference no ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Virtual Blizzcon or REAL Blizzcon, there is a difference no ?
    Real Blizzcon. I got the codes via mail.
    If you buy the virtual ticket, you get them right away anyway, but connected to your account.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Still wished I would've bought some tokens at 230k. Might take a while til it's down to that price again.
    Yep, me too. Or when they used to cost about 100k, or they used to cost 50k. Lesson for future is to buy tokens when I have extra gold, regardless of price. Token prices can only go up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Yep, me too. Or when they used to cost about 100k, or they used to cost 50k. Lesson for future is to buy tokens when I have extra gold, regardless of price. Token prices can only go up.
    This. WoW gold inflation is permanent and only goes up. I bought tokens when they were 130k in EU, I now have 250 EUR battle net balance and account paid for until mid 2023 (no typo)
    Last edited by mmoc5b249aa738; 2017-09-14 at 09:03 AM.

Gosh, a day ago it was 230+/- and I didnt buy one cuz i didnt care and hoped it'll drop a bit more, after few hours it went to 250k (i hoped it'll go down soon) tomorow its above 300k FML... And my game time runs out in cople of hours #fail !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZwuckeL View Post
    This. WoW gold inflation is permanent and only goes up. I bought tokens when they were 130k in EU, I now have 250 EUR battle net balance and account paid for until mid 2023 (no typo)
    yes but it's also based on demand, if let's say 60% of the playerbase stop playing, do you think it would drop the token value for gold ?

7+ Year Old Account
    I think it'll stabilize back around 250k in a few days when people have the tickets. They went up with the saber pet and mount, then dropped slightly before this came.

Deleted
    With the current EU prices, I almost feel tempted to start selling tokens. Problem is, I have nothing I want to spend my own ingame fortune on, so why should I take a part of others?

10+ Year Old Account
    You make 2 many assumptions.
    Just because i have an opinion the differs from yours.
    Keep on going please id like to hear more why a token should be worth 300k+ gold just because you can put the token in your balance to buy other products from blizzard?

Right you have nothing because supply and demand is nothing absolutely nothing it means nothing it should not apply to in-game currency.
    At this point is pay2win with this situation and yes i know it doesn't give you any benefits in the game in it self but might as well be since token = currency for other blizzard products from games to decks in hots and what not.
    So just shut the fuck up and go on with your useless day.
    it has nothing to do with differing opinions... when the demand for something (tokens) goes up the price goes down... when the demand goes down, the price goes up... its really simple.

You appear to struggle with the basic concepts of the following

1) supply and demand
    2) pay2win
    2) not being a dick.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    yes but it's also based on demand, if let's say 60% of the playerbase stop playing, do you think it would drop the token value for gold ?
    If people like the game, they are glad to spend real money for in game gold.
    If people don't play, they will "cash out". They sell all their gold for battle.net currency.

Normally, the rate is $2 per hour.
    However, battle.net balance can buy other Blizzard products.

Currently, despite people claim that they can make millions of gold per hour, the rate is much lower than $2 per hour.
    It is not worth the time.

Are you joking or do you really not grasp the concept of supply and demand? "Opinion" has very little to do with it.

The reason why the token is at 300k+ gold is because people are willing to pay that much.
    If you think that's too much or there no logical reason behind it that's fine, but you have to realize we live in a world were people are going to pay $1000+ for a smartphone.

Quote Originally Posted by noladrew View Post
    ya. im glad i got my swift spectral tiger when i did for 600k lol
    I had a guildie, who suddenly remembered about the spectral tiger being around that price and immiedtly bought tokens. To go buy one,

Let's just say. RIP-ARINO

they really need more in game gold sinks to encourage people to buy in game gold instead of tokens for blizzard dollars. perhaps start putting all the old blizzcon mounts and pets onto game vendors for gold.
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroWashu View Post
    they really need more in game gold sinks to encourage people to buy in game gold instead of tokens for blizzard dollars. perhaps start putting all the old blizzcon mounts and pets onto game vendors for gold.
    While I personally wouldn't mind, are you aware just how much of a shitstorm would be stirred up if they did that?