Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Nope, I am simply calling out that if Obama had used his office to say that someone on TV should be fired because they said something mean about him you people would be losing your shit. I guess abuse of power is fine as long as it is your guy doing it.

GG for electing a snowflake president.
    I don't care about Trump. Just all the people who usually run their mouths about how people who say stupid shit on Twitter can get you fired now wanting to shield this one because they agree with them.

AntiTrumps tend to be massive hypocrites like that. Like demanding Trump not cry when he loses and then having your own tantrum.

I don't care about Trump. Just all the people who usually run their mouths about how people who say stupid shit on Twitter can get you fired now wanting to shield this one because they agree with them.

AntiTrumps tend to be massive hypocrites like that. Like demanding Trump not cry when he loses and then having your own tantrum.
    There is a diffrence between "should people saying stupid shit on twitter get fired" and "should the president use his considerable influence and power to get reporters, that say stupid shit about him, fired". The president is not a random guy, the president is the goverment. And the goverment should not mess with the press.

There is also a diffrence between the losers supporters showing that they are upset about the other guy winning and the candidate himself threatining to not accept the result of the vote, if he doesnt win.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

That's the lefts new favorite term

Quote Originally Posted by owbu View Post
    There is a diffrence between "should people saying stupid shit on twitter get fired" and "should the president use his considerable influence and power to get reporters, that say stupid shit about him, fired". The president is not a random guy, the president is the goverment. And the goverment should not mess with the press.

There is also a diffrence between the losers supporters showing that they are upset about the other guy winning and the candidate himself threatining to not accept the result of the vote, if he doesnt win.
    ESPN is not going to fire her because Trump got mad. But she's not unfireable if the network doesn't want to put up with her shit.

If anyone is acting like people will be punished by the government for saying mean things about Trump, I've got an amulet that repels Nazis and makes minorities love you to sell.

There's something special about crying about a woman saying things about a man in the highest office who says repugnant, offensive things about absolutely everyone he interacts with. Hypocrisy isn't a strong enough word. Autistic stupidity, maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    ESPN is not going to fire her because Trump got mad. But she's not unfireable if the network doesn't want to put up with her shit.

If anyone is acting like people will be punished by the government for saying mean things about Trump, I've got an amulet that repels Nazis and makes minorities love you to sell.
    It's not an argument the president of the United States is using his office to call for a private company to fire one of their employees because she said something mean about him. That has nothing to do with ESPN's power to fire her but everything to do with Trump being a special snowflake.

It's not an argument the president of the United States is using his office to call for a private company to fire one of their employees because she said something mean about him. That has nothing to do with ESPN's power to fire her but everything to do with Trump being a special snowflake.
    Yep. It's only because of Trump and not because you agree with her that nothing should happen.

Yep. It's only because of Trump and not because you agree with her that nothing should happen.
    Again I never said that if she threatens the company bottom line then they should fire her but we would not be talking about this if Donald J. Trump special snowflake in chief didn't call for her to be fired because she hurt his wee feelings.

I for one miss the days when the only fun posts we had was Shia doing Shia things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Again I never said that if she threatens the company bottom line then they should fire her but we would not be talking about this if Donald J. Trump special snowflake in chief didn't call for her to be fired because she hurt his wee feelings.
    Umm no. This would still be a story because "ESPN HATES FREEZE PEACH REEEE" for not letting her shit talk Trump without being disavowed.

hill is black and a woman. of course she hasn't been fired

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    She shouldn't be fired over those tweets despite how dumb they are.
    Curt Schilling was.
    Leadsop - Beast Mastery Hunter
    <Godz of War> Sargeras - US

Leadsoprano - Gunnery Trooper
    Leadmello - Kinetic Combat Jedi Shadow
    <Severity Gaming> Prophecy of the Five - US

Umm no. This would still be a story because "ESPN HATES FREEZE PEACH REEEE" for not letting her shit talk Trump without being disavowed.
    It would not be hot mainstream news if the President wasn't calling her to be fired, Are you denying that Trump just used his office to call for someone to be fired because they hurt his feelings?

"White supremacist" is the new "racist", and soon won't mean anything anymore either.

It would not be hot mainstream news if the President wasn't calling her to be fired, Are you denying that Trump just used his office to call for someone to be fired because they hurt his feelings?
    I don't see where I didn't say his feelings were hurt. Just calling you on your bullshit. ESPN is obviously a den of Nazis for disavowing her tweet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Barael View Post
    "White supremacist" is the new "racist", and soon won't mean anything anymore either.
    Exactly this. Already a joke now as people jump at every shadow.

I don't see where I didn't say his feelings were hurt. Just calling you on your bullshit. ESPN is obviously a den of Nazis for disavowing her tweet.
    Again ESPN is a business they can do what they want if they feel she hurts their image that is their choice. what I am calling out and you are refusing to acknowledge is the President using his office to call for someone to be fired because they insulted him. If Obama had done this you and every conservatives would want to set the country on fire.

Again ESPN is a business they can do what they want if they feel she hurts their image that is their choice. what I am calling out and you are refusing to acknowledge is the President using his office to call for someone to be fired because they insulted him. If Obama had done this you and every conservatives would want to set the country on fire.
    You said Nazis wrong,that is what agreeing with her statement implies.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

The fact you call me a conservative makes your pretending this is only about Trump far more delicious. And deflecting to Obama makes it better.

The fact you call me a conservative makes your pretending this is only about Trump far more delicious. And deflecting to Obama makes it better.
    yea of course you aren't conservative
    you're either a "woke" "independent" or the Easter bunny that always defends Trump.

yea of course you aren't conservative
    you're either a "woke" "independent" or the Easter bunny that always defends Trump.
    When out of arguments, just say all the labels you know. You get a gold star for effort.

/headpat