Poll: Did / Will you buy the Blizzcon Virtual Ticket?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Did / Will you buy the Blizzcon Virtual Ticket?

Considering how awesome the rewards are this year, its almost a "must buy" for anyone playing the game imo. But tell us, did you buy the ticket, or are you going to?

I sure did, and now im a proud owner of a stormwind skyship mount.

Deleted
    Ya instantly bought it, because why the hell not? I'm not poor

Deleted
    Nah, I don't play any blizz games at the moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOZOGOK View Post
    Nah, I don't play any blizz games at the moment.
    I like your avatar btw

He is a great CEO leading a company that makes great games.

Yeah, I figure most people who aren't actively playing blizzard games probably wouldn't care. More power to you my friend!

10+ Year Old Account
    Not too poor to pay $40 for entertainment + a bonus 2-seater flying mount.

People complaining about the cost are just salty there's a bonus they actually want this year. They never gave two shits about the battle pet rewards before this.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post

People complaining about the cost are just salty there's a bonus they actually want this year. They never gave two shits about the battle pet rewards before this.
    Well they fail to see the virtual ticket for what it is... a virtual ticket. Which allows you to see the blizzcon events from the comfort of your couch. The pets before, and the mounts are just ADDED bonuses as a thank you for buying the virtual ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post

There's quite a few more bonuses than just the mounts :P

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't bought it yet, just because I haven't gotten around to it. I will buy it when I have time, and have a discord of mates to chat to through the whole thing, so that'll make it quite fun.

Bought it so my friends who aren't going or don't want to buy the VT can come round my house while I'm at Blizzcon and watch it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course I will, first thing come october.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I'm buying it for the mounts probably. I don't give a shit about the actual blizzcon feed. MMO champ updates as it's going on and I can't be bothered to watch it.

10+ Year Old Account
    No and I never have. Don't care about the goodies and all of the news is out in day or two.

I'm a mount collector but I'm also very fond of my hard earned money so idk yet

AH playing is nice Had saved up currency for eventual mount sale. Without it I never would had else.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I probably will if I'm home at the time the con starts ,

10+ Year Old Account
    I will indeed buy it when I get money. ^^
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

I will never buy it. Waste of money.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    I got it because it's only $40 and affords me another 2seater mount (for each faction).
    The gunship looks cool and the mountspecial is fun.
    The zeppelin looks silly, but is also fun.
    I'll prolly watch a little of the events as well, but I won't be on the edge of my seat with bated breath and I'm not getting the discounted swag bundle.
    I've mentioned this before, but $40 for 2 mounts alone is worth it, considering the unique mounts in the shop are $25-30 each.
    If you ONLY play alli or horde, then $40 for 1 may not be that great of a deal, but I'm okay with it.

Last year's virtual ticket was a dogshit experience. The only things they streamed were the esports tournaments which were free on Twitch anyway. All of the interesting panels like Art Of X or Music Of Y were on side stages that weren't being broadcasted. Not even a camera pointing at the stage so we could watch a VoD later. Blizz had evidently also changed the wording on the virtual ticket site where it claimed VoDs of all panels and removed it with no heads up. People had screenshots of the before and after. I'm giving it one more shot this year, but if it's the same thing with nothing but esports and no way to watch the interesting panels then I'll be done with Blizzcon once and for all

I actually want the mounts but I think it's really crappy that they want us to pay $40 for what is effectively an advertisement. And they add in these mounts and pets to make it seem like you are buying more when those things could easily be put into the actual game as content rewards.

It's not like you are going to get a discount on the new games they are going to release for purchase. So if you buy it you are literally paying them to advertise to you...
    Last edited by nyc81991; 2017-09-14 at 05:34 PM.