Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Disagreeing is only valid when you have several alts and are stuck by the same problem. If you have and disagree then I am fine with it.
    Actually disgreeing is valid as long as I disagree. You haven't completed it on all of your alts so you have no place to complain that it is to much to complete on all of your alts. That is the logic you are employing right now to win your argument. So if your own logic doesn't allow you to comment then you know its poor reasoning.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Can't have you be done with Argus after 3 weeks.
    Even with one character and 0 alts, there is so much to do its amazing. So many rares, and mounts, and pets and toys to collect. There's a ton of content in this patch!

Ion is fucking liar. He said alts will have Argus worlds quest unlocked.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Actually disgreeing is valid as long as I disagree. You haven't completed it on all of your alts so you have no place to complain that it is to much to complete on all of your alts. That is the logic you are employing right now to win your argument. So if your own logic doesn't allow you to comment then you know its poor reasoning.
    You don't have alts so you don't have the problem. I have alts and I have the problem. If you have no car and want to discuss fuel prices and say they are ok you don't have a point at all. If you don't experience the same you can't judge. As I said, if you experience the same, no problem. But you presume to judge for others although you're not affected.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Even with one character and 0 alts, there is so much to do its amazing. So many rares, and mounts, and pets and toys to collect. There's a ton of content in this patch!
    Come on. Toys and rares as content? Not even the biggest fanboy can be so delusional.

And no, I don't have issues with doing stuff. I play since Vanilla and I would love to go back to it.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    I thought this was the case also. All they did was unlock the portals.

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem is he/she wants all the rewards for every single one of their characters, YET feels like they should be entitled to it all on every character class if they have done it on one. Its flawed logic, and not in the spirit of good game design to allow that.

How fun would it be if blizzard just had a vendor with all the items for mail, cloth, leather, and plate, and a vendor with all the toys, mounts, and pets unlock and just give all your alts all the transmog looks, all the pets, all the toys, all the class specific stuff, for free. The player would get it all then be like "what do i do now?" Aka you would have nothing to aim for and do. Aka, no fun.

If he really did the whole 7.3 disaster is going to backfire very soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    No he didn't. Get off your entitled throne and your high horse.

15+ Year Old Account
    You don't have alts so you don't have the problem. I have alts and I have the problem. If you have no car and want to discuss fuel prices and say they are ok you don't have a point at all. If you don't experience the same you can't judge. As I said, if you experience the same, no problem. But you presume to judge for others although you're not affected.
    I don't have an std either but I know they are a problem. And I do have alts so are you going to shut up now? You don't need a car to discuss the economy of fuel prices. Owning a car is irrelevant to the effect fuel prices has on the personal wealth of individuals and the large economy as a whole.

You haven't experience what you are judging. You haven't experienced it on all of your alts but calling it a problem for all of your alts. So don't presume to judge when you don't meet your own requirements for judging.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

The problem is he/she wants all the rewards for every single one of their characters, YET feels like they should be entitled to it all on every character class if they have done it on one. Its flawed logic, and not in the spirit of good game design to allow that.

How fun would it be if blizzard just had a vendor with all the items for mail, cloth, leather, and plate, and a vendor with all the toys, mounts, and pets unlock and just give all your alts all the transmog looks, all the pets, all the toys, all the class specific stuff, for free. The player would get it all then be like "what do i do now?" Aka you would have nothing to aim for and do. Aka, no fun.
    I want WQ unlocked. That's all. Is that a reward? LOL

15+ Year Old Account
    If it isn't a reward, then why does it have to be given to you?

I don't have an std either but I know they are a problem. And I do have alts so are you going to shut up now? You don't need a car to discuss the economy of fuel prices. Owning a car is irrelevant to the effect fuel prices has on the personal wealth of individuals and the large economy as a whole.

You haven't experience what you are judging. You haven't experienced it on all of your alts but calling it a problem for all of your alts. So don't presume to judge when you don't meet your own requirements for judging.
    Keep regurgitating your poor man's argument, not going to discuss with you anymore about this topic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Class mount is something completely different. It's genuine and unique content.

- - - Updated - - -

No? May I choose by myself what is fine and what isn't? Is there ONE plausible argument why WQ or the whistle should be locked until you do the quest although you already did it with one character?

Btw. I have so many characters because Class Design in Legion is so bad that most of them get boring pretty quick.
    I mean how hard is it to do the Argus quests again? They take a couple hours at best, and you get tons of AP and other rewards as you quest through them. You also naturally do the world quests as you do, and as you *GASP* unlock them!

- - - Updated - - -

If you did all the quests to unlock them on your alts, you naturally will do the world quests as you unlock them, plus your alts will get more powerful and better gear as you do.

Win Win.

15+ Year Old Account
    Keep regurgitate your poor man's argument, not going to discuss with you anymore about this topic.
    Because you have no argument. You are doing the equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming "LALALALALALALALALALALALALALAL I AM RIGHT!!!".

People can understand and know topics with out having the same experiences. I have alts I know what it is like to do content over again. It is one of the reasons why I don't have 12 alts and I slowly lose motivation on alts as an expansion goes on. I do know that is part of what you sign up for when you have an alt. That you have to do stuff another time in order to get stuff. You don't seem to understand that yet want to be the sole authority on Alts.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    it takes about 3 hours to do the questlline on a char
    do it one char per every other day
    4 weeks and your done ,there at a minimal 1.5 hours a day

btw back in BC (Dont know why i said cata) you had to level chars without heirlooms, and had NO HELP for their reps and on each and every character you had to do the whole atonement process.
    And don't forget if you wanted the same "whatever" on different characters, you had to farm/kill etc. for it on each character. Not as many mount collectors back then LOL

Because you have no argument. You are doing the equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming "LALALALALALALALALALALALALALAL I AM RIGHT!!!".

People can understand and know topics with out having the same experiences. I have alts I know what it is like to do content over again. It is one of the reasons why I don't have 12 alts and I slowly lose motivation on alts as an expansion goes on. I do know that is part of what you sign up for when you have an alt. That you have to do stuff another time in order to get stuff. You don't seem to understand that yet want to be the sole authority on Alts.
    Okay. Have a nice evening, thanks for the discussion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by p0werslav3 View Post
    And don't forget if you wanted the same "whatever" on different characters, you had to farm/kill etc. for it on each character. Not as many mount collectors back then LOL
    Content mattered back then.

No problem with the questline. Finished it over the course of 2-3 hours on a 743 ilvl alt. It also gave a buttload of AP and Argunite, with the AP taking me from 9 points in my weapon to 1 in Concordance and got me 2 910 relics.
    Not sure what the problem is for anyone really. Crucible is unlocked for all, all the waypoints are up, and the storyline is so fast with big rewards, I really can't understand why people are upset. Sure, the choice is doesn't exist, so maybe that's valid, but come on, in the words of Eric Cartman: What's the big fucking deal, bitch!?

I like having alts also. But I cant be bothered to do argus questline on all of them, so I have abandoned them. Think I would get burned out easily if I brought them to Argus. A pitty, since playing alts is a big part of the game for me.

No he didn't. Get off your entitled throne and your high horse.
    How about you, entitled idiot, read news?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...on-Hazzikostas
    Many of the content unlocks on Argus are account wide, such as the dungeon, most of the Argus world quests, travel to the sub-zones, and the Netherlight Crucible.
    Everyone should go and tweet to that fucking Ion and tell him that he is fucking liar.
    Last edited by TOM_RUS; 2017-09-14 at 07:34 PM.

I can't make myself do it on more than one toon. I wouldn't do it on all my toons anyway, but I had 2 that I regularly do stuff with and I'm just like "ugh, nooooo" these days.