Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The public opinion towards support of Manning has always boggled the fuck out of me. Manning didn't blow the whistle on some operation. Manning stole a fuck ton of documents and just mass dumped them. If I recall correctly, only a few (mainly surrounding the 1 video) was anything of note which could be described as "whistle blowing."

Also, let's note here that Manning's pardon was political rather than merit based. Manning didn't serve any considered time and in reality still had the fucking tax payers pay for transitioning surgery while in custody.

Then again, I suppose that seeing how I never see a positive word for Manning come from anyone who doesn't also argue that "boarders don't exist"... I shouldn't really be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    That's the part that made me role my eyes.

If she's qualified, she's qualified. If she's done her time that should matter little in the scheme of things concerning future employment. That said, being a transgender is not some automatic qualification much like it shouldn't be an automatic disqualification.
    Considering being white, black, male, female, asian, irish, ect can be requirements for certain, very specific jobs, I'd say reality disagrees with your ignorant sentiments.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    She/he/it lacks any formal education. She knows dick about AI and was a low ranking Military Intelligence Analyst. Harvard should be ashamed that they're inviting an idiot into their ranks. There's nothing academic about this, just progressive morons who deny science and reality. It won't be long before a harvard degree is meaningless.
    "She knows dick about AI" Are you questioning someones personal intelligence simply because you don't like them? Do you even know Manning? Do you have her resume on file?

But sure, go ahead and call a university meaningless and idiotic for adding someone to their staff. I can't wait for Harvard degrees to be bought and paid for with chewing gum, with your flavour of progressive logic.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Nice one, harvard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait so it's not O.K. to hire traitors?

So anyone still waiving Confederate flags should be fired? Trump supporters are weird, make up your mind.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    well, how about Havard gives a fuck about the sentence or is anybody obliged to like the trial of Manning ?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hakujinbakasama View Post
    The public opinion towards support of Manning has always boggled the fuck out of me. Manning didn't blow the whistle on some operation. Manning stole a fuck ton of documents and just mass dumped them. If I recall correctly, only a few (mainly surrounding the 1 video) was anything of note which could be described as "whistle blowing."

Also, let's note here that Manning's pardon was political rather than merit based. Manning didn't serve any considered time and in reality still had the fucking tax payers pay for transitioning surgery while in custody.

Then again, I suppose that seeing how I never see a positive word for Manning come from anyone who doesn't also argue that "boarders don't exist"... I shouldn't really be surprised.
    Manning was jailed for 7 years. If that's not "any time" I'd suggest you turn yourself in and see how long you'd last.

Quote Originally Posted by Blamblam41 View Post
    I mean. I fail to see how this matters? She was pardoned, just like yah boi Arpaio. Deal with it.
    Because leaking classified information is in the same category as dealing with illegals...
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post

So anyone still waiving Confederate flags should be fired? Trump supporters are weird, make up your mind.
    Well that depends. Are you one of those people who know practically nothing about the Social, Political, and Economical situations leading up to and during the Civil War and or are also a person who knows nothing about Southerners from first hand experience?

Considering your post, the answer to both of these are Yes and by the same logical connection and conditioning I'm glad you're on the same page with me wanting Obama in prison for war crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Oh no! The political firestorm known as 3,000 angry Breitbart comments!
    Could you not spam the thread with useless quotes of the biggest post you could find?

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post

And those waving Soviet flags?
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Manning was jailed for 7 years. If that's not "any time" I'd suggest you turn yourself in and see how long you'd last.
    Treason is a executable offense.
    Espionage is an executable offense.

7 years by comparison is nothing considering the ramifications that were directly caused nor the fact that he/she/lizard was given a fucking pardon.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    That comment is incredibly ill placed, considered that unlike Nazi Germany (whose flags are beloved by the fangirls of the slaver insurrection), the Soviet Union was never at war with the United States.

The CSA flag, however, is the flag of racist traitors, and loser racist traitors at that.

Well you see...

and it never killed anyone.

Treason is a executable offense.
    Espionage is an executable offense.

7 years by comparison is nothing considering the ramifications that were directly caused nor the fact that he/she/lizard was given a fucking pardon.
    Selling missiles to Iran is even more illegal than leaking some information...

- - - Updated - - -

Well you see...

and it never killed anyone.
    Actually, ''Communist'' death tolls in the USA is either between 0 and 10 (the number of people killed in the United States by Communist-inspired insurrections) or maybe at 100 000 if you conveniently blame ''Communism'' for Vietnam and Korea.

That's six times less than the traitors bamboozled by slavers.

She was pardoned by a political official through completely legal means.
    The law says she is now a standard free citizen.
    On what basis should she be denied employment?

Honestly i was never a fan of politicians and military being able to slap "classified" onto whatever they please and thus hide it from the public's approval or judgement/retribution.

Horrible atrocities and abuses of power (and people who committed them) have been protected for decades from justice because high-ranking corrupt people can simply make stuff "classified".

Obviously i am not referring to actual valid military secrets like Troop Deployments and Intelligence Officers identities, but more to stuff like "oh we committed genocide or corrupt abuse of power but it doesn't matter cause CLASSIFIED makes it go away for 50+ years"...
    Last edited by Aleksej89; 2017-09-14 at 08:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because leaking classified information is in the same category as dealing with illegals...
    Ye, nothing wrong with what Chelsea did. Arpaio on the other hand is the biggest scumbag that is alive among Americans at the moment.

She publicized US war crimes. She's a hero.

10+ Year Old Account
    She was pardoned just like Arpaio yet the people screaming loudest at this seem to be the ones cheering for him .

That being said, what exactly are her qualifications that make her a good candidate as an employee to Harvard of all places? If they want far far more qualified and educated Transgender folk I could make them a decent list. I'm sorry but I fail to see how she contributes as a valuable hire unless she is going to talk about whistle-blowing or being transgender. If it's the latter, then once again there are far more qualified transgender women to speak on the subject.

Then again it's Harvard and whether they hire her or not is irrelevant and it's their prerogative since the ones screaming the loudest about this are still never going to see the inside of it let alone be qualified to go there ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
    Last edited by Dr Assbandit; 2017-09-14 at 08:17 PM.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Ah, people are back to disliking Wikileaks now. New agitprop orders from above, I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    She was pardoned just like Arpaio yet the people screaming loudest at this seem to be the ones cheering for him .

That being said, what exactly are her qualifications that make her a good candidate as a guest speaker to Harvard of all places? If they want far far more qualified and educated Transgender folk I could make them a decent list. I'm sorry but I fail to see how she contributes as a valuable guest speaker unless she is going to talk about whistle-blowing or being transgender. If it's the latter, then once again there are far more qualified transgender women to speak on the subject.

You might have answered yourself here. Plus, her experience being tortured by US authorities.