Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

If you died, Would anyone on the MMOC-OT know so we could memorialize you?

I know I have a couple people here on my facebook that might want to mention i've died. More likely people will go..hmm he hasn't posted in 5 years...very long ban.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, lol. A nemah is nobody.

You were posting on that other website's forum for a time, nobody mentioned you.

People come and go all the time.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

I know a couple of my friends doesn't even visit MMO-Champion and I don't know if any of my friends even has an account so no i doubt it. Also I'm not big on the MMO-Champ forums by any means, something that my post count and join date clearly shows so I'm not sure if it would make much of a difference even if i had a couple of friends on here.

Nah pretty sure I'm the only one from my town that uses mmo champion and I don't really use facebook anymore nor have I added anyone from here on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I sure as hell would hope not.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

My future response to any thread dedicated to the death of a poster who's name is brought up on these forums:

"Who?"
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    I need someone to watch over my existence here. Who wants to do that for me?

Final thought before death, huddled before computer: "Remember...my post...count...augh!" Hits send. Dies.

Three weeks later, police exhume the body.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I need someone to watch over my existence here. Who wants to do that for me?
    I'm sure you would be remembered by someone. I for one will probably remember you but I would probably not make a thread about your death if ever were to know you would have passed away (no offense).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanhyali View Post
    I'm sure you would be remembered by someone. I for one will probably remember you but I would probably not make a thread about your death if ever were to know you would have passed away (no offense).
    i'm a little offended, no offense though.

I'd probably ask @Jaylock to deal with it if he's willing to.

Hell no. This place is just somewhere I go to watch people pointlessly bitch at very small things.

Not me, but i'lll gladly throw a party when tennis kick the bucket

[Infracted]
    Last edited by God Save The King; 2017-09-14 at 10:09 PM.

Only on the rogue forums. Plenty of people are recognizing me in WoW and we have a little chit-chats.

10+ Year Old Account
    @GennGreymane may notice I'm gone a few months after later and throw a meme my way.

But I'm pretty sure he memes while on the toilet, so that's not saying much.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    @GennGreymane may notice I'm gone a few months after and throw a meme my way.

But I'm pretty sure he memes while on the toilet, so that's not saying much.
    you do realize that is the best part of any day, you should be flattered.

Nope, fairly sure over 90% of the users on this forum would go completely unnoticed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I know I have a couple people here on my facebook that might want to mention i've died. More likely people will go..hmm he hasn't posted in 5 years...very long ban.
    Hmm, people would doubtfully remember me, nor mourn or memorialize me. Hah. It would be to narcissistic to believe people would do so.

Then again, when I was sent to the hospital with blood clots a few years back, I was contacted and paid more attention by the people I knew online, than my own family.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..