Page 49 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    That's quite a bit of assuming you do. You do not know what colour my skin is, nor do you know where I'm from originally. How about you ask first, if you think it's remotely relevant.

See? Your reaction just proved my point; you give in to your primary emotions at a blink of an eye and react based on feelings rather than ratio and objectivity. I do not lack empathy, I just value reason and rationality more than feelings when I'm conversing about controversial subjects. Which is why hate (which for some reason you assume was taught to me by my parents) does not fit into the equation, since it's a feeling.

You ought to stand up for yourself, you absolutely can voice your opinions and while everyone has the right to tell you you shouldn't, you have the right to ignore that. This is not what makes you weak. You inherited your weakness from your parents who made you believe it's perfectly fine to let words uttered by insignificant individuals wound you.

This, is the first thing you learn in the military, in police school and from your coach. Heck, the subject was even broached in medical school.

No, banning or prohibiting ways of expression are for the ignorant, even stupid. If someone wants to say nigger, it's their problem, not ours, regardless of our skin colour.
    That's your opinion.

You called me weak and assumed my parents didn't teach any better. I didn't even tell you the whole story of what happen (there is a lot more), so how would you know the situation made me weak? Did you assume I am a weak person?

You seem insulted that I assumed your race or place of origin without asking. Do you feel insulted by my comment?

Take you own advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Birujinia View Post
    That's your opinion.
    What a superfluous statement. How about you stop stating the obvious and actually converse?

You called me weak and assumed my parents didn't teach any better. I didn't even tell you the whole story of what happen (there is a lot more), so how would you know the situation made me weak? Did you assume I am a weak person?

You seem insulted that I assumed your race or place of origin without asking. Do you feel insulted by my comment?

Take you own advice.
    Why? Did you attempt to insult me? No, you needn't worry, you can not possibly say anything to offend me. I merely stated the fact that you assumed I'm not black. I didn't assume anything; you proved your weakness thrice by writing the n-word, rather than nigger, which suggests it unleashes unpleasant feelings otherwise, by saying that the insult of some dimwitted teacher hurt you so profoundly you still feel it today and by expressing your need for empathy. That's what makes you weak.

The word nigger shouldn't trigger any negative emotions, especially since you've never even experienced a fraction of the pain your forebears have.
    Your abusive, excrement of a teacher, should not dictate the way you feel.
    You should not need irrelevant people to express empathy.

Stop empowering those who wish to hurt you.

But feel free to disagree with me, I don't mind.
    Last edited by nocturnus; 2017-09-14 at 09:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Yeah... the world should just get over thinking that the n word is so controversial.
    There is some real irony in the fact that you can't even say it yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not that I care about the word nigger, but how can you be so fucking stupid to use it in the public spotlight if you care about making money off said public spotlight? Lol, what a dumb nigger.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

What are you referring to?

Why? Did you insult me? No, you needn't worry, you can not possible say anything to offend me. I merely stated the fact that you assumed I'm not black. I didn't assume anything; you proved your weakness thrice by writing the n-word, rather than nigger, which suggests it unleashes unpleasant feelings otherwise and by saying that the insult of some dimwitted teacher hurt you so profoundly you still feel it today. That is weakness.

But feel free to disagree with me, I don't mind.
    That you think I'm weak? That's your opinion.

I don't want to say the n-word. I don't see why that is a problem for you. I'm not hindering your life in any why by not saying it. You are making it your problem. That's you opinion on why I don't want to say. I'm weak, triggered, blah, blah....

That you think I'm weak? That's your opinion.

I don't want to say the n-word. I don't see why that is a problem for you. I'm not hindering your life in any why by not saying it. You are making it your problem. That's you opinion on why I don't want to say. I'm weak, triggered, blah, blah....
    I have never said it's a problem for me. What makes you think it is?

I have never said it's a problem for me. What makes you think it is?
    I said you are making it your problem. The last thing you should be doing is concerning yourself on why a black person doesn't want to say the n-word. I'm weak, I'm this, I'm that.

I simply don't want to.

I said you are making it your problem. The last thing you should be doing is concerning yourself on why a black person doesn't want to say the n-word. I'm weak, I'm this, I'm that.

I simply don't want to.
    Alright, you're just rambling now. We've conversed, we even shared some opinions. I hope you're a wee bit stronger now than you were before, but other than that, we're pretty much done.

The way you speak, what you say or what you don't say, doesn't concern me - at all. It does however, tell something about someone's emotional status quo; which is what I was referring to. Nowhere have I said or even suggested that I mind.

Sleep well!

Alright, you're just rambling now. We've conversed, we even shared some opinions. I hope you're a wee bit stronger now than you were before, but other than that, we're pretty much done.

The way you speak, what you say or what you don't say, doesn't concern me - at all. It does however, tell something about someone's emotional status quo.

Sleep well!
    Straw Man.

Straw Man.
    I'm not sure you know what that means hon. No, I'm quite sure you don't know what that means, considering the context.

I'm not sure you know what that means hon. No, I'm quite sure you don't know what that means, considering the context.
    I do.

I thought you were done?

Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    Not that I care about the word nigger, but how can you be so fucking stupid to use it in the public spotlight if you care about making money off said public spotlight? Lol, what a dumb nigger.
    It was in the heat of battle, an emotional state. Aye, it's stupid but not nearly as stupid as those weaklings offended by it.

Deleted
    The impact of this topic is ridiculous: news magazines, news paper and web news world wide are releasing walls of text about this shit and its even worth for some seconds in tv news. But the heck, each person world wide took this word at least a single time in his mouth intentionally, even the guys complaining about it.

And whats about the songs? All the censored/muted N lines? I know you are singing the muted lines loudly behind closed doors!

At the End it's the context that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Does that mean this farce is basicly over? I haven't been following this because I refuse to base my opinions of people by what the media says
    Probably not. The reaction was pretty harsh.

Should probably base your opinion on people on what they have said and done.

10+ Year Old Account
    The people who complain about black people saying nigga only care about being able to use the word nigger as an insult. And thats why society doesnt give a fuck about the word not being socially acceptable for white people. Lets not forget white people ultimately dictate what is and isnt socially acceptable.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by A dot Ham View Post
    The community should decide what is an isn't appropriate... not outside forces.
    Well, as an actual member of the community (and not one who only pretends to be a part of it whenever there's some sort of controversy), I say there is a huge problem. So step back and let us fix it.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Well, as an actual member of the community (and not one who only pretends to be a part of it whenever there's some sort of controversy), I say there is a huge problem. So step back and let us fix it.
    So, what is this "huge" problem and how do you think you can fix it?

10+ Year Old Account
    In the meantime, black people don't care. Only extremely hypersensitive unemployed white people with a tunnel vision view of the world seem to care.

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    In the meantime, black people don't care. Only extremely hypersensitive unemployed white people with a tunnel vision view of the world seem to care.
    Or people that love to play the victim. Yeah, the same people that blame racism for every adversity they experience. Pathetic.

It is just a word.
    A word that has any negative connotation only in 1 country of the world by the way.
    For the rest of the world it is best case what their favourite rappers and stand up comedians call each other all the time.
    Or just no meaning at all.

For example in my native language this word has no meaning whatsoever, apart from the name of a certain river in Africa.
    So people in the US should calm down already and understand that their issues with racism are their internal issues with racism and keep their PC ridiculousness to themselves.