Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    That goodie bag is just terrible this year.

I was going to buy it since I wanted the mount and got the stream but after seeing what was in it, why would I ever want a backpack. It's not a collectable you can display and the rest of the stuff is almost all Overwatch stuff that I do not even remotely care about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decyde View Post
    That goodie bag is just terrible this year.

I was going to buy it since I wanted the mount and got the stream but after seeing what was in it, why would I ever want a backpack. It's not a collectable you can display and the rest of the stuff is almost all Overwatch stuff that I do not even remotely care about.
    +1
    It keeps getting worse and worse every year

so basically a 40 dollar mount

Can I use my Blizzard Balance to purchase the virtual ticket?

Selling virtual ticket for 1M gold on KT alliance

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguiris View Post
    Selling virtual ticket for 1M gold on KT alliance
    Or someone could just buy 2x WoWToken for 275,000g each and buy a Virtual Ticket for € 30 of store credit, they save 450,000g and have €10 credit spare for a pet.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

2 new stages? Sounds like they're doing a lot this year. Hmmm...what could it be?

540k gold - worth every penny. Even for just 1 mount.

Quote Originally Posted by jontunnel130 View Post
    so basically a 40 dollar mount
    Technically two mounts, one for each faction. So it's $20 for each. Good deal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    So, I guess the "ship" and "zeppelin" mounts are these ones? least exciting blizzcon mounts so far imo, oh well
    heh, you're crazy, I purchased a virtual ticket and will probably resub after they release.

Quote Originally Posted by Averrix View Post
    heh, you're crazy, I purchased a virtual ticket and will probably resub after they release.
    Mounts are out now mate. You get these when you buy the ticket. They are on my account now because I bought a VT for friends so they can come by my house while I'm away at Blizzcon and watch it on my TV.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    So, I guess the "ship" and "zeppelin" mounts are these ones? least exciting blizzcon mounts so far imo, oh well
    That's funny because there's only been 1 other Blizzcon mount and that was 9 years ago.

I'd happily take 2 airships over a bear with a murloc on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh.. the only thing that upsets me about these mounts are the fact that once again.. for the 1000th flipping time it's human and orc shit.

I AM TIRED OF HUMAN AND ORC SHIT... there are more races Blizzard.

No battle pet, no buy it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lery View Post
    Can I use my Blizzard Balance to purchase the virtual ticket?
    Yep. You can use it for any store items. Tickets are sold via store, so yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Guyon View Post
    +1
    It keeps getting worse and worse every year
    overwatch is what is making blizz money so ofc they made overwatch goodie bag .

Yeah, kinda like that horde mount. I might pull the trigger on this. Or i might not ever play again.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    Or someone could just buy 2x WoWToken for 275,000g each and buy a Virtual Ticket for € 30 of store credit, they save 450,000g and have €10 credit spare for a pet.
    Eu tokens only redeem for €12.99 so you unfortunately have to buy 3. Same for UK, Redeem for £10 and Ticket costs £25

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    motives from warcraft 2 because these mounts are similar to gnomish flying machine and goblin zeppelin.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spryte View Post
    Eu tokens only redeem for €12.99 so you unfortunately have to buy 3. Same for UK, Redeem for £10 and Ticket costs £25
    Still considerably cheaper and less scam-prone than the 1,000,000g the other guy was offering.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Still considerably cheaper and less scam-prone than the 1,000,000g the other guy was offering.
    Yes, It still considerably low. I am thinking to buy one. Why I am thinking about? Because I love total guide or value they provide like live coverage blizzcon channel coverage etc.
    Last edited by zguliaera; 2017-10-12 at 05:52 AM.