Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Don't play feral if you don't want to put in constant thought. It will work out poorly for you.

Even with the new changes, its not a 123 rotation. Well, it could be, but you will suffer.
    Actually, I think I'm doing quite well. First try kiljaiden lfr 850k. I love it!

Thx again for the help guys. Any Suggestions which legendary fits best for me? And trinkets?

Quote Originally Posted by Baenesur View Post
    Well, it's one more button to press. So is BrS.
    I answer his question, and not trying to find a middle way.

IF he wants to play simple and lose DPS, he can do that. I wouldn't do that myself, but that's not his question.
    its not tho, incarn swaps out for berserk... brs is replacement for swipe, sure u might use brs on st aswell, but in general my setup will allow for more consistently viable play whereas going full passive mode will just mean youre useless outside of single target

Quote Originally Posted by Baenesur View Post
    Well, it's one more button to press. So is BrS.
    I answer his question, and not trying to find a middle way.

IF he wants to play simple and lose DPS, he can do that. I wouldn't do that myself, but that's not his question.
    Incarn replaces Berserk, so it isn't another button. BrS replaces Swipe, so that isn't either. It is debatable which is more complex, but we aren't adding buttons.

I think he meant that taking BrS will add a button to press in your rotation on ST because you wouldn't use Swipe on ST.

Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk

10+ Year Old Account
    Soul of the Archdruid ring will be your most attractive legendary. The energy it provides will smooth out the rotation. If you're looking for chill gameplay over dps you could pair that with Chato (energy ring) to basically never need to worry about energy as a mechanic Dps wise legendaries are generally pretty close for feral

For trinkets aim for specter and engine. You do have to manage them though. Otherwise go for stat sticks lol

Is there a good add on to get that makes it easier to track your bleeds and pred swift stacks? I tried droid focus but it doesn't seem to work for me some reason.

You can use brutal slash with moment of clarity, for all purpose use having brutal slash, even if you just dump all charges without trying to optimise with clearcasting procs and keep it on cooldown is still decent single target while still having the ability to save charges and output AoE. Just remember when brutal slash is taken it's your highest output and can't be letting it overcap charges.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefeh View Post
    Since there is ALOT more Shreds/FBs/BrutSlash flat damage ferals mastery strength has fallen off a bit in favor of crit. Prioritize Crit > Mastery > Vers >>Haste
    Quote Originally Posted by TorikSAn View Post
    With Incarn + Brutal Swipe + Moment of Clarity, stats priority even become Crit > Versality > Mastery >> Haste.

This is 100% subjective and depend on your gear.

Vert trumps both Crit and Mastery for me after having around 30% Crit and mastery took a big hit with the change to Jagged Wounds. I have over 15% vert and it's still my best stat (by a fair margin, barely behind Agi).

Agi>Vert=Crit>Mastery----->Haste

If you want a "flat" way to optimize gear, prioritizing Vert will always be a damage increase for you and damage reduction.

As for Trinkets:

Convergence of Fates (If running Incarn) and Specter and/or Eye of Command. Eye works like a stat stick, Specter is on use.

Convergence with Incarn is generally the best trinket hands down if you can squeeze in the extra berserk during the fight. No maintenance trinket.

Here is a break down of our trinkets- as you can see if you can get a good stat stick it's not "horrible". Simply click Feral and scroll down.

https://bloodmallet.github.io/
    Last edited by RayenDark; 2017-09-11 at 04:51 PM.

sim stats aren't reflective before a certain point, crit is such massive quality of life vs the theoretical maximum, can;t go too far wrong with crit/xx gear. Vers scales flat against everything else so gets stronger as total volume of stats goes up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcbears View Post
    Is there a good add on to get that makes it easier to track your bleeds and pred swift stacks? I tried droid focus but it doesn't seem to work for me some reason.
    My absolute favorite bleed addon is Moonbunnie's Feral Bleed Power weakaura. It makes it real easy to manage when to snapshot your bleeds. I use it in conjunction with a real simple TellMeWhen profile I custom made that tracks bleed timers. You'd also be able to use TellMeWhen for Predatory Swiftness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi,

this is how I play. I am very satisfied with the results, especially the long burst via incarnation. The whole spec plays more "spammy" without any energy issues and does not rely so much on mastery. However the legenday druid ring (2nd lvl75stat) is required imo to make this spec shine.
    http://www.wowdb.com/talent-calculator#Catu

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    My absolute favorite bleed addon is Moonbunnie's Feral Bleed Power weakaura. It makes it real easy to manage when to snapshot your bleeds. I use it in conjunction with a real simple TellMeWhen profile I custom made that tracks bleed timers. You'd also be able to use TellMeWhen for Predatory Swiftness.
    Oh this looks perfect. I had something similar in the past that would track the relative strength of my bleeds, but it required the entire group be moved at once and it was attached to specific icons etc. I attach my bleeds to my PRD so getting the other one to work was a pain. This looks like each icon can be moved individually.

Brilliant. -aiko- I don't know how long you have been around, but somehow I haven't seen you before. This is two threads now where you have given some seriously helpful info. Cheers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Piesor View Post
    Hi,

this is how I play. I am very satisfied with the results, especially the long burst via incarnation. The whole spec plays more "spammy" without any energy issues and does not rely so much on mastery. However the legenday druid ring (2nd lvl75stat) is required imo to make this spec shine.
    http://www.wowdb.com/talent-calculator#Catu
    I could see that being pretty strong on certain fights. I personally am not too fond of the MoC gameplay though.
    The legendary ring is the only lego I consider mandatory for Feral. The way it smooths out the gameplay and even interacts with other legos is really unique and fun. I remember being extremely disappointed when I got maimers, but it is now my strongest legendary alongside ring. Probably will be until I get either some amazing TF pants or Behemoth.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes0773 View Post
    Brilliant. -aiko- I don't know how long you have been around, but somehow I haven't seen you before. This is two threads now where you have given some seriously helpful info. Cheers
    I'm glad I was able to share that with you! It's seriously an amazing weakaura.

I have this unhealthy habit of juggling multiple characters at a high raiding level so I generally lurk around multiple class forums. Legion is the first expansion where I've really tried to settle with a 'main' so I've been around here a lot more often.

7+ Year Old Account
    Is the weakaura in that link working? I import it and i only get "---" sitting in my screen no graphics or anything

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skylarking View Post
    Is the weakaura in that link working? I import it and i only get "---" sitting in my screen no graphics or anything
    Yup, when there are no bleeds active it will show up as three sets of "---". These will change to percentage numbers when there are bleeds active on your target. From the left to right, these "---"s are for Rake, Rip and Thrash respectively. This is actually really handy to help line them up on top of your bleed timer icons. For example, I made a custom TellMeWhen with timers for the bleeds, then dragged and resized the weakaura to line them up on top of my icons. I then edited the weakaura to only be active in combat.

The particular weakaura I linked does not contain the bleed spell icons, just the bleed power. You can find another weakaura for bleed timers or create your own (I promise it's super easy with TMW).

7+ Year Old Account
    The particular weakaura I linked does not contain the bleed spell icons, just the bleed power. You can find another weakaura for bleed timers or create your own (I promise it's super easy with TMW).
    Oh ok that explains it heh

I use dotfocus. I like it a lot. it's got a bunch of info in one spot. ovale is good too for a rotation suggestion and it's customizable. both work with many class/specs.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcbears View Post
    yes use weak auras, and use this https://wago.io/EJ-oJ_8tb