Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gersemi View Post
    If someone wants to pay someone else for sex or to have a "companion", who cares?
    That would be the usual suspects that claim to be the feminists or the champions of women that would like you to believe these young women are too fragile mentally, or too stupid to make their own life choices so the feminists or the champions have to make the choices for them.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

eh, it's whatever. if i was just slightly more unscrupulous, i'd probably do it to.

Dirt poor sugar-son seeking Sugar Momma to take me out for a lobster dinner and some fine champagne please message with inquiries.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    There is nothing "disturbing" about sex, money or a combination of the two. And it's not called the oldest profession in the world for nothing. Calling it a "trend" is pretty stupid. Prostitution should not be illegal. Consenting adults = none of anyone else's business. Period, end of.
    If prostitution is the oldest profession, how did the johns pay for it?

How is this new? What you could call new is the rise of Sugar Mommy. More wealthy women, its starting to pick up. Which i got nothing against both, an easy life with possibly less dignity. Its a reasonable choice. Cant say i havent thought about it, i know a few cougars around here. Hell some of them i might not even need to close my eyes either.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2017-09-15 at 03:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    If prostitution is the oldest profession, how did the johns pay for it?
    Barter. /10char

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post

But on the other hand, it's young women making freaking careers out of this, optimizing
    oh nuuuuuuu women getting ahead based on attractiveness!!! Whatever will we do
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    What do you think? Are you interested in taking part in such an arrangement?
    I think it's basically prostitution.

"Sugar baby" is just a polite way of saying "whore," and "sugar daddy" another term for "john." But as far as I'm concerned, prostitution should be legalized, so who cares?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    What is disturbing about a young lady wanting to be in a relationship with a financially secure man? What is disturbing about a financially secure man wanting to be in a relationship with an attractive young lady?

- - - Updated - - -

What is there to praise or be offended by... 2 consenting adults consenting to do things with each other... What exactly is the problem?
    It is disturbing. If this is what your daughter was doing, would you be proud? Would you boast about this to your friends and family?

[url
    Whoa. This is quite a disturbing trend that society is taking. Let'
    It is? Really? Wow.....

A ho's a ho don'cha know?

My marriage cost me more than two and a half grand a month, this sounds like an absolute bargain. And if you don't like the sugar baby you got you can just return it and get another one. Where is the downside?

10+ Year Old Account
    It is disturbing. If this is what your daughter was doing, would you be proud? Would you boast about this to your friends and family?
    Disturbing in what way? Be specific. Are you saying that these young women dont have a right to decide what to do with their own bodies?

I'm not the braggart sort of person, are you?
    Last edited by Seranthor; 2017-09-15 at 04:10 AM.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

7+ Year Old Account
    https://lovindublin.com/news/a-contr...otel-this-week

http://www.thejournal.ie/seeking-arr...75864-Sep2017/

Whoa. This is quite a disturbing trend that society is taking. Let's hope these individuals who participate in such an endeavor remain limited.

Sometimes you just crack me up Tenni.

It's just prostitution. Nothing new about that.

https://lovindublin.com/news/a-contr...otel-this-week

http://www.thejournal.ie/seeking-arr...75864-Sep2017/

Whoa. This is quite a disturbing trend that society is taking. Let's hope these individuals who participate in such an endeavor remain limited.

White prostitution has been around since the first cavegirl chose the older caveman for protection.

Actually nevermind, it's everywhere in the animal kingdom too. Look at lions, oldest male controls all the females, his wealth might not be in $$$ but the currency of the animal kingdom he has plenty of.

But she added that being a sugar baby did not amount to prostitution.

“I will not be physical with someone unless we have been dating for a while and developed trust and genuine feelings,” she explained.
    Yeah OK...good luck hanging onto a sugar daddy with that outlook.

Since when we're naming that thing - Sugar Baby event?

It's obvious that women need wealthy, older men. They give them financial safety, fancy clothes, opportunity to drive nice cars/swim on the nice yachts etc. in exchange for sex.

It's win-win situation for both. It has always been this way since thousands years, don't be silly that just happened now. ; )

There was some old guy in Texas who made billions off of oil. He would "date" these sugar babies, he was 80 and they were in their 20's. Unfortunately for him he would occasionally marry them, they'd get divorced and the girls would take a chunk of his fortune.

People thought less of him for this behavior, it was like he lacked control.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

If you don't mind being a hooker, or being seen walking around with a hooker, who cares?
    Money talks, bullshit walks..