Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Thank god these retarded terrorists cant make a 'REAL' bomb!

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    Part and Parcel
    missquoting mayors is also a hobby of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by efhtkgjgk View Post
    Thank god these retarded terrorists cant make a 'REAL' bomb!
    Sounds like it didn't fully deploy it failed. The police feel it could have been a lot worse if the devise had not misfired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by manbeartruck View Post
    Gee, I wonder who it will be this time.
    A retarded terrorist who can't even make a bomb that causes any big injuries?

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    3rd degree burns from head to toe - still conscious ... that is probably serious.
    I assumed OP was right on "no serious injuries".

Deleted
    Let me guess, it will be a person who was known to security services for terror links, wonder how many more attacks there will be in London this year? Glad to hear no one was killed in this one though.

Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    Terrorist enabler Theresa May's austerity and police cuts strike again.

She was warned by the police that these cuts would cause death, but dismissed those warnings as "crying wolf". 3 terrorist attacks in the last few months. For the Tories, austerity and tax cuts for the rich come before stopping terrorism. Hubris.
    Anyone with half a brain is probably going to reach the conclusion that this has precious fucking little to do with Government policy, and more to do with a nutjob smart and determined enough to stay off grid.

Go spout your asinine conspiracy theories at your local Momentum circle jerk, not here.

OT: What is absolutely obvious is that terrorists are wising up extremely fast to counter-surveillance techniques, which is a VERY worrying trend. There isn't an awful lot that security forces can do to stop someone determined to carry out an attack if he's keeping to himself. Most of them get caught because they end up talking about it to someone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    And people insist I should use public transport for the sake of the environment. Bah, fuck the environment and fuck public transport. I'd rather not risk being a target for terrorism, I'm sticking with my car.
    Good luck getting around central London in a car :\

I walk most places these days, public transport is too crowded

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    No doubt a Lidl shopper tired of Tory austerity.
    Getting a bit desperate there, buddy. :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

How so?
    /10
    Pretty sure that you'd blame a meteor strike on Tory austerity / cuts to U.K. space defenses

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Nah, I'm just not very tolerant of bullshit arguments. Tory Austerity is responsible for people living on social welfare/foodbanks? Yeah right...
    Foodbank usage has gone from 25,899 three day emergency food supplies being handed out between 1st April 2008 and 31st March 2009 to 1,182,954 for the same dates in 2016/17. Whether austerity has led to people using foodbanks more because money was taken directly out of people's pockets or because wages are not rising at the same pace as inflation the fact remains that this is where the government's economic policy has led us.

7+ Year Old Account
    Prayers for the people hospitalized with burns from head to toe.

Thankfully it looks like the bomb maker was a noob, device didn't fully detonate.
    “part and parcel of living in a great, global city is you've got to be prepared for these things, you’ve got to be vigilant, you've got to support the police” ~Mayor Khan

So diversity. Much cultural.

They'll be more effective next time.

We have space defence?
    The updraft of hot air rising from Parliament can redirect asteroids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post
    Prayers for the people hospitalized with burns from head to toe.

Thankfully it looks like the bomb maker was a noob, device didn't fully detonate.
    “part and parcel of living in a great, global city is you've got to be prepared for these things, you’ve got to be vigilant, you've got to support the police” ~Mayor Khan

So diversity. Much cultural.

They'll be more effective next time.
    Why do you people keep misquoting him?

Minor injuries or not, that's a Hell of a thing to have happened to you.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    I hope it's the same kinda fuck up as the killed terrorists in Brussels a few months ago.

7+ Year Old Account
    The rise in cheap supermarkets and a huge increase in the use of foodbanks is down to Tory austerity. As for everything being caused by austerity, well ill just have to take your word for that.
    Lidl are excellent, they keep the scum out of waitrose and m&s for people like me. The growth in food banks clearly demonstrates the increasing generosity of UK citizens.
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

Lidl. hum.... Isis financial capacity is not very good at this time. austerity for everyone!

good news, nobody die!
    Last edited by Niaraa; 2017-09-15 at 01:15 PM.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Remember folks, it's all just part of living in a big city!!

You shouldn't be afraid, you mayor will protect you!