Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Blizzard needs to NERF the spawn rate of rares and chests in Argus here is why

they force us casual gamers to play alot and get addicted to farm them all since they spawn fast

10+ Year Old Account
    OR

You could walk away
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

You mean a game company is incentivizing its customers to keep playing their game? Inconceivable!
    "He who lives without discipline dies without honor" - Viking proverb

So you would rather spend the whole day there waiting for rares?

Farm them for what? They don't drop anything worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post

I agree, they only drop toys, mounts, weapon/new set TMogs, possible bag of goodies with argus ingredients, currency to buy 910 gear.. nothing at all

OT
    Would you like to stay in the place 2-3h just to do ONE WQuest? I don't think so.
    The only time where I'm killing them it's when they're WQuest or they're standing in my way, I'm not even farming them - what's the point? 910ilvl gear? Yeah, it's nice, but not worth time, TOS HC and M+10 are dropping better and cost me less time.

Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    I agree, they only drop toys, mounts, weapon/new set TMogs, possible bag of goodies with argus ingredients, currency to buy 910 gear.. nothing at all
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojuric View Post
    You do know that they drop mounts and cosmetics too, right? And toys and pets...
    It's not about nothing at all, he said worthless things for him, but they're also worthless for me, because:
    I don't care about mounts, they're ugly for me anyway. Got 2 of them, if I could sell/trade them I would do it immediately, wouldn't even think a second.
    Toys - same.
    Bags of goodies? Not worth my time, I could earn more gold in that time instead of farming them.
    910 gear? See post above.
    T-mogs? They're also ugly for me.

Just stating my point of view.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2017-09-15 at 12:00 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I'm only doing the WQuests, I'm not even farming them - what's the point? 910ilvl gear? Yeah, it's nice, but not worth time, TOS HC and M+10 are dropping better and cost me less time.
    You do know that they drop mounts and cosmetics too, right? And toys and pets...

Deleted
    The only thing they need to change is make it so that the old legion zones no longer give AP and put all that AP on Argus instead.

Something tells me that if the op isnt trolling then he just finished his commander achieve , got his weapon transmog and now he doesnt care anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a joke right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by magetower View Post
    they force us casual gamers to play alot and get addicted to farm them all since they spawn fast
    MMOC needs to nerf your ability to post BS bait threads. And you also apparently need to nerf your own OCD.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojuric View Post
    I love my flappy down syndrome mana ray bird thing.

"Force", here's that word again. Blizzard really seem to have a knack for forcing players to do things they don't wanna do. I feel so left out, I don't feel forced to do any of those crap people keep claiming they have to do. Why the hell isn't blizzard paying attention to me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

ummm......currency for another pull at the slot machine for another 950 piece of gear.

Legion has too much to do!
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

If they nerfed the spawn rates, I would prob never see them. The way it is now, I do my Argus dailys and log off. If I see a rare/chest while doing them Ill kill/loot. If not, I dont worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    If they nerfed the spawn rates, I would prob never see them. The way it is now, I do my Argus dailys and log off. If I see a rare/chest while doing them Ill kill/loot. If not, I dont worry about it.
    This. Maximum, I will do one sweep of the map and kill any rare I come across. Sure, you could spend hours looking for treasure chest but you run the risk of burning yourself out on the game.

^ This.

/10c

Quote Originally Posted by magetower View Post
    If you are casual how are you being forced? You aren't going for cutting edge progression, so the extra stuff should only be a convenience.