Deleted
    Heck, they could even make one of those professions a Void-related one, based in use the void like the Ethereals in Mac'aree to craft whatever they're trying to craft

10+ Year Old Account
    We had a profession rework with 7.0

It just failed miserably.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azar View Post
    Oh god no, I don´t think I´d be able to survive another expansion with such poor questwriting and lore as MoP, not to mention the terrible zone design (minus Jade Forrest, which was very well done). Pandas were the least of the problems with MoP.
    Are you kidding....? MoP was one of the best.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Jamon View Post
    What if they're going to introduce new, reworked professions that will work like an new way to craft consumables, a secondary class and as the new way for "character progression"?

Think about it. You could be a tinker, potion doc/alchemist, runecrafter/enchanter while being your own class and spec. It's not technically a 4th spec, you could complement your class fantasy further and get new utility perks, even enhance certains abilities with your craft.
    Can't wait to socket 100k sharp jewel shards to my Ashbringer to make it do bleed damage as jewercrafter!
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Why am I flying?
    Because you are always high....

Why am I flying?
    Pathfinder achievement bro.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Proverbs 13:2

Those who hate the Pandas never played the Pandas.
    I don't hate the Pandaren, just the expansion as a whole :-)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Are you kidding....? MoP was one of the best.
    I respectfully disagree. I could not stand MoP. Lore was abysmal, the humor childish and tiresome (got really tired after the 100th beer joke, really). The daily system with valor rewards were absurd and extremely annoying. And I could go on and on. It wasn't a total wreck, for instance the first year had quite a lot of content added with patches (the last 14 months, though....!).
    Sometime I read of people lamenting how life was better with MoP and I wonder if we ever played the same game.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Leaked expansion logo

Me too, visually it was stunning.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

10+ Year Old Account
    Clearly you didn't play the same game as I did in Mist.

(Not aimed at you Tartys)
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2017-09-15 at 02:17 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Artanis View Post
    I respectfully disagree. I could not stand MoP. Lore was abysmal, the humor childish and tiresome (got really tired after the 100th beer joke, really). The daily system with valor rewards were absurd and extremely annoying. And I could go on and on. It wasn't a total wreck, for instance the first year had quite a lot of content added with patches (the last 14 months, though....!).
    Sometime I read of people lamenting how life was better with MoP and I wonder if we ever played the same game.
    Idk, for me Mists was miles better than WoD and the abomination called Cataclysm. Only bad thing was the long content drought at the end.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Mists was easily WoW's renaissance period and is a good way of filtering out the plebs.

Deleted
    What about followers and bodyguards on 8.0.? Maybe they won't put the follower's missions all together and just keep the bodyguard element of the followers.

Maybe the Chromie scenario was the testing ground for follower customization, as it seems that it is a popular element throughout the latest expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamon View Post
    What about followers and bodyguards on 8.0.? Maybe they won't put the follower's missions all together and just keep the bodyguard element of the followers.

Maybe the Chromie scenario was the testing ground for follower customization, as it seems that it is a popular element throughout the latest expansions.
    Current ones will stay in broken isles and join us whenever we set foot there and we will get a new batch of them in our personal ship/ race order hall/ warchief throne room/ whatever the fuck ego stroking hall blizzard comes up with, on [new continent].

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Current ones will stay in broken isles and join us whenever we set foot there and we will get a new batch of them in our personal ship/ race order hall/ warchief throne room/ whatever the fuck ego stroking hall blizzard comes up with, on [new continent].
    Nice catch. they could be our companions on the outdoor world and our tripulation in the ship. More closer to us, like in Diablo 3

So what are the current big theories for lore reasons we get rid of the artifact of the PC?

Here are my thoughts.

1. We sacrifice the power of them to kill the big bad at the end of Legion.
    2. With the coming Void, the PC becomes "mad" and the artifact (and our rank) is stripped from us out of fear of our power. (This would be a cool scenario)
    3. We hand them down to someone else.
    4. The artifact becomes corrupt, and no longer can be used.

10+ Year Old Account
    Our artifacts(Far as I know) aren't going to play a hand at stopping the end boss of Legion or the obvious behind the curtain one(Sargeras).

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Artanis View Post
    Yeah, i wonder that too, i loved MoP o.O
    There was pretty much always sth to do, and i really liked the daily system. But each to their own i guess

Quote Originally Posted by kydon1328 View Post
    So what are the current big theories for lore reasons we get rid of the artifact of the PC?

Here are my thoughts.

1. We sacrifice the power of them to kill the big bad at the end of Legion.
    2. With the coming Void, the PC becomes "mad" and the artifact (and our rank) is stripped from us out of fear of our power. (This would be a cool scenario)
    3. We hand them down to someone else.
    4. The artifact becomes corrupt, and no longer can be used.
    what if we become the new prince Farondis: our faction hates us because we didn't defend Azeroth while being on another planet + we lost the best weapon to fight the Void: the artifact weapon.

We basically start gaining reputation with our race, cast out we'll fight our way back into the hearts of our people.

We decide to craft, or find more powerful weapons. That's all the story we need.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    We decide to craft, or find more powerful weapons. That's all the story we need.
    "Sweet, this murloc was holding a sword twice as powerful as the Ashbringer!"