Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ELYPOP View Post
    I gave it a go once and ate free for a week (went on about 5 consecutive dates). They got to experience my company, I got food.

Win-win.

Why is this recent news anyways? People have done this since dating has existed.
    This doesn't sound like a good thing.

Men go on dates expecting/hoping for sex, women go on dates for food. If you're lucky you hit it off and form an emotional attachment. If not both are just trying to get what they can out of the evening.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Men go on dates expecting/hoping for sex, women go on dates for food. If you're lucky you hit it off and form an emotional attachment. If not both are just trying to get what they can out of the evening.
    Spoken like a true dingus. And LUL to the infraction and whoever the cowards are that reported it. I have several accounts, eat cheese whine'os.

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-09-15 at 12:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserneko View Post
    Alright, you've convinced me. You've defeated me with your superior intellect and articulate arguments. All hail Jokerfiend.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    Spoken like a true dingus. And LUL to the infraction and whoever the cowards are that reported it. I have several accounts, eat cheese whine'os.
    Whenever I see a post like this, I'm always reminded of this quote by one of my favorite authors on why it's pointless to argue with certain people:

Whenever I see a post like this, I'm always reminded of this quote by one of my favorite authors on why it's pointless to argue with certain people:

The reality is - I simply don't care. You are a fucking drain on resources, you pathetic little bitch. I ain't even arguing, stating facts is more accurate.

See how these nerds report me, but fail to realize, I have literally 5-6 accounts all backed up anymore. Do you want me to just make more? I WILL post whatever the fuck I want to, when I want, because the reality is that the moderation on this website is a fucking joke.

Crissi is fucking pathetic. She need to grow the fuck up and quit coddling these fucking gross people.

People can admit to anally raping a goat, but if I call someone a goat fucker I get slapped. Get real.
    Alright, you've convinced me. You've defeated me with your superior intellect and articulate arguments. All hail Jokerfiend.

The reality is - I simply don't care. You are a fucking drain on resources, you pathetic little bitch. I ain't even arguing, stating facts is more accurate.

See how these nerds report me, but fail to realize, I have literally 5-6 accounts all backed up anymore. Do you want me to just make more? I WILL post whatever the fuck I want to, when I want, because the reality is that the moderation on this website is a fucking joke.

Crissi is fucking pathetic. She need to grow the fuck up and quit coddling these fucking gross people.

People can admit to anally raping a goat, but if I call someone a goat fucker I get slapped. Get real.
    It takes a real man to hide behind multiple anonymous accounts and throw insults. You're the hero MMO-Champ deserves...but not the one it needs right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    It takes a real man to hide behind multiple anonymous accounts and throw insults. You're the hero MMO-Champ deserves...but not the one it needs right now.
    Shit, you think I'm hiding? This account has come off at least 6-7 bans. I post until I get infracted, and just recycle.

If you want some, come get it. I'm being dead serious. If you think I'm hiding.

I could careless, honestly. I wasn't diagnosed with ASPD without fucking cause. I literally do not care.

5+ Year Old Account
    Are you guys serious ? Is that such a huge problem to buy food for a female you will be dating? I just can't believe what I am reading. What is wrong with men really? You are supposed to protect and provide for the family in the future. How are you going to do that when you don't wanna put any effort at all. Sad times we ended up living where women are becoming masculine by being forced to survive on their own, and men are becoming feminine. How expensive is that food really? 10 € ? Yeah, let's just skip all social activities and get straight to the fluid exchange. Quite selfish I would say, woman is not a place to take a dump, they are human beings too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    Are you guys serious ? Is that such a huge problem to buy food for a female you will be dating? I just can't believe what I am reading. What is wrong with men really? You are supposed to protect and provide for the family in the future. How are you going to do that when you don't wanna put any effort at all. Sad times we ended up living where women are becoming masculine by being forced to survive on their own, and men are becoming feminine. How expensive is that food really? 10 € ? Yeah, let's just skip all social activities and get straight to the fluid exchange. Quite selfish I would say, woman is not a place to take a dump, they are human beings too.
    Unchecked paragraphing, baiting, sexism, gender bashing. And calling someone a scumbag, or mongoloid is against the rules. WHAT A JOKE.

Shit, you think I'm hiding? This account has come off at least 6-7 bans. I post until I get infracted, and just recycle.

If you want some, come get it. I'm being dead serious. If you think I'm hiding.

I could careless, honestly. I wasn't diagnosed with ASPD without fucking cause. I literally do not care.
    You're pretty easily agitated for someone that literally does not care.

10+ Year Old Account
    You missed the point of the OP entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    You missed the point of the OP entirely.
    Do you often refer to yourself in the third person?

Buying the meal does not entitle you to anything. Insist on splitting the bill if you care so much.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDonald View Post
    And this is why men become rapists.
    In order to avoid picking up a tab for a date? Makes sense lol.

- - - Updated - - -

What resources exactly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Grandpa? Are you posting on MMO-C again? GTFO

Lol. Seriously, you need to get with the times.

Deleted
    What kind of silly blanket statement is this. Never gone on a date with that as a goal in my life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Hey guys, here's another reason to hate on women, since it's such a fun internet past time!
    Aren't women just terrible?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharjo View Post
    Aren't women just terrible?
    In all honesty, it's always been pretty commonly known for women to abuse men emotionally, some openly saying that they do it doesn't really help me thinking of a lot of women as cunts. I'm not salty myself, but I definitely understand why some would be, reading that they kinda can't even trust a person to go on a date out of genuine interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeilon View Post
    In all honesty, it's always been pretty commonly known for women to abuse men emotionally
    Actually it's not pretty commonly known, only amidst the MGTOW freaks and other weirdos that think paying for a meal means mandatory love return. It's a date and it's the man's choice to pay. Even in the article there's no where mentioned that the women acted like she would fuck the shit out of those guys, they only went there for a date. Where's the abuse, the lonely rich guy had company for dinner and the women got some expensive food... It even says that in one case one of the women liked the guy and they were together for one fucking year. Where's the abuse?

Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    Actually it's not pretty commonly known, only amidst the MGTOW freaks and other weirdos that think paying for a meal means mandatory love return. It's a date and it's the man's choice to pay. Even in the article there's no where mentioned that the women acted like she would fuck the shit out of those guys, they only went there for a date. Where's the abuse, the lonely rich guy had company for dinner and the women got some expensive food... It even says that in one case one of the women liked the guy and they were together for one fucking year. Where's the abuse?
    It is pretty messed up if the girl is only there for food, no interest at all or the guy there for sex. Why even go on a date with someone if you're not interested in being in a relationship with them? It might not work out of course, but to be there just for food or sex is pretty stupid if you ask me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    Keep living in your nice bubble.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfrostzero View Post
    It is pretty messed up if the girl is only there for food, no interest at all or the guy there for sex. Why even go on a date with someone if you're not interested in being in a relationship with them? It might not work out of course, but to be there just for food or sex is pretty stupid if you ask me.
    It is, but just like plenty of guys are in it just for sex...a lot of girls are pretty much just focused on getting something else out of it. I don't see what is the big deal regardless.

If you boobs, you got the advantage when it comes to dating...deal with it.