Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Did you people really expect the North Koreans to accept the Sanctions without response? This is their response and it screams that they will continue.

Also good luck getting them ever to disarm their WMDs. They saw what happened to the Countries that did. (Iraq,Lybia,Ukraine) They got invaded by Great Powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikah View Post
    Japan, or the US because it's their technology, can not risk trying to intercept those missile, because failure would be more costly than success.

Think about it, right now, if you say you tracked the missile and concluded it was not a threat, you only look like you didn't care so much. The missile dropped in the ocean anyways.

If you try to intercept and fail, than the rest of the world will know that your defenses do not work. And that is important not just for SK, but many other places using those countermeasures in Eastern Europe or Israel. Even if your system is 99% efficient, you can not risk missing.

Yeah, but if the interception was a success, that would really ruin fat boy's day.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    NK fires a missile the exact distance it needs to hit Guam
    SK fires a missile the exact distance it needs to hit Pyongyang

Dick measuring

Quote Originally Posted by Musaik View Post
    The United States should bring democracy to these oppressed people like they did the Middle East and Latin America. It worked well!
    Well, whats the other option? To let him to keep improving his arsenal to the point he can destroy the whole world? Its getting to the point of self preservation. I am not in USA but I think I speak for all when I say I rather not seeing USA, Japan and South Korea obliterated because they choose not doing anything.
    English is not my main language so grammar errors might happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I don't understand why North Korea are doing this? I mean who would they have backing them up if they started a war?
    It's very simple.

Some decades ago, Kim Jong Un's Greatfather got in power in NK. He established a gouvernment with influential people that want to be in control. His son picked up where he left off. Un Boy however grew up in a country that 'worshippes' him. He's delusional. Aswell as the younger elites he's surrounding himself with. He actually believes the 'glorious leader' shit. I'd acredit it to an actual lack of brainpower. Not saying he's retarded, but it's safe to say he's not the sharpest knife in the block. Ignorance and delusion are usually harmless, but not if you have control over an army, or a nuclear arsenal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nefastus View Post
    Well, whats the other option? To let him to keep improving his arsenal to the point he can destroy the whole world? Its getting to the point of self preservation. I am not in USA but I think I speak for all when I say I rather not seeing USA, Japan and South Korea obliterated because they choose not doing anything.
    Thing is that there is relativly little interest in NK for the US. They already have a faithful ally close by with South Korea. Pacifying NK would yield the US relativly little, as opposed to control of oil and strategic positions vs 'the soviets' in the middle east.

That's why NK has been left alone for so long in the first place. They have always been a threat to surrounding countries. Only the grorious readers of the past were not so stupid as to keep throwing (potentially nuclear) rocks at theit neighbours.

I have little love for the US (or for most countries, for that matter), but in this case I'd agree. The US could do the world a real solid and kick that guy into the dust. Maybe SK would be willing to pick up the pieces. Or China can just absorb it.

Pretty sure Russia would be willing to help out if they're asked nicely.

I hope the day comes soon. I find it difficult to believe that North Koreans would be upset about an invasion.

Kim holds power because he has it and doesn't allow resistance to snowball. All he needs to fall is a big enough enemy.

I'd be very surprised if the North Korean army will actually fight the US. These people know that the propaganda is propaganda. Do you think they're stupid? They may not be educated, but they know that Korea is small, and north Korea is even smaller. They know their nation is underdeveloped. They know they're starving. Of course they know, but they're too scared to act alone.

Koreas population is confiscianist, Taoist, Buddhist. They may not be able to say it, but they know damn well what's right and wrong. You can't tell a people such obvious lies without them knowing it's all wrong.

Every day they're hoping the US makes a move. Every day that passes where you do nothing is another day in hell. The only consideration that we have to worry about in this situation is China. They say go - we go.

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    And they didn't shoot it down? Don't they have their own missile defenses?
    Yea, we sold it to them. SM-3 missile defense system. Not sure what to do after, no clear cut way to go about any of it.
    and then he cupped my balls...

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    Yeah, Kim is abut to lose his only ally. China is getting fed up with this escalation.
    Are they really though or are we just assuming they are?

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Pretty sure Russia would be willing to help out if they're asked nicely.
    Aren't Russia and China pretty tight? Even if China is starting to back away from North Korea there's clearly still a bond between the two which is likely why North Korea maintains this quasi-untouchable status so for the Russians to be involved wouldn't they be more likely to arm rather than bomb the North for the sake of sticking it to the States and keeping relations with China?
    Last edited by Triggered Fridgekin; 2017-09-15 at 07:00 PM.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Thanks, Obama, for leaving us with such an unwinnable situation in Best Korea.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mikah View Post
    Japan, or the US because it's their technology, can not risk trying to intercept those missile, because failure would be more costly than success.

Think about it, right now, if you say you tracked the missile and concluded it was not a threat, you only look like you didn't care so much. The missile dropped in the ocean anyways.

If you try to intercept and fail, than the rest of the world will know that your defenses do not work. And that is important not just for SK, but many other places using those countermeasures in Eastern Europe or Israel. Even if your system is 99% efficient, you can not risk missing.
    It's not 99%, and NOBODY thinks it is. It's a well known fact that it's ~50/50 with this tech.

Couldn't the UN coalition hit NK with a series of strategically placed EMP's, crippling their missle systems and military communications and go in there remove him from power?

Quote Originally Posted by Musaik View Post
    The United States should bring democracy to these oppressed people like they did the Middle East and Latin America. It worked well!
    well to be fair, it did work out decently for Latin America.... Iraq/Afganistan and Libya is yet to be determined but I'll admit it doesn't look promising. The main thing is that the majority of the general population has to WANT the change, or you need to be willing to commit large amounts of military and funding (see: deNazification of Germany)

Gotta really wonder what North Korea is going for. They are receiving increased sanctions and threats from around the world, so it's not like they are coming out of their dick measuring contest unscathed. Are they making demands for resources they desperately need? Is this just a continuous doubling down case? Doesn't seems like any aggression will end well for them now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobblo View Post
    In America or North Korea?
    NK, we still have freedom of speech in the US. At least for the time being.

What will end up happening is one of there misssle provocations will go off course and knock out a city or two. Sadly I'm pretty sure this is gonna be the final straw.

Should fire a few thousand back.

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    What will end up happening is one of there misssle provocations will go off course and knock out a city or two. Sadly I'm pretty sure this is gonna be the final straw.
    I know it sounds bad, but we can only hope that happens. China vowed not to interfere if they make the first strike.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone who cares about such thing does not come to this site for news. Nothing here is your own thoughts. You are a fucking parrot.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    How on earth do you know that he fancies cheese?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think you realize exactly what the living conditions there are like and the lengths they have gone to suppress and brainwash the local populace. Making comments like that makes you as much if not worse than Kim.
    im sure their existence is horrible, and filled with fear.
    if the people of north korea wanted a revolution they would have it.
    but theyll never do it because their lives are based around pain avoidance at this point

i know the only right answer in your eyes is "all life is sacred blah blah such and such"
    but it isnt, and if the threat is large enough from the NK government their lives should be forfeit.

Though i dont want war I really want to see that fat fuck lil' kim dragged out bloodied and then shot live on TV!

To see his retarded smug face wiped clean like Saddam and Kaddafi would be a pleasure!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Did he just reach the US?