Thread: Thrall Theory

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Thrall Theory

Even after having huge roles in past expansions, I'm kinda dissapointed in Thrall's character development through out Legion. Therefore, I kept wondering whats gonna happen to Green Jesus. 2 Things, A: mental issues regarding Garrosh & B: not wielding Doomhammer.

My theory is he's picking up Gorehowl. Like the "Lords of War Part Three – Durotan" showcases why Durotan wears his pets fur, Thrall can pick up that sweet axe as "... constant reminder" of his Garrosh-history-mistakes.... maybe even jam in that Shaman-Orderhall-Doomstone for... epic reasons.

Cheers

My theory is his voice actor retired and still isn't up to coming back to even do voice acting yet.

Thrall should've never left his position as Warchief.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    My theory is his voice actor retired and still isn't up to coming back to even do voice acting yet.
    Metzen retired to spend more time with his family, but he said he will still voice thrall because it makes him happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Metzen retired to spend more time with his family, but he said he will still voice thrall because it makes him happy.
    Voicing thrall can mean many things. HOTS and HS come to mind first.

OT: Thrall trying to make return as "true" orcish warchief would be incredibly anti-climatic.

Thrall and Gorehowl as reminder of his fault? Kinda neat idea but we have Turalyon who wields his dead friend's weapon.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    After they butchered garrosh's story I hope they leave thrall alone or kill him dudes a jackass.

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Thrall should've never left his position as Warchief.
    Also they should never have him turned into Goku
    ...or should I say Go'ku
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    After they butchered garrosh's story I hope they leave thrall alone or kill him dudes a jackass.
    Garrosh started as a little emo bitch who had a hard-on for his father/fathers legacy after Thrall told him about him and he died the same person, how is that butchering his story?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Garrosh started as a little emo bitch who had a hard-on for his father/fathers legacy after Thrall told him about him and he died the same person, how is that butchering his story?
    I'm guessing you never did stone talon where he gets mad at a commander for mana bombing some Druids goes on about honour then learns a message in mercy from a cow and spares the player, he goes from never forsake honour to mana bombing thereamore and turning his own men into sha from cata to mop. In cata he had the roots to grow into a great way chief then in mop they comtply ignore that and make him do a 180 into a villain. They butchered his story to make him into a bad guy.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    I'm guessing you never did stone talon where he gets mad at a commander for mana bombing some Druids goes on about honour then learns a message in mercy from a cow and spares the player, he goes from never forsake honour to mana bombing thereamore and turning his own men into sha from cata to mop. In cata he had the roots to grow into a great way chief then in mop they comtply ignore that and make him do a 180 into a villain. They butchered his story to make him into a bad guy.
    The Druids were innocent in garrosh's eyes, theramore wasn't
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Thrall should've died in the Broken Shore.
    Watching him like this is painful. Even after Cata

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by maljinwo View Post
    It would be better if he commited orcish version of seppuku. Given how burning blade are massive weebs, it surely is a thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well Gorehowl is a 2h weapon, so I'm ok with this if it means Blizzard brings back TWO HAND ENHANCEMENT, YEAH BABY, YEAH!
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

7+ Year Old Account
    I love this. I've had this idea for a while that Thrall should pick up Gorehowl rather than retaking the Doomhammer. While the Doomhammer has been his iconic weapon. I still think it would be awesome to see Thrall pick up another iconic weapon; Gorehowl instead. Taking the path of the warrior and minor shaman once again. The Thrall we know and love.

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar

10+ Year Old Account
    If innocent has anything to do with it, it just makes him inconsistent... Gilneas was not only innocent in the entire horde vs alliance conflict, but neutral entirely and not in any way a threat, and he still made the forsaken invade them... Garrosh wasn't ever an "honorable" person, and sure as shit was never a great warchief, he was racist all the way back in Cata with wanting to suicide the Forsaken into Gilneas for no reason just to get rid of them.

That little shit should have never been made warchief, and the only reason he ever got it was bad writing... Thrall was not that much of a moron, he wouldn't have picked someone he already knew was unstable.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2017-09-15 at 06:29 PM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maljinwo View Post
    This. Thrall death would be much more impactful than Voljin. And we wouldn't have to change Warchief again.

Now Thrall is broken and in despair. I think he is perfect target for N'zoth, just like Jaina. Also, we have Illgynoth quote: "From the earth, he draws strength. Our earth. Our strength."

Thrall should just be put out to pasture

Let him just retire with his wife and family he has no reason to return cause if he thinks now was a good time to 'reflect' when the whole fucking Burning Legion is coming at us then i doubt there will be a threat that will get him out of his self imposed retirement.

I miss Thrall, as a NE DH I've not seen him at all this expansion. Or at least if I have it was nothing note worthy.

7+ Year Old Account
    That doesn't change the fact that he does a 180 from never forsake honour to every one who isn't an orc should be dead and in totally fine with turning my men into sha monster and trying to assassinate my ally's with no honour.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    If innocent has anything to do with it, it just makes him inconsistent... Gilneas was not only innocent in the entire horde vs alliance conflict, but neutral entirely and not in any way a threat, and he still made the forsaken invade them... Garrosh wasn't ever an "honorable" person, and sure as shit was never a great warchief, he was racist all the way back in Cata with wanting to suicide the Forsaken into Gilneas for no reason just to get rid of them.

That little shit should have never been made warchief, and the only reason he ever got it was bad writing... Thrall was not that much of a moron, he wouldn't have picked someone he already knew was unstable.
    If I had spent years fighting zombies and had my zombie ally's stab me in the back when I got into power I'd want them dead to.