Poll: Harris 2020

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Yes, because fuck populists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    But unlike Clinton, Harris has no accomplishments. Say what you want about Hillary, but she was a seasoned politician and knew how to navigate Washington and international politics. Harris would be Obama 2.0, and while that made a lot of people feel good, Obama's foreign policy was a disaster (it certainly wasn't good, even if you disagree it was a disaster), and I question if she'd turn towards the center as Obama did once he learned that being a leader and the President is a hell of a lot different than being a legislature who does nothing and makes outrageous claims in front of a camera.
    True. Harris cannot run a resume campaign like Clinton, but maybe that is a good thing? Harris would not be good, but then again I dislike Obama and Clinton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    You realize the Senate would need to vote on that right? And the Dems have an incredibly small chance of winning the Senate. Not to mention recent videos raise serious questions about her mental health.
    Yeah, because we need mental health advice from people who voted for a pathological liar and an undiagnosed narcissist who might be suffering from early symptoms of dementia . . .
    Putin khuliyo

My first choice is still probably Biden since he's the one I know would beat Trump easily (this is of course assuming Trump runs again and is the GOP candidate of course), but Harris seems like a solid enough option.

The sooner they realize being a woman isn't a negative or a positive, and don't bring attention to it, the better off we'll all be. But if you demand people vote for you or call them sexist, you're just going to alienate people and the only time they'll speak honestly is behind the voting curtain. Identity politics don't work and if they try them again, they'll lose again.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't see support Amnesty and refuse to turn over illegal immigrants to ICE? As AG of California, how many people did she protect that later went on to kill/harm an American citizen? She has their blood on her hands.
    Yeah, how many? You tell us.

And cite the proof.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    I don't think Sanders would run again (he would be 83 by the end of his term) but if she could get him to endorse her she'd at least has a decent base behind her.
    I don't think he will run again either. In fact I don't think he even intends to, the only reason he doesn't say so is because saying that would move the media spotlight off of him, since until he publicly announces that he will not run he is the front-runner of the 2020 primary which makes him a Democratic (albeit Independent) leader. So he'll hold his cards close to his chest, then in 2020 when he announces that he will not run everybody in the Democratic field will be sucking up to him to get his endorsement.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    My dream is that the Dems take back the House in 2018, put in Pelosi as speaker, then impeach Trump and Pence to make Pelosi president.

I don't even care for Pelosi, I just want to see the entire right wing literally explode in fury. Because, if there's one person they might hate more than Clinton, it's Pelosi.
    The right wing isn't the only ones who'd explode at that though. A lot of people of the crazed left-wing hate her too, you know.

I think what would be even more awesome is if Obama ran for Speaker in 2018, the Democrats secured a landslide victory, impeached Trump and Pence, leading to Obama becoming President again - not through election through which he is constitutionally barred from - but by succession. Trump is the anti-Obama, that's why he was elected and history will remember him solely in the shadow and in relation to Obama. So that should really upset his base.

Let's hope not. The entire election would wind up being endless laps around just how much of a racist and misogynist you'd have to be not not see how glorious she is.

She's also wildly unqualified, but obviously that's not a serious complaint given the incumbent.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    But she lacks the baggage and history of being a duplicitous cunt like Hillary.
    She lacks the baggage of a 20+ year hit job by the GOP.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    While I am against Clinton due to Clinton, there is no denying that hit job. Spent more money looking at Benghazi then we did on 9/11 and they were talking about more if she had gotten elected.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    *eyeroll* right I forgot, Saint Hillary Clinton Peace and Blessings be Upon Her, did nothing wrong.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

*eyeroll* right I forgot, Saint Hillary Clinton Peace and Blessings be Upon Her, did nothing wrong.
    I doubt you'll find anyone that will seriously make that argument.

But there's absolutely been a decades-long cottage industry formed around attacking Hillary, and it's been a very effective and successful little industry.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    While I am against Clinton due to Clinton, there is no denying that hit job. Spent more money looking at Benghazi then we did on 9/11 and they were talking about more if she had gotten elected.
    I wasn't aware her Iraq war vote and her support for Warhawk policies was an evil GOP hitjob. I guess none of that happened?

if the Dems pick anyone over Hillary they will have a better chance at beating Trump, unless it's the likes of Tim Kaine or other high ranking Dems. really all they have to do is be ever so slightly more charismatic than Clinton and run the campaign like they actually have something to stand for (not just entitlement to being president) then there will be a fight, a fun one too hopefully.

I wasn't aware her Iraq war vote and her support for Warhawk policies was an evil GOP hitjob. I guess none of that happened?
    Reread what I said and take it like I said, don't read between lines that don't exist.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    What do you guys think? Experience is no longer required, see 43-45.

She side-tweets Trump.

She is relatively young, charismatic, "real".

Think she could win? Id vote for her.
    She is nice to look at but, given her confirmation hearings, she clearly is not very bright. That said, her intelligence gap probably doesn't matter to Democrats anyway, since they only see race, and never individuals. She checks two of the right boxes, and that's all that matters to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    She is nice to look at but, given her confirmation hearings, she clearly is not very bright. That said, her intelligence gap probably doesn't matter to Democrats anyway, since they only see race, and never individuals. She checks two of the right boxes, and that's all that matters to them.
    Do you mean her behavior during confirmation hearings for others? What in particular did you take umbrage with? All the times she got cut off mid-question?

7+ Year Old Account
    That projection.

Hah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Do you mean her behavior during confirmation hearings for others? What in particular did you take umbrage with? All the times she got cut off mid-question?
    The ridiculously stupid things she was saying, and her complete and total ignorance of how the hearings function?

Look, if you guys want to run her, then do it. Please do it. Like I said, she checks two boxes for Democrats so, it doesn't even matter if she has a mouth, or if anything ever comes out of it. But come general election, she will have to defeat someone who can espouse ideas voters can get behind.

No one is perfect and she is no more corrupt than any of the Republicans attacking her.

Quite frankly I don't really blame the Republicans for attacking her. She looked like someone who could get shit done, so why not attack her? Its part of the game. She has her own sins and problems, blow them out of proportion so the people won't notice that those doing the attacks are even worse.

The ridiculously stupid things she was saying, and her complete and total ignorance of how the hearings function?
    Like?...

I'm curious as to what specifically you found stupid or indicated her total ignorance.