Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Deathwing Dave skin PogChamp

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    More over watch crap as if the other over watch heros wernt annoying enouth.

Inven Global has interviews, insight, and images from the upcoming content: https://www.invenglobal.com/articles...w-battleground

Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    Giving D.Va a Deathwing skin after all that controversy. GG Blizzard.
    What controversy?
    Genuine question.

I need to know how Ana works in HotS. I need to.

Here's hoping that they will NOT implement the % healing increase taken for allies from the grenade, as this will bring back double support comps.

Here's also hoping that they will do something different with Nano Boost and it will not be another Stim Drone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    What controversy?
    Genuine question.
    When they announced a Hanamura Showdown cinematic would contain a 'highly anticipated Hero reveal'.

Teasers for the cinematic contained claw marks, fire and roar. Most people thought it is going to be some Dragon at least, turns it was Diablo beating the crap out of Genji. Then D.Va flies in and a major disappointment begins.

Shrike Ana

Destroyer D.VA

Commandant Varian

Celestial Raptor and Invisible Horse mounts

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    When they announced a Hanamura showdown cinematic would contain a 'highly anticipated Hero reveal' and teasers containing claw marks, fire and roar.

Most people thought it is going to be some Dragon at least, turns it was Diablo beating the crap out of Genji.
    Oh riiiiight, the Diablo troll. Thanks

New Event: Pachimari Mania!

• Pre-game event, similar to the Lunar Festival and Treasure Goblin events
    • Search for the Golden Pachimari amongst a boat load of loot boxes
    • Opening a loot box increases the movement speed of the team
    • Collecting the Golden Pachimari will advance the event quest towards loot! New loot includes portraits, emojis, banners, and sprays

Pachimari Sprays

Pachimari Portraits

- - - Updated - - -

A few other upcoming skins have been gleaned from the trailer:

Honestly nothing here excites me much.

:/

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, this checks two more off my list of characters I most want to see in HotS. Very excited to see Ana's kit and talents. I imagined her trait could make her the first hero whose auto attacks can target friendly (heal) and hostile (damage) targets.

I don't play much of Junkrat in OW but I love his character and he seems like he'd be fun here.

Edit: Holy crap! That Destroyer D.Va skin!!!
    Last edited by Daws001; 2017-09-15 at 08:05 PM.

Alright, that should be the OP updated with everything we know so far. They're aiming to put up the PTR early next week, so look out for patch notes on Monday or Tuesday!

Deleted
    HGC stream dead or is it just me?

Cheers Nerraw!
    Last edited by mmocabce60bc47; 2017-09-15 at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    HGC stream dead or is it just me?
    Power outage as far as I've understood it.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks to the press kit, I've been able to add screenshots of Volskaya Foundry and Ana's abilities to their respective threads.

Ana
    Volskaya Foundry

I'll take all of this cause it looks awesome, and Junkrat is my most wanted Overwatch character. But it blows my mind we're getting an Overwatch map before Warcraft. Maybe they're saving that for a Blizzcon announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabray View Post
    I'll take all of this cause it looks awesome, and Junkrat is my most wanted Overwatch character. But it blows my mind we're getting an Overwatch map before Warcraft. Maybe they're saving that for a Blizzcon announcement.
    The way the rumor mill has been spinning regarding a War3 remake, and even War4, it would not surprise me if they've got a a good deal of Warcraft content coming up next year. It's clear they're listening to the community on these things. They may not act as fast as most people would like, but that's just how long it takes to implement these things (look at how they started designing KT in January and only just released him now). I have no doubt we're getting Warcraft maps in 2018.

They actually went ahead and made the invisible mount! Potentially inspired from this incredible April Fool's.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Honestly nothing here excites me much.

:/
    Yea sort of how I feel.

New map looks cool, but I have a feeling a giant overpowered roboto is going to get old.

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Oh hell yea!!!! WHEN? WHEN DAMNIT?!!?!?!?
    How about a PTR... Monday?

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't care for it at all. Not interested in Overwatch content in the slightest. Overwatch heroes are immensly boring because they have so little story compared to the other Blizzard games and their heroes that I've played since I was a kid.

The new map looks like it can potentially be terrible. A 2-man controllable boss creature sounds like it'd either be really garbage (hello QM) or way too good. And once more they go with the buff merc camps that were so terrible on Hanamura.