Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    At least with a "sugar daddy" + young attractive girl relationship you know exactly what you are in for.

I know a few men in their 50's through business that got 20-something girlfriends after their divorces. At first people look at them funny and eventually people kinda envy them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakshamy View Post
    A lot of people crave a hug a lot more than sex.
    I tend to. Oddly, I get hugs in spurts. The more huggy a female is, the more likely I am to be generous. Real hugs, not that weird as weak side half hug garbage. Sex seems easy enough to get, a good hugger you genuinely wants to be there longer than an orgasm... that's rare. Even if there aren't "those types" of actions going on. Each type can be valued independently upon what each person is needing.

I see this sugar baby activity a bit, and from what I've gathered from these dudes, it's half and half. As in, half of the time it is about getting sex and the other half... i can't really say. It seems like getting off to having 3-6 hot young chicks with him at a bar or restaurant, many times more from one of them. The girls flock to them for the scraps, not sure how many are willing to smash.

I have no problem with the meal paying part of this exchange, but not much more than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Can't wait to see the usual people come here and praise this act and blame ''SJW that hate sexy wumin and are jealous'' (all this while blaming normal women to be gold diggers)

Therefore, a very simple question : what would you say if the sugar daddy is amongst the ''dangerous'' groups ?
    You are just on a roll these days arent you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Seems like a mix of dating and prostitution. Acceptable with mutual consent.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    I don't understand why people get butthurt over this sugar daddy/baby concept.
    Poor unattractive men are sad they're not getting hot young booty.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Deleted
    https://lovindublin.com/news/a-contr...otel-this-week

http://www.thejournal.ie/seeking-arr...75864-Sep2017/

Whoa. This is quite a disturbing trend that society is taking. Let's hope these individuals who participate in such an endeavor remain limited.

What do you think? Are you interested in taking part in such an arrangement?
    I don't care if people take risks, just as I don't care if things go wrong when they do take risks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post

Controversial? What a sad, vanilla life you lead.

You have so, so much to learn. Which you probably could but you spend your time pretending to be better than others.
    Are you going to put forth an argument or just flame the OP? Sad..

10+ Year Old Account
    eh, hoes gonna hoe. They are using these men, and the men are looking to be used. It is what it is.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Can't wait to see the usual people come here and praise this act and blame ''SJW that hate sexy wumin and are jealous'' (all this while blaming normal women to be gold diggers)

Therefore, a very simple question : what would you say if the sugar daddy is amongst the ''dangerous'' groups ?
    1. No, normal people blame morons who insist on shoving their values into other peoples lives instead of just shutting the fuck up and letting people make their own choices.
    2. Care to list who is on the "dangerous" groups?

10+ Year Old Account
    Would you just let fucking people spend their lives they way they want without passing judgment on every little niche.

Disclaimer:
    I am not a sugar baby or daddy

It is a trend bruv. The internet wasn't around for decades. This website wasn't around for decades either.
    Prostitution isn't new, or a trend. Try again " bruh".
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    Would you just let fucking people spend their lives they way they want without passing judgment on every little niche.

Disclaimer:
    I am not a sugar baby or daddy
    Better idea son. You focus on your life, I'll focus on mine.

You seem to be focusing on everyone else's. From hating fat people, women, white males, non Canadians.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

I guess there is nothing actually wrong with as long as both parties are fully aware. As distasteful as it seems I guess at least are being honest and upfront.

To all the people saying prostitution is fine and that they are "consenting adults" let me ask you this honest question:

If your son or daughter came to you and said, "Mom/Dad, I'm a Sugar Baby", how ok are you with it? Think about that for a minute.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    You seem to be focusing on everyone else's. From hating fat people, women, white males, non Canadians.
    Oh Boy...not good at all.
    I am 2/4 of those things.

I know we have our disagreements, but why do you hate me Tennis?

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you going to put forth an argument or just flame the OP? Sad..
    Are you not the OP? or are you sharing your account again? And how exactly is his comment flaming? It's actually a fair statement, you DO have a lot to learn if you think this is new or controversial.

- - - Updated - - -

That would require you to stop innudating us with mindless garbage. You post here to get attention, you are getting the attention.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DoopDeDoo View Post
    To all the people saying prostitution is fine and that they are "consenting adults" let me ask you this honest question:

If your son or daughter came to you and said, "Mom/Dad, I'm a Sugar Baby", how ok are you with it? Think about that for a minute.
    Bigger question, what would YOU do if your son or daughter came to you with that?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The real crime here is the tax theft. These women are being remunerated for services rendered yet none of that income is taxable. And I doubt they pay gift tax
    This is the tax reform America needs! Tax all the Sugah Babies!

- - - Updated - - -

Judging by your threads you seem to be focused on everyone's life but your own.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    There is nothing "disturbing" about sex, money or a combination of the two. And it's not called the oldest profession in the world for nothing. Calling it a "trend" is pretty stupid. Prostitution should not be illegal. Consenting adults = none of anyone else's business. Period, end of.
    Can't be the oldest profession. You have to give to get.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Can't be the oldest profession. You have to give to get.
    There was prostitution before there was currency.

Also: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oldest...ssion_(phrase)